It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've skimmed through the previous pages to the best of my ability and everything I could think of has at least been brought up.

I'm a big fan of Lost and those numbers, just keep taking my mind back to Lost. If anybody else watched it, do yall remember the looping radio broadcast set up by the french lady?
The constant reference to numbers.
And the reference to the disease that Desmond kept giving himself that vaccine for??

Is Lost making a comeback??
lol

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Maybe it'll get so viral it'll just spread around to everyone and every individual will have their own personal belief about it and then BOOM, nothing will happen and people will wake up to see that they've been duped in so many ways

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by p4rs3C

the link to formspring.me? there are LOTS of questions/answers I looked through, no pages to navigate, just keep clicking "see more whatever" at teh bottom of the page.

hope that helped, if not, repost, or send a message (can you do that here? I'm new, been reading bits and pieces of ATS for years, but just registered as a member not too long ago

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Cassiopeia the constellation...

en.wikipedia.org...(constellation)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

LOST! that would be excellent...felt kinda empty and "lost" after watching the final episode, so many unaswered questions. Lost has done this before with a fake website (hanna corp) or something, remember Jimmy Kimbell show promoting the hoax of the website for the show Lost. Pretty extreme measures though, when it doesn't take any sort of marketing extreme to get fans to watch LOST if it's coming back. When I heard the voice, I thought of Lost as Well.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

Here you go...

reply to post by qonone

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I take a lot of time and peruse a lot of different crap on the internet from all levels of government, individuals and organizations and just watch, contribute a little to the conversation and watch some more. I have been doing this for 30 years generally which is the entire life of the internet.

The time is coming where somebody is going to be serious as a heart attack and organize some real #. Not just outerspace Elenin thread watch, or some kids and a worthless professor parsing around with 8-3-11 projects, or some hacker group setting up 13 year olds to go off to jail for interviews about why their IP address is connected with yada yada.

I have watched everything for 30 years and been predominately silent about all of it. From the rise of Google and their search algorithym and business plan to Youtube and their construct to Facebook, to the Defense Department, to even presidents using technology to forge birth certificates for mass consumption. I am watching it all and have taken mental notes on all of it down to the types of technology involved. How people react, etc.

I am telling you right now. Soon enough the gloves will come off and the real men in the room will get involved not the teenage hackers, billionarie nobodies, cry baby politicians, news masters, towel headed terrorists, corporate execs and status quo generals that are currently "running" things.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
8-3-11 is tooooooo convenient in my opinion.

If this is a study by students then we have to wonder:

-Are they math majors, or sociology majors? There is too much math involved in 8-3-11 for it to be a simple coincidence. 8+3=11. 5 digits, could be a zip code, a date dating all the way back to 11ad, 8-3=5-11= -6. There is simply TOO much that one can do with that number, too many coincidental happenings on dates of the same format, especially in reference to "belle".

-If it is a social study, then why are they doing school work over the summer?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Www.belleonline.com
plus constellation
I believe that scetch is the serpent charmed with caseopia in the upper right.
then the signal ......it all ties in...im thinking those weird number letter combos are stars
If you click the "sightings link" and go down to the 5th picture and put your mouse over it the word. Ophiuchus comes up....the constellation is the snake.charmer doesnt it look like the drawing.....just saying.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

Has this been confirmed? I didn't see anything on your link to confirm this:/

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

-Are they math majors, or sociology majors? There is too much math involved in 8-3-11 for it to be a simple coincidence. 8+3=11. 5 digits, could be a zip code, a date dating all the way back to 11ad, 8-3=5-11= -6. There is simply TOO much that one can do with that number, too many coincidental happenings on dates of the same format, especially in reference to "belle".

I don't even think it is much of a social studies project. I don't think it amounts to anything but an experiment to see what does happen. They already stated that they have been surprised by the results so far. They won't even know what to do with all the volunteers that are "applying' on their site. And even the volunteers don't even know what they are applying for. So far it is an interesting joke. 8-3-11 will come and go. However, it has been noted and mentally categorized just like everything else I see going on. So far not a lot of it makes sense. We are at a stage where 4 year olds are learning to walk and they walk but it looks a rather haphazzard. That is all going to come to a halt soon, as people learn about this 30 year old thing we call the internet and how it really works and what it can really do. We are going to see some high stakes gambles soon. Not just Google making a billion bucks off a search algorythm but electronic invasions by armies, new countries formed, and a whole lot of # that people have not yet imagined.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Anybody with a debit card, basic knowledge of HTML, and a good imagination can put a site up like this in 20 minutes or less.

I don't see the big thrill of this I have looked at it and all I see is some actually giving this the water to grow.

I can post a creepy picture with music and a few links and some photoshop images. You can make anything into what you want, try it.

Download any creepy photo and even use a free viewer/editor like Photofiltre and you can find a pattern of Jesus if you really look for it.

This is baseless to me, sorry.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by potential_problem

Originally posted by LLTKing
OK guys! Click here: www.imdb.com...

Belle (2011)
Drama - 2011 (USA)
Based on the true life of Belle Gunness, Belle is the story of America's most prolific female serial killer at the turn of the century.

Problem solved!!

you may be right, man.
en.wikipedia.org...
look at the pict there(older girls' haircut).

but then, why they did say this thing about 11.11.11 11:11..hm.

then, why they used these mp3's, as it seems to be completely unrelated.

but, if this is it, i won't watch this movie, Belle Gunness story is story of greed and decay, just boring popculture era average bs. worst antihero possible(equal for me to movie about diamond stealers(geez), etc).
edit on 21-7-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

Check out Belle Gunness' Birthdate. November 11th. = 11:11

But I disgress I believe ths is an experiment similiar to the "6 degrees of seperation".

