It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dude Who Told Pepsi to Beat it! Cool Entrepreneur! Also has the where·with·all to stay Happy!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This guy is nutz about soda! I love people with a passion - no matter what! This guy makes me happy on mucho levels! He is to me, a man who has made his soda, and drank it! He seems a little off too, but who am I too say?

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This has been probably the best video shared on ats to date. Not only was the interview filmed so well, The man made me smile sincerely. I think he was a "little off" only because its unusual to have people live with positive passion. S&F's

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What an excellent video indeed. I wasn't expecting much at first, but not only was the guy super cool, he also was intelligent and had some good stuff to say on some interesting issues. People like this give me hope, full of life and just good vibes. Watch this and then watch Murdoch's son being interviewed, then tell me who's the one who is actually wealthy

edit on 19-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I agree with this guy the real sugar sodas tastes the best! That's why I would love to get the Jones brand soda but it is much more money than pepsi/coke. I did used to buy the throwback pepsi that has real sugar much better taste. I love FAYGO!!! I can get that at dollar tree and they are a buck for 12 ozs. I think he is right about the crappy plastic, Also the aluminum cans mess up the taste of soda too. I wish his store was near where I live!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I LOVE soda pop!

If you like coke, try the Mexican coke sometime! It has a totally different taste.

This is probably the most positive video I have seen on ATS in years!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I love this guy. This is how business and capitalism used to work. He loves his work and he supplies the public with a product they desire. He seems to have gone out of his way to help foster small business enterprises.

I wish I lived near him I would frequent his store.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Seiko because: typo

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

Thanks for that! A little off doesn't mean anything negative in my book - only means off the beaten path - most people who are happy are! Thanks again - cool guy!

CJ

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

Me too! I would totally check out his store - also, he says he looks at each day at work like going to have fun...can't ask for more...

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
He is not a little off ...he is passionate about soda pop..He truly loves what he does for a living.
Wish I could try some Moxie,,but I live in Texas.
Best thread ive seen in a while S & F

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
What an excellent video indeed. I wasn't expecting much at first, but not only was the guy super cool, he also was intelligent and had some good stuff to say on some interesting issues. People like this give me hope, full of life and just good vibes. Watch this and then watch Murdoch's son being interviewed, then tell me who's the one who is actually wealthy

edit on 19-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

Your last line is great. I couldn't agree more. $,Power,Greed does not in anyway mean

Thanks for the post!

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If I lived near there, I would purchase from him.
He is the epitome of what America used to be and should be. He decides what his company does and what he sells.

Hope Michelle Obama and her ilk don't try to shut him down due to her weight program.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneYouFearIsRight

Dude your avatar makes giggle!
Oh yeah and I love Jarrito Orange!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i want a store around me like this guy has. CHOICE.

as for the cane sugar vs corn syrup. he is bang on. i live in Canada where they don't use that nasty corn syrup near as much. guess what THERE IS A MAJOR difference in taste. so much so that when i am in the states, I BRING my own coke supply with me. in fact i don't buy much candy and stuff near as much in the states as it tastes like CRAP.

cucumber soda, wow sounds interesting i love cucumbers.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
He reminds me of Ron Paul with his voice and mannerisms. Just me?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the video! Years ago I tried a drink called ' cheerwine ' up in Mena, Arkansas. It was marketed for a time in Texas until the religious nuts started screaming because of the name...even though there's no wine involved. I loved the drink, and of course, as love at first site goes for some, I never saw it again....I'm going to look up this fellow's website and see what I can find!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by generik
i want a store around me like this guy has. CHOICE.

as for the cane sugar vs corn syrup. he is bang on. i live in Canada where they don't use that nasty corn syrup near as much. guess what THERE IS A MAJOR difference in taste. so much so that when i am in the states, I BRING my own coke supply with me. in fact i don't buy much candy and stuff near as much in the states as it tastes like CRAP.

A good sized cucumber has always reminded me of watermelon. I'm sure with a little sugar it would taste great

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
OP I have a couple of words to say about this video you have shown ...

That is freakin' h-awesome! WOW! So many sodas to actually choose from!! That's amazing! I can honestly say this video and the guy has brightened up my bleak full day. Without a doubt!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by generik

A good sized cucumber has always reminded me of watermelon. I'm sure with a little sugar it would taste great

hmm not sure whether to thank you or not

saw your post, grabbed my cucumber and put sugar on it. tastes kinda like a cross between pumpkin pie filling and watermelon candy. NOT BAD at all.
i don't know why i never tried it before heck i used to pour sugar on BREAD to eat it.

only problem is NOW i REALLY want to try that cucumber soda.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by volafox
Thanks so much for the video! Years ago I tried a drink called ' cheerwine ' up in Mena, Arkansas.

It's made in North Carolina. Goes really well with some fried liver mush, another local delicacy.

No, I don't live in NC, but I watch way too much Food Network. Actually that might've been on the Travel Channel with that bald dude that eats beating cobra hearts and stuff. Turns out, he won't eat a walnut, though.

Go figure.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was happy to see that there are so many more sodas out there to drink other than those this country limits us to.
Almost like we don't get a choice in what we choose to drink in pop, unless it's been produced by a "government" accredited commerce giant...

Don't like Wal Mart...but it seems that they are taking chances lately...you can buy Mexican Coke there for 99 cents a bottle...and they have Mountain Dew throw back....would be great to have somewhere to sell as many choices of pop as the guy in the video is selling...I'm kind of interested in the Rose and Cucumber sodas...those would be interesting.

Thanks for sharing this Pop King's passion with us...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join