It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Really Learn PSI, and TK, ( A Must Read For Learners)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I would first like to thank IndridCold, for coming to me for help. The pleasure was all mine, and I would like to keep in contact with you to see your progress, I like your ambition. This is the same instruction that I gave him, and I am sure that it will help the rest who are interested.

When I started I asked the same questions you did, but there was never a easy answer. So as I read from site, to site, I couldn�t find any instructions to me as a individual.
That�s what PSI mind power is, you being a special individual with special mind abilities. Well that would make it hard for someone to teach you how to use your powers, its like someone trying to teach you how to be you. Its just not going to happen, its something you have to discover yourself. WAIT! I know what your thinking, that�s not a easy answer, oh yes it is just let me explain and ill teach you the tools you need.
When you research these sites for tips on how use mind abilities, there different. Just like you. They give you tips on what to visualize, and you say "Okay I cannot concentrate picturing that, I would laugh or get bored the first minute".
You most likely would, (Like someone telling you what movies you should watch when they like romance and you like action.) It took me a while to get that. well lets give you some instruction on how you will discover you.

1.meditate (Just kick back and relax in a cool, completely comfortable quite place)
I'm not going to tell you how to get comfortable able, you know what is.

When you get nice and relaxed, and feel real good and you feel like you accomplished something, we need to visualize.

2. Visualize (a place that you know is comfortable as hell and its peaceful, and none would %^#$ with you) Personally I like the beach, and that�s because I'm from California, but that�s just me and my personal need to kick back. If that�s not your spot don�t use it, do not try to force yourself to feel comfortable in your visualization, pick a real place that you know you would love to get some peace, maybe your closet hell I don�t care. Because you don�t know want to lose your focus struggling trying to see yourself in a particular place.

3. Believe, I know you have no doubt in your mind that you can learn PSI. You have a unquestionable, curiosity and belief in the study and practice of PSI (Including TK, TP, T) you learn all those crapy short cuts, Hell if it makes you believe it more call it something thing else, ( Dragon Ball Z powers, Chi, Energy, anyway that you see it possible) I don�t care, just believe. One other thing, you will not learn this fast trust me, do not let you belief skip ahead of you, you'll become to reckless and give up thinking "If I Don�t Get It Now, I Never Will". You would never let a 7 year old think that about learning their time tables , you know damn well its not true. So don�t think it about yourself. Same as my example with the 7 year old, you wouldn�t let them think if I learn it slow I will still never be as good as the best. Well you would tell them otherwise, so when those thoughts come to your head tell yourself otherwise, and keep focus.

4. Time (That Thing People Hate To Hear When They Want To Know NOWWWW!) Am I right? I know damn well when I first started I let my ambition get in front of my willing to be patient and learn. So I am not going to tell you "If your not patient, STOP NOW!" I am going to tell you, that you will eventually learn it, with or with out the frustration of not getting instant results. This whole process is up to you, Want to rust it? Its like the mail man "Want to rust us? Now we'll just take longer" I knot they think that, because I would, I hate being rushed, and I know you would if somebody told you to hurry up and do something. Its like "Well hell I'll just taking my time". Well Time is on your side, I would be patient and let it do its thing. Buts that�s me It sounds sensible right?

5. PSI Balls ( Dragon Ball Z powers, Chi, Energy, what ever you want to call it, mixed together between your hands to create Balls of the magic fairy dust) I found this to be a perfect start for me. Help me believe because I started there first. So how to I make them? That�s easy just concentrate that stuff in the Air, Universe, 1st - 10000th Dimension, I really done care where you think it comes from, just as long as you believe it come from there. But I was saying, in that special little place of yours, make these PSI balls between your hands. What I not going to tell you is, Rather your fingers, Palms, Fingerprints, or fingernails. I really don�t give a damn where you get the energy from, just get it and put between your hands. And I will not tell you how far apart your hands should be, Ask you, I bet you know, or care more than I do, because I have own distance. I still haven�t been able to make solid color, just sparks, and electric trails from one hand to the in a clear color. Hell you might get it faster than me, But I could still come out making a stronger one in the end. We all have this power, and there�s not limiting ourselves. I we all do that. I stopped limiting myself when fat women start modeling "We'll hell I can do anything!". But there are no complete instructions on how to do this, its all about instructing yourself with practice, Like when I kept falling off my damn crapy old box bike when I little, then I finally started going straight, until the wheels off because it was a crappy @$$ bike. But let me get off that.