You take a random number, date, photo, drawing, and a couple other controls. Then just sit back and look at all of the amazing things these random things can connect. I mean we've gone from the Dawn of man,to Ancient Egypt, to the Hopi, to the Bible, to Conet,to Elenin,to Obamas troop count, to the SSI cancellation, to (I dunno 5 or more movies), to video games, to lady Gaga, to Hitler/ the Holocaust, to 9/11 to Lady Gaga *cringes. To David Copperield, to Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, to a mass murderer, ect ect ect ect.The list will/can go one forever.

The list of the amount of things that will have 1 or 2 of these things whether the date or the name Belle put together. Or the Numbers for the names given to the members of this group, and it's amazing with computing power how many historical events can pop up and seemingly fit.

I do believe this is some sort of social experiement done by college kids most likely, takeing a page from the theory of "6 degrees of seperation" to an internet historical sense.

However I will say the picture of Hitler with his arm around which is definitely part of the original groups "Belle" photo the right upper side of the childs face (our right) is just downright strange.

Unfortunately I still believe this study has failed, because random numbers and pictures were not used. The Belle photo is a "manufactured" picture. So leaving breadcrumbs like that defeats the entire purpose of such an experiment in randomness finding the seemingly too coincidental to be random idea.

Good try but next time try to use all random dates, numbers photos ect, and see what people can put together. I bet it will be astonishing. Then again maybe the things that aren't random like the composite "Belle" photo, actually holds the answer? But what was the question anyway?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Maybe Nokia is planning to release their latest cell phone on 8-3-11...

nicknamed the "belle"

wouldnt that be funny..

yourmobilesite.net...

link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

Lost left a lot of room for a comeback from multiple angles:

-The oceanic 6

-Another plane crash

-The island only "moved" and wasn't destroyed.

Also we gotta remember:

-if this IS a viral marketing campaign, 175k would NOT admit to it!

link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

LOL sorry about that!
womp womp on my part lol

Here's the info:

sold for 18,000
(germany.png)
Retraction
(nature.png)
Roof
(nurture.png)
Close
(friends.png)
Ophiuchus
(Rasalhauge)
Sun and Triangle Symbols
(Altair)
Umbrella Symbol
(Alphekka)
B
(A)
C
(B)
D
(C)
E
(D)
F
(E)
Jay
(Eye)
G
(F)
In the wing
(Far)
H
(G)
Eye
(H)
OREO
(OREO)
dot symbol
(The Switch)

Born in Houston

Bacteria
(Cab)

Cles

8-3-11 does not condone the defacement of public or private property
(Condone)

Mailbox
(Dynamic)
Youth
(Hiel)
(I fell Down)
(I could not stand)

Burnings
(Michigan)

Several
(Nested)

Type text to display in place of the image
(Repair)

Rococo
(Rococo)
Lant
(Sucu)
Eye
(Tax)
Federalist Sympathies
(The Law)
Tair
(Tounce)
Sell
(Vende)
Penn
(Volley)

The ALT= text is on top of the corresponding source code (in parentheses)
They said the pictures in the sightings/Images of Belle are the key
And this is the latest meta data info

Okay, longtime lurker and all that...but seriously, this has really made me think ever since I came across it yesterday...

Look at the names, and I'm surprised (sort of) that no one came up with this. I'm just the ideas gal, so I'll throw it out there and let you have your fun with it!

Altair is the character from the Assassin's Creed franchise. If you're familiar with it and the back story, it's a lot more than jumping off buildings and hidden blade assassinations.

Nature vs. Nurture

Ophiuchus - Also a constellation. "Symbol is a man carrying a snake" supposed 13th zodiac sign, known as the snake messenger. Check here for the constellation and here for astrology.

How does it all fit together? I'm not sure yet. Maybe it doesn't - this is just what I thought of when I saw the names.

Yes, I know there is more to life than Wikipedia, BUT I am anxious for your opinions...okay...GO!

link   
Check the sighting the picture with truck entrance if you scroll over it it says goes
google CLES third link down. Constructivist learning environment ...an instrument for monitering the development of constructivist learning environments.....wiki it its all about experimental learning......wow im about the.constructivist theory......I think that's what this is

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Need to clarify something!

I was the one to bring up the enricks angelfire issue and after some more investigation i realize it was a mistake and it has nothing to do with 8 3 11. It is part of a video game that played out a few years ago, the only thing in common is that the video on angelfire uses the same Numbers Stations Sounds that 8 3 11 uses... nothing else is related. I first found it on another board currently researching 8 3 11 and there, they also, later found no relation with 8 3 11. So please, not to confuse people even further, DISREGARD all info contained/gathered on angelfire!!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Just can't seem to let go of the blood type virus connection. Allegedly virus found in Antartica dating to last time Elenin came around. 40% mortality rate of rh- blood type. 60% survival with hyper auto immune as well as reduced aging and some dna changes. Ok, Ok I know laugh at me, ridicule me. Its all good I'm thick skinned. But, guess where 83*11'00" S and 83*11'00"E take you?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Star, this is exactly what I was thinking and tried to get across in my post above.

But your post is much more direct, to the point. I agree with you.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join