It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Really Learn PSI, and TK, ( A Must Read For Learners)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh yes, I would like to keep the sceptics low in here, and supporters to the high. This Topic is moreso for believers, and Beginners who want to believe. Thank you

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
For the record, I�m a guy, although I can certainly excuse XX_Mouse_XX for the error, since my avatar can seem bit androgynous. The anime character in question, whose name coincidentally also happens to be �Majic� (coincidence in that I had never heard of this character when I chose my name, which is derived from the cryptonym for �Operation Majestic�), is also a guy -- he�s just young (fourteen years old). But anime is not exactly renowned for making children look �macho�.

In any case, I thought I would share a tip for fashioning �psi balls�.

I had previously noted that psi balls appeared more readily when I imagined channeling energy from the earth. Seeing a possible pattern, I decided to try channeling energy from different sources. As it happened, the first new thing I tried has been the best so far, better than the earth source -- for me, anyway.

My greatest source so far is the wind, or air. I first experimented with this by standing in the stream of air which a cooling fan blows from outside into my room. The results were dramatic.

Balls formed �from� this stream are readily visible (to me) even in relatively bright light, and have a very satisfying swirl to them and little gleams here and there in the grainy haze. Powerful, and so far my favorite way to do this. Uplifting, in fact.

I also tried this outside, in a mild, open wind under a moonless, star-filled sky, and had similar, very satisfying results. It doesn�t take a lot of effort, either, they just start forming. So maybe the wind is my �element�.

I tried the sun, too, since it�s my astrological sign, and I love the sun, but no dice. Sun energy touching my skin just didn�t conduct at all, it just soaked in, and the efforts were frankly pretty pathetic.

I haven�t tried water yet, but it may be another powerful source, although because I tend to associate water with relaxation, it may actually serve more as a drain for me.

Also, the more I play with these things, the more obvious it is to me that effort is not the key to making them appear. Rather, it�s more like �allowing� them to appear. No physical effort or strain is needed, for me anyway.

I�ve tried forming them without using the hands for focus, but it�s a lot harder without some sort of physical definition for their shape.

Oh, as for �seeing� these things, the eyes can play tricks on you. The way I �verify� a ball is to look away, and see if the image remains. If the ball remains despite my looking around (doesn�t move and can still be seen from the corner of my eye), then it�s legitimate, in my opinion.

Anyway, I thought I�d mention these things and see if anyone else may benefit from these tips.

Have fun!

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would first like to apologize to Majic for the gender confusion, the name and avatar did lead me in a seperate, and being a fan of anime I do know how hard it can be to identify gender sometimes.

But I would once again like to thank you for submitting your visualizations to us, not only to beginners but they help me and I am sure they help others as well. Beginners take serious note to what he
shares with you, it will help you strongly, and for me would you mind telling people a litte about yourself. Your real name, when you started, how much time you put into this, just a bio, we would all appreciate it. Thanks

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
majic, how long did it take for you to actually make a proper psi-ball?

thx

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The psi balls appear fairly fast and effortlessly for me most of the time -- usually within a few minutes, although when the wind is upon me they appear almost instantly.

They can look a lot like an optical illusion, which is why I recommend looking at them from the "side" of your vision and moving your eyes around to make sure the image does not move with them.

Whatever doesn�t move is what I consider �legitimate� energy versus just an optical effect.

In fairness to those starting off, I think it�s appropriate to point out that I just �came out of the broom closet� last night, and have a bit more experience working with energy than I have admitted up to this point, so don�t be frustrated if you�re not shooting fire bolts out of your eyes on Day One.

I have, until now, been reluctant to confess things like �Oh yea, I used to build huge psychic beacons, meditate on pentagrams, summon demons, no sweat!�

I hope you can understand that my reluctance was not based on guile, but a recognition that I have far more to learn than I have learned, and that if it were possible, there are things I would willingly unlearn.

I meditated at great length before finally deciding that posting Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror would do more good than ill.

My tale of that time is a cautionary tale, and though perhaps off-topic for this thread (this is not by any means a necessarily �witchy� topic -- that�s just one way to model one�s perceptions), I think it wise that anyone seeking spiritual awareness be mindful of their path. Let my failures be a lesson to others!

On the bright side (and there is always a bright side), as I allow a veil over that which I would have forgotten to lift, some things have returned to me, like why the wind gives me power.

Last night, for the first time in a very, very long time, at dusk, which is my time of strength, I called the wind, and it came to me instantly, softly, caressing me with love and power.

It was good to be back.

XX_Mouse_XX: For reasons that will no doubt be clear, I won't be posting my bio or personal details per se. However, I do offer my other posts by way of a substitute.

Edit: Updated name of link to me self-indulgent self-expos� thread from "Confessions Of A Former Wiccan" to "Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror".

[edit on 8/21/2004 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
When getting energy from somethig, do you achually have to have the source, or do you imagine it? I wanna try fire, how would I go about doing that?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zudo
When getting energy from somethig, do you achually have to have the source, or do you imagine it?