6. Telekinesis, Psychokinetic, what ever you want to call it to make you feel cool. I dint have much experience with this field yet, because I have been concentrating with PSI balls because I feel that�s where my strength is. But if I were you, I wouldn�t do that just because I do. Its all about You. stare at it for while and visualize it moving around, I don�t care. Come with your own style. infact don�t call it a style. Use a combination of styles. Don't use the word style, it makes you feel like your in a box of choices. Or use it because it helps you focus. Stop relying on me for answers, you�ll find out how to do it, your just as smart as me, were not different and I did it. Just takes time. But I have to go peeps, Its been a pleasure talking with you.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I apologize for the misspelling my Microsft Word, make spell correction i didnt want.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
what a intresting feeling i get about your mind , or in your words the you , anyway everything you said is basicly right for the most part , a good begining point for anyone , i'd also add that belife is the most powerfull art in the PSI realm it preceeds and proceeds it

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thanks, I was hopping some would comment on my instructions. I wrote it the way I did to appeal to those getting frustrated, and have no idea what some sites are talking about.

XL5

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Does it get easier to get results with less concentration/relaxation the more you use it? Have you ever showen people you know this ability?

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You explained it very well!

*Energy comes from many sources, including the sun, moon, earth, nature, water, wind, storms, fire, emotions, and movement. People carry energy with them at all times. However this energy can become drained after some practice of making psiballs. Because of this having other energy sources to draw from can help you avoid getting too tired. Choose an energy source you enjoy to draw energy from. Feel energy from that source flowing into you. You can picture it as a garden hose pouring energy into you, or as a waterfall all around you. You might picture it as light surrounding and filling you, or a fire warming you. The energy surrounds and fills you, raising your energy to a much stronger level. If you begin to feel lightheaded, imagine a connection into the ground to let go of the excess energy. Lightheadedness usually means that you have too much energy and need to let some of it go back into the earth, like grounding an electrical system. As you draw energy, take only what feels appropriate. Don't force it; just gently draw the energy. Forcing it will only make it more difficult to get the right amount of energy. Shaping energy as you draw energy, direct it outward through your hands. Cup your hands as if you were holding a baseball or a ball of cookie dough, with one hand below it and one above it. Picture the energy flowing from your body, through your arms, and out through your hands. Feel the energy swirling and building up between your hands. Make the energy into a ball between your hands, making it more and more dense as you add energy. Let yourself feel the energy between your hands. Notice any push or pull between your hands, any difference in heat, changing density of the air, sparks of light, waviness of the background behind the energy ball, or anything else that changes. If you have difficulty creating a strong enough psiball to feel, try drawing more energy and adding that energy to it. It may take practice to make a strong enough psiball to physically see, but you should be able to feel it fairly quickly. Do not worry if you only feel it, and can not see it; that is normal. You may feel a lot of heat between your hands; this means you have drawn energy through them properly.

*Once you create a Psi-ball, then the next step is to program it. Visualise a clear picture of your goal...or what you wish to happen. In case you want someone to get well, visualise the person free from all diseases, happily smiling. Now project this picture into your energy ball. Focus this picture on your energy ball for a few seconds.Without opening your eyes , speak to your energy ball. Tell it to go out into the world, and bring to you what you desire. Then release the energy ball, and open your eyes.

GreetZ

[edit on 15-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The reason believing in psi so very often fails to actually produce psi ability in a person, is because psi is not belief-based.

You want to learn psi? Get off your butt, stop contemplating your navel, and start actually PRACTICING it.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedWolf
The reason believing in psi so very often fails to actually produce psi ability in a person, is because psi is not belief-based.

You want to learn psi? Get off your butt, stop contemplating your navel, and start actually PRACTICING it.

Hey WingedWolf, I love to help people.. Thats my job. And I tell you IF I thought psi (whatever that is) could be used to further the human condition and aid the planet in general I'd be the first lined in the queue to practice. BUT, there are SO many of these NewAge fanciful skills which people claim to have but I am yet to see ANY evidence that they exist.
My time is precious and desperately tightly committed so please, if you can do what you seem to imply, and you have the time, make a short vid and upload it. I'd love to see it, as I'm sure would many others, and I would then be VERY inclined to invest the time.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
These are an interesting exercise, and seem related to the �energy beams� I have heard described by practitioners of Aikido. I have experimented with �beam� imagery, and have found it to be a very powerful force paradigm.

In the case of energy balls, I am finding the best effects when I am either sitting or standing with my feet on the floor. They are much easier to see in a darkened room.

