It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen hammers parents to death and then has a party

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Yeah, you're right, whatever. Why not go haunt a house or something?

No seriously, you're trolling - I just happened to be up and heard the news story.
I don't remember signing up for an argument with the "Violent Video Game Lobby."
Maybe read a book or something. That will make you less antagonistic and curb some of those pent up aggressions. And stay away from the video games. You trying to prove they make you crazy? They're turning your mind to soup, a jumble of high firing neurons and useless information connected by nothing.

edit on 21-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Wait, so bevause I want you to back up allegations of fact with something, anything factual, I'm trolling? That's.... Very confusing.

Also, why did you tell me to haunt a house? Are you just trying to confuse me into submission now?

(And I've indirectly asked this a couple times, but -- what aggressive tendencies?! Could you please explain to me how I'm being aggressive? I was pretty sure I was being well-reasoned and calm!)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Lizzie Borden didn't have television or Resident Evil or Harry Potter or whatever people want to blame. Neither did Ed Gein. Or Nathan Bedford Forrest. Or numerous others. Do you think Pol Pot was watching the Saw series? of course not. Vlad Tepes? Probably not.

TV's contribution to this mess is simply bringing the horror stories to you more quickly and with greater sensationalism.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Lizzie Borden didn't have television or Resident Evil or Harry Potter or whatever people want to blame. Neither did Ed Gein. Or Nathan Bedford Forrest. Or numerous others. Do you think Pol Pot was watching the Saw series? of course not. Vlad Tepes? Probably not.

TV's contribution to this mess is simply bringing the horror stories to you more quickly and with greater sensationalism.

The Florida teen accused of utally beating his parents to death with a hammer before throwing a house party confessed the grisly secret to his best friend, insisting he was possessed by the devil and had taken three ecstasy pills before the murders. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

Somebody here says it and its true.
This is a white crime. Why don't blacks do it?

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Curiously, drawing conclusions eliminates any possibility to attempt to understand the content and the emotional build-up prior to the crime being thought of and committed.

Dissecting this in a psychoanalytical aspect is the most appropriate way to approach an unknown situation such as this. While there will be those whom draw conclusions there will also be those wanting to delve deeper into the mind of the individual before any conclusion is theorized.

Unfortunately it would be extremely difficult to interview this young man and find traits of what occurred prior to the hammer being his weapon of choice, even if it was impulsive it had an emotional connection before the act was carried out.

It would be interesting to interview this young man to create a possible theory and to further understand his actions as which led him to this conclusion.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komod0Dragon

Curiously, drawing conclusions eliminates any possibility to attempt to understand the content and the emotional build-up prior to the crime being thought of and committed.

Dissecting this in a psychoanalytical aspect is the most appropriate way to approach an unknown situation such as this. While there will be those whom draw conclusions there will also be those wanting to delve deeper into the mind of the individual before any conclusion is theorized.

Unfortunately it would be extremely difficult to interview this young man and find traits of what occurred prior to the hammer being his weapon of choice, even if it was impulsive it had an emotional connection before the act was carried out.

It would be interesting to interview this young man to create a possible theory and to further understand his actions as which led him to this conclusion.

Probably worthwhile or you could chalk it up to the 3 hits of ecstasy.
My money's there.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Honestly, this is why some people shouldn't take drugs.
I've had friends do about 3 ecstasy pills and some acid, and just roll around in the grass like it was cotton, for hours.
Kids nowadays are so stupid it's ridiculous.
edit on 31-7-2011 by celimonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

My money's there.

You could, but that would be an error - you would lose your money.

I know for fact that millions of people take E on a weekend and do nothing worse than dance and hug people. I know I have done what you call "3 hits" (Just shows how little you know about the subject, but nice try) of an evening (or more) and never murdered anyone. In fact I would go so far as to suggest that with millions of doses of E having been taken in the last 20 years, and with this being the first murder I have read about with E as part of the story, that there is in fact no causal link between the two.

Try not to be part of the dissinformation machine which reinforces lies about this drug.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by newcovenant

My money's there.

You could, but that would be an error - you would lose your money.

I know for fact that millions of people take E on a weekend and do nothing worse than dance and hug people. I know I have done what you call "3 hits" (Just shows how little you know about the subject, but nice try) of an evening (or more) and never murdered anyone. In fact I would go so far as to suggest that with millions of doses of E having been taken in the last 20 years, and with this being the first murder I have read about with E as part of the story, that there is in fact no causal link between the two.

Try not to be part of the dissinformation machine which reinforces lies about this drug.

Number one hippy dude...I am not "trying" anything so nice try is a little out of place here and
I am real happy you survived your idiotic drug use without killing anyone else or yourself but you were lucky, damn lucky and you should realize it - if not, you may not be a permanent resident, if you catch my drift. Your next pill still might be your last. And why don't you take all your hands on experience and what you know about E to the sheriffs department so they don't mistakenly attribute this bloody murder to his overuse of drugs.

These are not controlled substances - you cannot guarantee purity of the ecstasy or whatever he took. I don't care if you've been popping them since you were crawling around in diapers.

Disinformation which enforces lies about this drug?
I suggest you seek professional counseling and rehab rather than spend your days touting the benefits of ecstasy. My apologies for not representing your choice of death properly. So sorry. See how sorry, here is a sad face for you.

web4health.info...

Analysis shows that many pills that are sold as XTC pills are really not XTC at all.
They don't contain MDMA, but for instance speed, MDEA or other substances with even bigger risks.

And also the dose is often very different. MDEA has a more boosting effect than a hallucinogenic effect, and has a shorter duration: 3-5 hours and therefore looks more like speed.

A user looking for a hallucinogenic effect is tempted more easily to take a second or even a third MDEA pill, and thus is taking a great risk.

A person who uses XTC or any other stimulant experiences no fatigue, and can dance for hours.
When it is hot and humid and the user doesn't drink enough water or soft drinks, the body can get overheated and dehydrate, resulting in failure of certain muscles and organs such as kidneys.
Overheating is extremely dangerous and difficult to treat; a risk that can be reduced by enough ventilation and cooling in clubs and discos.
XTC users turn out to be more sensitive to flu, cold and laryngitis; female users are more susceptible to bladder infection or infections of the urinary tract.

Long-term use can cause depression, fear, panic reactions, sleeping problems and impotence.
People with asthma, a weak heart, high blood pressure, diabetes or epilepsy should definitely not use XTC.

It can intensify depression, panic attacks and psychosis. XTC combined with other substances like alcohol and medicines is very risky.

It makes the user overconfident and it can affect the ability of co-ordination.
Therefore, it can be very dangerous in traffic.

Last, but not least, XTC is a fairly new product and the long-term risks are not yet known.

edit on 2-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
People should need a permit to own a hammer.

All hammers should be registered with the local police.

And only small light hammers should be allowed for anyone who is not a professional builder. I mean, no one really does anything requiring a big heavy hammer anymore. Those are good for only one thing, killing people.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join