It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Casey Anthony prosecuted with inaccurate data?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

Wow talk about blind... She was so worried it wasn't until her MOTHER called and reported her missing all the while she is out partying and getting tattoos... Yeah I'm real sure...

On day 31... after she smelled something in the trunk??? Or after they finally found Caylee... dead in the trunk??? Too late now... gotta make up a story to explain why they didn't call 9/11 the moment they realized Caylee was missing in the first place. It's because of people like you, ready to hang the parents, would be my guess why they didn't.

A poster said her mom would baby sit for her at a drop of a dime so why would she be so desperate for a sitter? To go to a party? Please... Be a damn parent and stay home and watch your own damn kid. There will be other parties... after all it is Orlando... but... you would have to LIVE here to understand that...

And as far as her mother being willing to babysit at the drop of a hat... then there really wasn't any need to kill her just to go party, was there??? Nevermind the fact that her mother wasn't available 24/7 because she worked. So I guess that meant Casey needed a reliable alternative childcare person... didn't she???

Yeah and Casey was so high profile before this THE MAFIA wanted to kill her daughter and set her up...

When they have a bone to pick they always go after the easiest/most vulnerable target... and then it explodes into a nuclear reaction taking out all who are nearest and dearest. Family... friends... and then eventually an entire nation.

edit on 24-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

On day 31... after she smelled something in the trunk??? Or after they finally found Caylee... dead in the trunk??? Too late now... gotta make up a story to explain why they didn't call 9/11 the moment they realized Caylee was missing in the first place. It's because of people like you, ready to hang the parents, would be my guess why they didn't.

People like me really??? or do you mean people with some damn common sense...

A mother should call AS SOON as she thinks something is up. How long did it take her to tell her mom what was going on before her MOM called to report Caylee missing, not her???

And as far as her mother being willing to babysit at the drop of a hat... then there really wasn't any need to kill her just to go party, was there??? Nevermind the fact that her mother wasn't available 24/7 because she worked. So I guess that meant Casey needed a reliable alternative childcare person... didn't she???

If her mom was willing to babysit then why would she need to trust someone she didn't know with her kid, and what kind of parent does crap like that??? I never said she was wiling to do so, read my post again... I said another poster, not me...
"reliable alternative childcare person" is not someone you know NOTHING about... There ARE overnight services these days you know... Duh...

How old are you... 12? Do you even have kids? If you did then you would know you don't just trust anyone with with your kids to go to a party and go hang out to get wasted... You stay your @ss home and be a parent...

When they have a bone to pick they always go after the easiest/most vulnerable target... and then it explodes into a nuclear reaction taking out all who are nearest and dearest. Family... friends... and then eventually an entire nation.

So your saying her dad was involved with the Mafia? Where is your proof? Or maybe it was aliens??? In that case I think you may need to move this article to "insane theories forum"...

I'm not a miracle worker that can make the blind see...

Maybe if you take the tinfoil hat off your head your brain could think...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

edit on 26-7-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join