Interestingly, I find the effects stronger when I don�t strain or �try� to form them, but rather �allow� them to form. The less effort, the better! Just watch it happen, and it will happen. The use of the hands seems to help in forming them (I hold them in my hand like a little globe), but I don't think it's necessary and will try to make them without hands.

Italiano is exactly right about �channeling� �the force� versus trying to originate it. So far, my best results come when I visualize beams going down into the earth from my legs and channeling the energy into me, where I channel it into the ball.

I have been more into �beams� than �balls� so far, and have really only been playing with psi balls in earnest for the first time tonight, as a result of reading this thread, but like what I am seeing so far. My �best ball� so far was a light, faintly luminescent whitish cloud-like ball between my hands with vaguely wispy features in it and some wispiness from my fingers.

I�m not sure I want to attempt to �do� anything with them yet, because past experience has taught me to be extremely (!!!!!!) cautious about using �powers� to change things.

I recommend caution in that realm, even if what you think you're doing is "good". Things are never as they seem. You really gotta watch that karma, baby! I just let them go with a feeling of good will as they "dissipate" and disappear. Seems safe so far.

Anyway, thanks for the tips! I will experiment some more with this technique. Lots of fun so far!

As for some people �having it� and some people �not having it�, I reject that idea utterly. These are things every conscious being is capable of doing. Of that, I am as certain as certain can be.

These things are intrinsic to our nature. With patience, thought and practice, they can be developed like any other skill.

Don't believe it. Know it.

The only limitations that bind you are those that you accept. Define your own reality, and take command of it.

If you will.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I am not too familiar with this psi-ball thing. I have come across it briefly a couple times but that is about it. I am familiar with subjects about PK, TK, etc. however.

What I would like to know is when it comes to these psi-balls, are they able to be witnessed or verified by another person or device??? For example, visually as a ball of colored light or visible perhaps within the IR spectrum.

Can you detect them with a Gauss Meter or Electrostatic Voltmeter or something like that??

Or is it possible to verify them by the effects they cause?? Like projecting one through water or a silk curtain to cause a ripple or something along those lines??

XX_Mouse_XX, you say that as of yet you are unable to create 'a solid color' but have created 'sparks', correct. Were they sparks that could be seen or heard, (even if it requires a dark room), similar to a static electricity discharge or were they just something you could feel??

I'm sure you get the idea of what I'm asking here. I'd like to add that I'm looking for first hand type experiences mainly, not just hearsay.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Very valid and important questions on this, and a stumbling block for me for many years. The block was lifted when I realized that just because we cannot see sound does not mean that sound does not exist.

As far as I know, these visions of energy are not visible to others, generally. However, I consider it possible that others who are "attuned", or perhaps more accurately, of a mind to "see" such energy, might very well be able see them. Because I work alone, however, I cannot verify this, and exactly how this works is admittedly a mystery to me.

Photographing or otherwise measuring psychic phenomena with instruments designed to respond to the electromagnetic spectrum is problematic. This does not mean that "psychic energy" or whatever-you-want-to-call-it does not exist, simply that such instruments aren't designed to detect it.

Whether these exercises are "real" or self-hypnosis or pure fantasy is, in my opinion, missing the point. Their benefit lies in the self and one's relationship to what lies around us, visible and invisible, not in parlor tricks or "making a point".

Nonetheless, I have personally witnessed events that are otherwise not possible for me to explain via "conventional" science. But, as far as I know, most �conventional� scientific examinations of phenomena such as this attempt to measure them using techniques that are bound to failure if what is happening is truly �beyond� the five senses.

Psychologists don't use a magnifying glass to read your thoughts, yet they know you do think and that your thoughts have a profound influence on you and others. While we can visualize brain activity with various methods these days, to assume that we see everything in doing so is itself an assumption made ad absurdum.

Can you quantify a position in space-time with a single measurement of a straight-edge? Only in very limited cases. A �psi� experiment that equates �psi energy� with electromagnetic energy is, in my opinion, doomed to fail due to a flawed assumption about the phenomena one is attempting to observe.

If you are skeptical or doubtful that there is any point to any of this, that's just fine. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Ultimately, the only one truly invested in your perception of reality is yourself.

If you wish to indulge in what might well prove to be a rewarding experience, then you may want to give it a whirl. Meditation and visualization exercises are, to the very best of my knowledge, almost entirely free of risk if these things are all you do.

The only price of admission is your valuable time, and possibly lost preconceptions.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Very valid and important questions on this, and a stumbling block for me for many years. The block was lifted when I realized that just because we cannot see sound does not mean that sound does not exist.

