It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Man Uses Loophole To Buy Luxury Home For $16

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Just came across this report. So this man pays $16 for a 300k house and his neighbours are mad LOL

Heres the video link
www.youtube.com...

and the report
www.inquisitr.com...

am very happy this dude might get the house after a few years but still i dont see why the neighbours should be mad but really i think they are jealous or racist(i could be wrong) but more jealous because they got out smarted by someone who has done their research and paid $16 for a house GOOD to the man i hope he gets the house

What are your thoughts about this?
edit on 19-7-2011 by mehforfun because: Link wasnt working

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Wasnt sure were to put this thread, my 1st thread here

edit on 19-7-2011 by mehforfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mehforfun

Now that is something to write about!

Gotta take my hat off to this guy!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Double' post. I have a friend who is currently trying to declare himself a sovereign individual, and he is attempting to access that account that is created in our NAMES when we're born.
edit on 19-7-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
If people are mad it should be at the system. So many people homeless from being tricked into bad and immoral loans while a few pick up a house for peanuts out of all the chaos. There are a lot of things to be mad at with the way this has all played out and it ain't over yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
good luck to him - but my understanding of it is that now its publicised -

as i see it - reading what i can glean from the internet

the home was collatoral on a loan , the loan was forclosed - making the home the property of the morgage company , which is now in a state of bankrupcy

bankrupt companies do NOT just evaporate into thin air leaving thier debts voided , and thier asseets as " treasure trove "

the home - is still listed as an asset of the insolvent company [ as it was collatoral on a loan they made ]

thus the recievers or administrators of the companies insolvency - are at liberty to dispose of any an all assets , as they see fit

using the proceeds to pay off the bankrupt firms creditors

thus - the gentlemans writ of adverse posesion is then void - as the home has been sold from under him by legal process

the key to his downfall is being on the news - the way to actually suceed with writs of adverse posessio is to keep it quite - and let the writ run , without the true owners realising that it is inforce

then you get the house

now they know - they can simply sell the house and he has no legal standing

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun
Just came across this report. So this man pays $16 for a 300k house and his neighbours are mad LOL

From 2 days ago...
330 000$ house for 16$, you too can have that

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Funny to see how jealous his neighbours are reacting. Instead of allowing him to have it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So if i play the lotto for $1 and i win $400 million would his neighbors say i didn't deserve the money? This man is a genius!! That woman would rather he be homeless than live in a vacant house?? She should be mad at the banks for foreclosing on her old neighbor and thousands of other people.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I think it is both,jealousy and racism.
I applaud the man for taking advantage
of a loophole.I hope things work out for him.
By the way...welcome to ATS! star and flag
for your first thread.

new topics

top topics

join