It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dude Who Told Pepsi to Beat it! Cool Entrepreneur! Also has the where·with·all to stay Happy!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

How I wished there was some guy like that near me in the UK - I would be in every day because I cant get enough of unusual tasting drinks - I never buy the usual brands like coke, lilt, Dr Pepper etc, but lookout for unusual flavoured drinks and this all looks amazing.
Kudos to telling coke to shove it as well...
Top bloke.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Is it this man that's a little off, or is it the rest of the world? Judging by the madness around us, I think this might be the most sane man I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
He seems a little off too, but who am I too say?

Why? Because he's an individual?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

WOW!

One of the few times I can sit through a 12 minute Youtube video and be thrilled!

This guy, and this video, and this thread should be reposted into every economic thread on ATS. This guy is right on the money! He knows the difference between corporate America and just America.

He even says, "When the American people are given a choice....." We choose quality. We choose to buy locally. We choose to buy the glass bottle that can be reused. The choices we make are environmentally friendly, and locally savvy, and healthy!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Dr. Pepper makes a cane sugar version. I love it.

Texas has a supermarket called HEB. Their storebrand just started selling cane sugar sodas.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Loved this.

Like Goldfinger sing : Pepsi cola sucks, it tastes like effing sheet, flush it down the toilet and get rid of it!

COKE 4 LIFE!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

WOW!

One of the few times I can sit through a 12 minute Youtube video and be thrilled!

This guy, and this video, and this thread should be reposted into every economic thread on ATS. This guy is right on the money! He knows the difference between corporate America and just America.

He even says, "When the American people are given a choice....." We choose quality. We choose to buy locally. We choose to buy the glass bottle that can be reused. The choices we make are environmentally friendly, and locally savvy, and healthy!

The problem really is that choice is never an option. So long as you have free markets you get people removing your choice whether through dominance or lies.

In marketing supply and demand is a farce concept. You manufacture demand that isn't already there. That's why people get rich selling stones

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

S & F to you for sharing this wonderful video. It made my day

So much so I sent it all of my e-mail contacts.
Have a good one!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Wasn't that guy great? Thanks for the kind words and truthful assesment. He reminds me of the "old days" when capitalism and pride in community were combined...

CJ

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

You are welcome - back at you too! I love seeing people who are happy in life - there really is so much to be happy for!

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
He has such a great idea for a store.

I would open a specialty soda shop like this at the Mall of America near me (if only those glass bottles would travel/ship well, as we have so many tourists).

This guy gets to work with something totally fun all day every day.

Did it ever mention exactly where his store is? I want to visit it.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneYouFearIsRight

Thanks for the posts TheOneYouFearlsRight, sweet avatar - is that an untouched shot? His store is really cool - definately a throwback to another era - weird how we can see it right infront of our eyes as "cool" stores vanish. I think his store is in Tx, but I haven't watched it in a bit so...sorry. I should know but I am lazzzzzy.

CJ

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Store is in LA Cali.
www.sodapopstop.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That's a pretty cool looking store.

Would love to shop there some time.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Very nice. I am with him on the glass bottle thing too. At the moment I work in a Grocery Store which sells organic and gluten free products, along with a lot of the normal crap. I have been a champion of Mexican cokes and have increased sales dramatically in the 8 months I have been there. I do this because Stanford University came out with a study that said High Fructose (Genetically Modified) Corn Syrup definitely leads to diabetes (Diabetes is rising in the US at an alarming pace!) and because I have seen the film "Tapped" which explains how arsenic and other pollutants will leach into bottled water from the plastic containers they are in.

When I came to work there we would get one case of Mex Coke per week, and I would purchase about half of it. Now we get 5 cases a week and sell them by the case, and we run out quite often.

BTW I looked for "Tapped" on YouTube so I could post it for you but could not find it. I did not download it from a torrent site. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Thanks macman, meant to post a while back. OP should know their own stuff.

CJ

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Great video....I love Soda made with Real sugar....and I am a firm believer it taste the best in a frosty glass container. But since soda is bad for ones body I have been off it for about 3 weeks now.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I hope when I do find a job that I can be as happy as this guy is. Amazing how passionate the guy is about soda, and I too would be a regular at his shop.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Is it this man that's a little off, or is it the rest of the world? Judging by the madness around us, I think this might be the most sane man I've ever seen.

Thank you! This guy is sensible, strong and real. And a superb salesman, I'm ordering some of that Rose soda...mmm.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Thanks for that post. A few others have commented on Mexican Coke. I guess as we all know in the end it is bad for us, but why not try something other than apertame? Thanks again for the personal insight.

CJ

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join