It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

As the video shows, they see where the air shafts end in two other locations. They can predict where the air shaft terminates on the outside of the pyramid. Why don't they excavate at the predicted exit and go down? Too easy?
It all sounds like smoke and mirrors to keep us away from the real story!
However, SnF!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
These hieroglyphs found at the Giza Plateau look to me like nothing more than blood drops or spatter. Especially the size and location of the “markings”. One centimeter, in a tunnel no one can fit in? Really, take a sample and test it. Blood I say. But if it makes you feel better… "Alien blood spatter". Now we will have Alien DNA. What do you think?

Only "fresh" blood is red, it turns brown pretty quickly.
Also, if you saw the movie you would know "Alien blood" is like acid, it ate right through a spaceship hull.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The time-line of political events, the resignation/ firing of Hawass and the information in this post is really interesting.

Ive always had a leaning towards our military visits to other countries being not for oil, wealth or tactical strategy, but instead to keep us from the truth about what is to come. At times my thinking is so off the wall that I doubt my own sanity, but hear me out.

If the talk of 2012 ( or even 2011) is as some say all about a raising of frequency or change in DNA, maybe the Pyramids not only in Egypt, but those in many different places world wide are the tools that fire up the engine of change in us.

Now TPTB would not be too happy about our new found wisdom and power and would most likely do everything they could to continue the status quo of those who have, have it all and everyone else means nothing. The adventures into Iraq, Libya etc could be about connecting the pieces in a jigsaw that we dont even know exists.

Maybe thats why the military are involved and fences are being put up. Wouldnt it be amazing if the pyramids of the world were already starting to do whatever it is they are here to do. My bet is that no one no matter what power they think they have will be able to halt what is coming our way..

As I said...off the wall? yea...but thats just me.

Respects to you all.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by Painterz

Yes, here is information about the Tomb of Osirus from an Archeological Source. Funny, I had just looked it up recently when I was commenting on something in Slayer's Thread about the Age of the Sphinx.

Holy crap, I have seen that tomb before with the water around it, just can't remember where. Anybody else recall anything matching that description?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whathasitcome2
The Mormon prophet Joesph Smith, who apparently had a lot of experience and interest in strange languages and had found an instrument that could decode languages, mentioned a language he called "reformed Egyptian". I guess it was a form of Egyptian but not what most people had already encountered.

We are probably on the verge of an explosion of sorting through writings found all over the world. These findings will probably expand such books as the "Bible" and "Book of Mormon", about 4 fold. Sure hate it for the American squat hut evangelical Christians that are absolutely sure that nothing written after John wrote the Book of Revelations is legit scripture (never mind that John's Revelations really isn't the last book of the bible chronlogically speaking anyway- we will just keep it a secret and not tell Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman).

*face palm* Oh lord. With all due respect, I dont mean to bash on you, or your beliefs. But I am from Utah, I was raised mormon pretty much only because my parents were, because their parents were, because their parents were and came to utah to be mormon. I hate to burst your bubble but I fully believe Jospeh Smith is a CONMAN. Joseph Smith didnt know a thing about ancient languages, he made up this cock and bull story and created the book of mormon to con people into a religion and make money (Aka getting "tithing" out of the members) He tripped on shrooms when he saw jesus and god, and also fed shrooms to whole congergations. There is no evidentary proof that the book of mormon is real.

For further reading, please check out my published works. Proof The Book of Mormon is a total fake .... K well actually its a note i wrote on Facebook, but its well worth the read I assure you.

Now can we please stick to the topic at hand.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I haven't had the time to read this whole thread, so excuse me if this has been mentioned.

Has anyone made the connection of the OP to the fact that Hawass resigned a few days ago?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I agree. In my heart whatever they are hiding doesn't matter because I'm already completely aware of Egypt's purpose and that kind of wisdom need not be veiled from truth on any level.
edit on 7/18/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
They were probably just doing a study to find out if the energy the pyramid power plant conducted (when walls broken) had "activated" anything within or below the complex. This is more then likely the reason military was called to secure the area.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I was in Tunisia for the revolution. What actually happened is that the head of the army refused to accept the president's orders to fire upon civilians and he was forced out because he had no army backing him anymore.

Additionally, the military made a point of staying out of political matters, instead acting as a defense of the people.

Unless you can prove otherwise, I'm just going to go by what was reported on and heard through word of mouth while I was in the country for the revolution. I have no idea what the coverage made it seem like, but aside from the early points where the army did fire on protesters, Tunisia had a very civil civil-unrest.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Didn't Edgar Cayce say we would find the hall of records when it was too late?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
Yes and I am 95%sure of that

cause Ive done much researching of it

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
∫†ΛЯ∫●∫нÏИ∑

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Here's what I saw in the picture (I submitted this to Kevin Smith's Website).

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thatsamelight

Here is one source www.exopolitics.org... , there are a few others around.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Maybe the markings are Cybertronian and they have found a Sun Harvester.

Seriously though, I am excited! Will do some research myself!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

If you read my post on page 8 of this thread, no, that doesnt sound off the wall.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What an awesome thread! Ty!
I poked around and sorry if this has been posted already but archaeologists just unearthed an ancient boat on the South side of the pyramid of Giza. It was around June 23rd and it may be an alternate reason for the wall being erected as they have to ensure the site isn't contaminated when excavating. Sorry I can't copy a small excerpt from the article but here's the link:

Source: Link...

Also A Discovery news article dated June 7th proposes that the markings are numbers read from right to left:

THE GIST Hieroglyphs written in red paint on the floor of a hidden chamber in Egypt's Great Pyramid are numerical signs. The builders of the pyramid simply recorded the total length of the southern shaft from the Queen's Chamber: 121 cubits. Multiples of 7, 9 and 11 cubits occur frequently in the design of the Great pyramid.

Source: Discovery News...
I did a quick google of hieratic numbers and they're just not that similar. I don't know if I was looking at the right site or not but this is one of the first that came up:
www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk...

It says one version of hieratic numbers, suggesting there are multiple versions. I don't know enough about ancient hieroglyphics. Is anyone else able to compare them?

I would love it if they found an alien in Osiris' tomb, just so I can turn to my boyfriend with the biggest smile and say "Ha!!! I told you so!". Ahh sweet victory...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess

To late for us, or too late for him?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

For us. Basically he said we would uncover the truth hidden for so long when we were closer to the earth changes.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

there is no sarcophagus, thats a lie.
it is a construction tool, as the grand galery is a part of hydraulic water pump.
see more here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join