A keen question. I know I feel power from the wind, but I don�t know if it�s truly from the wind or just in the way my mind reacts to it.

I suspect it�s more the latter, although as I come to understand more, I am coming to see the physical world as a projection of the spiritual world (as opposed to vice versa), so perhaps the distinction is not as clear as we�d like.

I wanna try fire, how would I go about doing that?

I�m sure you�ve heard the clich� warnings about �playing with fire�. There may very well be something to that.

There is energy in all things that exist, and fire represents a release -- or perhaps more accurately, conversion -- of energy that has fascinated humans for as long as fire has been known.

Who reading this has not, at some time or another, simply enjoyed staring at a fire as it burned? It�s hypnotic, probably for far more subtle reasons than any of us know.

Before giving out any tips on using fire as a source of spiritual power, I think it�s only appropriate to point once again to my cautionary tale, which has been renamed to �Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror� both to increase its �sex appeal� and to more accurately reflect the subject matter.

The thread is a long, long seemingly endless read. But I encourage any with the patience to give it a shot, because the more I consider this thread, the more appropriate I consider that thread as a companion.

Never pursue power before knowledge!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Originally posted by zudo
When getting energy from somethig, do you achually have to have the source, or do you imagine it?

A keen question. I know I feel power from the wind, but I don�t know if it�s truly from the wind or just in the way my mind reacts to it.

I suspect it�s more the latter, although as I come to understand more, I am coming to see the physical world as a projection of the spiritual world (as opposed to vice versa), so perhaps the distinction is not as clear as we�d like.

I wanna try fire, how would I go about doing that?

I�m sure you�ve heard the clich� warnings about �playing with fire�. There may very well be something to that.

There is energy in all things that exist, and fire represents a release -- or perhaps more accurately, conversion -- of energy that has fascinated humans for as long as fire has been known.

Who reading this has not, at some time or another, simply enjoyed staring at a fire as it burned? It�s hypnotic, probably for far more subtle reasons than any of us know.

Before giving out any tips on using fire as a source of spiritual power, I think it�s only appropriate to point once again to my cautionary tale, which has been renamed to �Confessions Of A Dark Sorceror� both to increase its �sex appeal� and to more accurately reflect the subject matter.

The thread is a long, long seemingly endless read. But I encourage any with the patience to give it a shot, because the more I consider this thread, the more appropriate I consider that thread as a companion.

Never pursue power before knowledge!

I still think fire would be excellent, because if it is a realease, then it is energy, that can also be scientifically proven can be harnessed, but now that I come to think of it, maybe earth would be the best, because it is what were all created of.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
... Maybe missed something, but what do I do with my mind? hould I focs, o try to eae it in, I haven't done anything like this, but in my martial arts class, I usually get the best performance when I focus, but not think bout what exactly I'm doing, should I try that?

Also, I didn't feel anything when trying to make the psi-balls, at what point o you acually notice something?

Sorry if I asked too many questions, but I want to know what you guys do, and tr t, just in case my martial arts method doesn't work.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ask plenty of questions, to us and yourself.

1. Believe strongly in what you are doing

2. cup your hands.

3. move them back and forth without them touching each other as slightly, and close as possible.

4. before you get into advanced channeling energy you should start off there.

for me to continue helping you, try to keep me posted on your progess.

oh and your hands cupped together will start to slightly tingle, do this alot.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I stumbled across this sight on accident, and in doing so I have realized why I feal the way I do about life and the power of the mind...

Fate (or the possible group entity in my home) loves to play jokes on me, destroying my life little by little, I believe I have reclaimed a little thanks to all the people here, especially those who gave advise on psi balls. Fate worked in my favor this time.

I created my first one just minutes ago, though I manage to tap into the energy earlier today, it took me 12 long hours of concentration. To say the least it was well rewarded. My psi ball was visible as a fuzzy ball. It dissapated quickly though, but it was a happy psi ball, happiness is hard for me.

Would it be possible to get a psi ball to kick a group entity(or something of that nature) back to where it came from?

Oh, this is my second post,yay (my first was my intro post,take a look if you want some info on me)

[edit on 21-8-2004 by A Random Person]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
twelve hours... straight? or what? that's truly amazing

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
No not twelve hours,in my house twelve hours peace and quite happens when noone is home.My total time of trying is about 4 hours spread over 12.

I am only 13, and have to put up with two younger brothers,I think I managed pretty well,and now I have something to add to my short list of things I am good at.

Oh, dont treat me like a child ( not that you are,just a request), I am much smarter and more mature than many would know.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Random Person
No not twelve hours,in my house twelve hours peace and quite happens when noone is home.My total time of trying is about 4 hours spread over 12.

I am only 13, and have to put up with two younger brothers,I think I managed pretty well,and now I have something to add to my short list of things I am good at.

Oh, dont treat me like a child ( not that you are,just a request), I am much smarter and more mature than many would know.

