It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I felt a "shift" today. Did you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Hi

By no means am I implying what you experienced is not significant, but I do believe such occurrences are rather personal in the sense that we're talking about you, personally, being receptive to some activity that is possibly objective. I don't know what to make of other people's recent similar experiences, but I have also felt something like this many times.

Electromagnetic activity, collective synchronicity.. ? Who can tell. But I do believe there is an energetic speeding up of consciousness and therefore increase of perception of certain objective, physical activity that has been so far unperceivable.

So as I went through periods of intense synchronicity I have often felt such things. Perhaps as we are collectively moving towards the New Age of consciousness more and more people will become more and more receptive.

Just my 2 cents, I'm not sure what to make of it. I don't know what it is.

Did any train of thought, any feelings succeed this phenomena?
edit on 20-7-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
All the world's a stage, and the scene is something new. So let's sing our little hearts out and dance a little too. If you don't know the song yet, don't worry you soon will. To wonderland your sure to land if you take the correct pill. Normal is overrated and for those that don't take part, So find your roll and play around, getting attention is an art. It can be said that what was known is forever gone. But truth be told, despite the change, the show must go on.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. Unfortunately I did not feel anything different - however this is the first night i was able to sleep for the past two nights so thanks

But yeah, what you are feeling may not be a full change in conciousness. I cannot say what it is you felt, but look deep inside what you were feeling and reach out to people for their opinions on the matter. I can't be much more help than that but hopefully someone here can provide some more insight to what it was you felt.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have to say I was just thinking about this the other day. I also got the feeling that the masses have stopped the expectation of normalcy we're used to. I think it's due to the fact that people are finally coming to terms with the imminent collapse of all economies and the cause of the "shift" was the Social Security checks not maybe not I mean being distributed in August. Nobody expects normalcy anymore, I don't think.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
the only "shift" i felt, was the weight of all the political cr@p that's being fed to us on a daily basis

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have noticed a change the past few months in myself.

Poor memory, fear and phobias.

Something happened Saturday afternoon that completely changed me.

I received total clairity of mind.
Lost all fear.
And gained a new strength to do what ever I needed to do.

It was like a dark cloud was lifted from over my life and I am now able to see more clearly.

It is my opinion that each one of us will have our own personal experience of renewal and growth or death.

I might add that my entire family from the Mid West to Florida had some type of emotional crisis.
None of them but one, my daughter, was able to understand and get through easier than the others.

Being a believer I give all the credit to God.
It was a welcome change for me and I am loooking forward to continued growth.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for responding everyone!

Those who understand this...it is amazing to see some others have felt something similar.

Thanks to this board, we can share it and puzzle over what it means!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
well in fact i did, yesterday was a weird feeling day, i usually wake up refreshed and ready to go on with the day. but i was just feeling " weird" bad mood" disorganized and not wanting to do anything remotely close to a normal day that i have. just blaha.......

and this morning was back to normal , weird how this happens i noticed it a bit maybe a month or so ago, no reason just feeling blaha and unsettled. maybe it was a global conscious shift! who knows! we are all connected 1 may or another!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yes I am feeling it...and I think the reason is.... as you also stated.... that this shift is because of the economic, financial, political crises ....(at least in the United States). People are losing confidence in (TPTB) ....and this interferes with their normal.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I felt something very similar to this back in 1980 or so . It only lasted a fraction of a second but I've never forgotten it either.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I felt a "shift" today. Did you?

Negative, I was not in the human mass consciousness when whatever happened.... happened. So I didn't "feel" anything. However checking in on it something has changed, nothing major though and to lazy to check on it.... So shift happens.

Truly mysterious happenstance.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I felt it early Sunday morning. I just felt different and I can't really explain it. I felt so different that I got up and read both the Quran and the bible and I am not a religious person. I talked about it with my friend over ice cream later that afternoon. I asked him if he was bored with life. I asked myself if I was bored with life, and my Mom.

The messge I got was of being content with life or accepting life for the way it is. I guess that's similar to what the Op thought was implanted into our minds. Interesting...
edit on 21-7-2011 by Teeky because:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join