It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urban Exploring Old Mental Hospital- Pics and Vids!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Northern is a very creepy place....and beautiful. It used to be kept up and quite an accomplishment with the residents living there being completely self-sustained (in the later years). Its a shame it was closed and the mental patients literally turned out on the streets.

FYI....I live about 10 mins from there and can tell you that tresspassing is a big issue. Mainly with vandals and druggies going up there to get high and spray paint things like 'murder' and 'death'. I'm not so sure you want to be posting video of your trip in there on youtube. You mentioned sneaking around security. Keep in mind that if you DO go back...especially at night...if caught, you'll most likely be arrested until they can figure out who you are and what you are doing. Hard to tell the difference between drug dealers and ghost chasers in the dark!!

If you are interested in maybe organizing a sanctioned trip in there...U2U me. I have some connections.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Oh I thought that the area I was running around was actually open to the public
Actually I wasn't sure but I saw no signs stating otherwise. I'm clean cut enough to get away with shennanigans of this sort usually. I may have to take you up on that U2U when I get a little more time. Have you ever gone in/around there? Did you hear stories from locals seeing as you were one? I think some were full of # but it was entertaining either way.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
ok i may be trippin or maybe its nothin but to me in the two pics where u have a pic of what appears to be a furnace of some type n u aske if anyone knos what it is, to the left of that in the dark area in the first pic it appears to be someone standing their head is about even with the bottom hole they appear to be standing and facing right a bit in the second one it appears to be someone standing about the same height only they are facing the furnace or what ever with their arms outstretched look closely and tell me if anyone else sees these things

<< 1   >>

join