That' still pretty awesome that uyou acommplished that.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have been trying to form more psi balls all day, and yet, none come. It is very interesting how I could only form one at night, using energy from the sun. I have tried other sources of energy, to no avail. I am using the same techniques as I did last night.

Any insights?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Im glad me and others on this site could help, thats what this is all about, helping each other. If you believe that your life and your house is causing a strong evil prences near you, maybe you should try your religion. Some would say that I am not religious because I dont go to church every sunday, but after my life experiences i dont believe church is the most holy place. But I talk to my God everyday, asking for protection, guidance and other essentials of a happy life, and it works trust me. So you have nothing to loose by talking to your God and getting intouch with yourself and your God, and keep it posted and tell me where you get with this

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Over the last 24 hours I have learned much, a lot of it came from the thread "Confesion of a Dark Sorcerer", I have many questions, but only a few fit in here.

I never expected my abilities to cover the scope they do. Though I have trouble making psi balls still, I discovered something... new. Today I went with my family to play miniature golf, and I tried something, I poured energy into a golf ball, the results were... interesting. I played my best game ever, the ball would minutely change direction, not noticable as strange. My question is, where do I draw the line, it is somewhat unfair to get a -6 while everyone else cant even break even.

Ethics, it seems, playes an important role.

That was very draining, I still am lacking of energy, I have also read that eating certain foods can help/hinder the process, my next question is, what foods should I eat. Are these foods bad: potatoes, cheese, chocolate, pumpkin(in cookies,mmmmmmm), ham, and salt.

I would like to know, curiosity is my weekness... there is so much I would like to ask, but I do not want to flood you with questions, there is a time and place for everything, and I feel that some questions will have to wait.

I will ask more when I feel the time is right.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
very interesting question.....

Its all in your mind....

I dont believe that theres a line to draw, I dont believe in draining energy. I used to until i put my mind in a state of unlimited energy. I do the same as you, put energy in everything I do. I can now move light things with PSI power, like Paper and roll a nail across a glass table. Doing things like that used to drain me, but after i kept telling my self I have unlimited power it worked so everything is in your mind ( Like someone telling you, you are sick so much you start to cough and believe it (Excape From L.A. Movie). So always think positive smile and continue to channel that energy and you will be most powerful, especially with your ambition.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is something I would not usually speak about,even my parents dont know, and they are devout christians,I am at a point of turbulence.

I have delt with many complex emotions, made all the more difficult to handle because of my ADD. My parents wouldnt believe me if I told them any of this, especially what I have brought upon my home.

This spirit has been there as long as I can remember, it is prevelent in my bedroom and in the basement, though at night at the computer I see it out of the corner of my eye, luckily its power does not extend into this room, it is my santuary. Recently I have realized it is malovelent, feeding of my negativity, and it is gaining power. It does not move things around or anything, I have never truly seen it, so much as sense it. I feel that it must go if I want peice, but whenever I think of confronting it, I feel it and get a image in my mind...it would try to harm me before leaving, I know it. I have developed an empathy, but it doesnt usually work with people, it works with animals and spirits, I know my dogs are terrified of it.

Me and God have been arguing, I dont speak to him anymore.

My family is blissfully ignorant of it all. They do not know, they would not accept it.

I will continue to post in this thread a while longer, but eventually I will create my own, soon as I get used to my abilities.

Usually my spelling is better, I am just so tired, my only time to post is at night.

I thank you for your help

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
man I know exactly how you feel here is a story I have never even told my girl.

My house used to be a house where every one was mean to each other. My dad, me, and my moms was always yelling at each other, I swear none of us ever got along. We used to until we moved into a certain house. I had alot of dreams about the house being evil as a kid (11) until moving out. But once I had a dream of something following me. We moved to L.A. from Lynwood (all L.A. county) and the negitive energy followed me. Even to the point where I joined a gang, (crips). I found my self fullfilled there loving the shared hatred I had at home. Isnt that turbulance for you. I was even at a christian school until I was kicked out for beating up a kid for some shoes, but I was then sent to Washington High, (one of the worst schools in L.A.). The hate continued at home until it almost killed my mom. She was sent to the hospital for a blood transfer close to death, but I didnt feel emotion, I just waned to gangbang. I was playing a multiplayer game on the Internet one night after just comming home from doing dirt, and someone had a strange name (PSI-SQUAD). So outta curiousity I searched that on the net. I began to research more after I learned more, and from then on I had a endless search for knowledge. I didnt even have time to gangbang, my uncle and other members of the gang started to loose faith in my ability to do dirt, and wanted to "put me off the hood". I was then beat off a crip gang by about 20 men but it was worth it. at about 16, i had a positive additude about life and wanted to be something. I began to talk to God, and found that my house became a better and positive place of love. My mom even became a stronger christian along with my dad. I am 18 now and trying hard to this day to keep a positive mind, and am success so far with a positive heart, and continue to talk to God, I dont know if you can relate to that but its my story... In unspecific detail

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join