This is very true, which is why I included also being able to detect the effects. Like sound for example, which is a vibration, we can't actually see it but we can see the wave as it moves through water. Or use it to break glass or whatever.

As far as I know, these visions of energy are not visible to others, generally. However, I consider it possible that others who are "attuned", or perhaps more accurately, of a mind to "see" such energy, might very well be able see them. Because I work alone, however, I cannot verify this, and exactly how this works is admittedly a mystery to me.

Photographing or otherwise measuring psychic phenomena with instruments designed to respond to the electromagnetic spectrum is problematic. This does not mean that "psychic energy" or whatever-you-want-to-call-it does not exist, simply that such instruments aren't designed to detect it.

Whether these exercises are "real" or self-hypnosis or pure fantasy is, in my opinion, missing the point. Their benefit lies in the self and one's relationship to what lies around us, visible and invisible, not in parlor tricks or "making a point".

Nonetheless, I have personally witnessed events that are otherwise not possible for me to explain via "conventional" science. But, as far as I know, most �conventional� scientific examinations of phenomena such as this attempt to measure them using techniques that are bound to failure if what is happening is truly �beyond� the five senses.

I totally understand what you're saying and agree.
Have you witnessed any 'events' that could have been related to psi-ball experimentation??

If you are skeptical or doubtful that there is any point to any of this, that's just fine. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Ultimately, the only one truly invested in your perception of reality is yourself.

I love that statement!! If I didn't already have a signature quote that I liked, I would use that one.

If you wish to indulge in what might well prove to be a rewarding experience, then you may want to give it a whirl. Meditation and visualization exercises are, to the very best of my knowledge, almost entirely free of risk if these things are all you do.

The only price of admission is your valuable time, and possibly lost preconceptions.

I just might do that actually. However, as it will take some time before I am able to achieve some results, I was interested in what kinds of experimental research and results others may have done and what they were.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Have you witnessed any 'events' that could have been related to psi-ball experimentation??

I haven't seen anything physical related to psi-balls, but I really didn't start messing with them until just this evening, and am rather cautious about slinging power around, even if it's nothing more than imaginary power.

Energy beams I have played with more. Their major physical effect, for me at least, seems to be in how they influence my body.

For example, if I hold out my arm and visualize a beam of energy coming from it and passing through an adjacent wall, I can "let the beam hold it up" for as long as I can visualize the beam, without my arm getting tired. Sometimes this is surprisingly long. I think this is a form of self-hypnosis.

I haven't seen any evidence of "PK" ability on my part, and don't really know much about that subject, but hold the possibility open that it may very well be possible to influence the "real world" using psychic energy. However, the means to do so is unknown to me at this time.

Originally posted by mOjOm
I was interested in what kinds of experimental research and results others may have done and what they were.

I'm the same way. Although I might seem overly credulous in this thread, I value skepticism highly, especially in a world where so much effort is made by so many to control our perceptions.

There has been a lot of research on "psi" energy, ESP, etc, but most of what I have seen is dubious. In fact, I would hazard to say that most of what has been written on this topic is utter bologna.

However, not all of it seems to be cut from whole cloth, and there is much to suggest that progress has been made in many aspects of this field, but tends to be kept hidden from the world for various reasons. I don't think there's a grand conspiracy to suppress knowledge in this field, but sometimes, I am forced to wonder.

The most worthwhile things I have done in this area involve meditation ("quieting the mind") and visualization ("seeing what is not there" or "going to the movies in your head"
). From these simple things, others follow.

Your mileage may vary, and no one path is likely the right path for everyone. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will necessarily be different for each of us, as each of us is truly unique in all existence.

I am by no means a master of anything, except perhaps lengthy, rambling posts, but I can say that if you can quiet your mind and visualize what you will, you will not be disappointed with what comes with those things.

Whatever paths you may choose, I pray that they will be pleasant and satisfying for you, offering challenges commensurate with the rewards.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Energy beams I have played with more. Their major physical effect, for me at least, seems to be in how they influence my body.

For example, if I hold out my arm and visualize a beam of energy coming from it and passing through an adjacent wall, I can "let the beam hold it up" for as long as I can visualize the beam, without my arm getting tired. Sometimes this is surprisingly long. I think this is a form of self-hypnosis.

I've experimented with a similar technique as your 'energy beam' idea myself actually. It was used by an Aikido Instructor to demonstrate the use of 'mind over matter' by focusing chi energy. Basically, you take a moment to focus/quiet your mind, hold your arm out in front or to the side of you and imagine, for example, a strong flow of water shooting from your point of balance through your arm & out through you hand and fingers. Like a fire hose at full blast and with such a force that the hose(your arm) simply will not bend or better yet, can not bend. Optionally, and for a more profound demonstration, you could then have one or more, usually much stronger participants attempt to bend your arm at the elbow like normal.

I've had some very impressive results to say the least. Even better is to first have one person bend the arm of someone else showing that it can be done, usually quite easily. Then, afterward, walk them through the technique and try it again.

It also makes for a practical demonstration, especially for Aikido, of what happens when using a Force against an opposing Force versus more subtle forms of resistance. In the first one the stronger force overpowers the weaker and the arm bends. Yet it is possible to resist the larger force using methods other than trying to 'push back' so to speak.

I've done this another way in which I was suspended between two chairs resting my feet and ankles on one and my head and just a small fraction of my upper shoulders on the other. Then having some fairly hefty chaps sit on waist and pick up their feet. Again, once the 'belief' that there are steel rods or something similar running the length of your body, it is impressive to see how much weight has to be applied before you bend.

Like you said earlier this is more in the line of Self Hypnosis. Obviously there is no water shooting from your arm or steel rods in your body. However, focus of chi energy or psi energy in a method which can be understood and/or visually/mentally comprehended and practiced is similar. Whether or not such energy is effecting reality or self hypnotic suggestion I suppose comes down to how one chooses to define the situation, which in many ways is arbitrary anyway since the result remains the same regardless of what we 'label' it.

I am by no means a master of anything, except perhaps lengthy, rambling posts, but I can say that if you can quiet your mind and visualize what you will, you will not be disappointed with what comes with those things.

Ahhhh yes. We seem to share our 'Master Status' within the same art!

Whatever paths you may choose, I pray that they will be pleasant and satisfying for you, offering challenges commensurate with the rewards.

Right back at ya!!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If I ever decide to follow a formal "martial arts" path, Aikido is likely to be my choice. While all traditional Asian martial art forms seem to invoke chi in some form or another, the way it is incorporated into Aikido, and the general philosophy of the art, seem closest to "the way I'd do it".

If you can act with serenity, you "win". The power of the "calm storm" is limitless.

One of the more interesting Aikido exercises I've read about is the use of "energy beams" to root oneself to the ground, making it more difficult for others to lift you. It would be interesting to see if a purely mechanical system would encounter similar resistance. If not, it's interesting to consider what may thus make the practitioner harder to lift. Mass hypnosis?

Your experiences with Aikido will almost certainly aid you in pursuit of the more "esoteric" arts. In fact, I suspect you are closer to opening new doors than you may realize.

Now start cranking out those energy balls.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

If I ever decide to follow a formal "martial arts" path, Aikido is likely to be my choice. While all traditional Asian martial art forms seem to invoke chi in some form or another, the way it is incorporated into Aikido, and the general philosophy of the art, seem closest to "the way I'd do it".

That was inspiring!

I have done several martial arts, the latest being tai chi which I was able to stick with for 18 months before losing focus and discipline. I think I still haven't find the right one for me, and you have inspired me to try aikido !

Thank you.

U.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by upuaut
I think I still haven't find the right one for me, and you have inspired me to try aikido !

It is the job of each of us to create ourselves. That which aids you in becoming what you are meant to be is what is right for you. That which does not is wrong for you, and it is different for each of us.

If Aikido aids you in becoming who you are to be, I would say it's a good fit.

Toss in some Zen (at no extra charge) and it's hard to go wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Majic, your the positive energy itself!

You know what the key to all this is...it's LOVE...
You're aware of wich path you've chosen, and that's very good!

*Every living creature on this planet is able to create PSi balls or energy beems or whatever...

GreetZ

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Italiano]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Uhmmm.. "Sparks between your hands"?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Whoa I'm jealous of Majic, she stole the spotlight.
Naw I'm playing but I agree with alot that Majic is saying, but for beginners they may be just a little comfused. Some asked me if i could hear the sparks or see them in the dark. This is a important question to seperate real from, ppl that are just weird. When I first started with PSI practice I emulated sound to help me focus. It worked well but as I got better I did not emulate sound so ultimatly it was quiet but intriguing, because electricty, or magnets, and electromagnet energy does not make sound. Its not matter its energy. I agree with Italiano when it comes to channeling energy, but I didnt work best for me. I find that getting my energy from my (3rd eye) works perfect and lasts long for me. And its good when I want the energy immediatly. But thanks for the question, and Majic for helping me keep this Topic interesting.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join