It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have to agree that something fishy is going on at Giza. A while back I posted a thread looking for news of the Djedi robot and it's progress on exploring beyond that first, already drilled through, door in the shafts of the Great Pyramid.

The actual exploration done by this robot has long since been completed but the (full) results of this exploration have yet to be revealed. This is supposed to happen sometime early 2012. Why the wait? Any number of reasons, I guess, civil unrest, protection of Egyptian cultural interests, Zahi Hawass, etc.

What was released of this Djedi robot explorer, as is being discussed in this thread, are the markings found within that small chamber beyond the first door of the shaft. Why is this all that is being disclosed? What is to be released in 2012 (that date of release, btw, is in the linked thread)? Why the wait?

It's all very interesting, and frustrating, to me.

Here is a cool 3D video of the Djedi robot's exploration of the pyramid shaft:

ETA: Note that in this video at 3:08 it states that "several shaft markings are being investigated by the Djedi team."
edit on 18-7-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Great, thank you for the additional links to explore folks. Much appreciated.

Interesting to see the account from Zahi Hawass. Doesn't match up with the rather more outlandish claims from others. But still interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

I wonder if this release of information is being with held until the supposed 2002 Restrictions on Excavations at Giza expires in 2012. Although, with Hawass out of the way now, that restriction may be lifted sooner.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

How would the paint wear away in a closed secret tunnel? The paint remains on the walls why would this be different?
What if its just paint splashed by some sloppy worker on his way from one chamber to another and means absolutly nothing??

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It would make sense if these planets were created by something intelligent.So the "creator" would make it easier to travel to each planet.

Just a theory though!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If I may toss in another aspect to this topic. I normally have posted and created threads on the Fragile Earth section. I am new, so I understand the "get to know" a member part of this. What drew my attention to this thread was the timing and a recent, possibly connected and unknown pattern. I wont be long because my latest research belongs in another forum thread other than this one. But, it also applies to this one. I have a uncanny knack, like alot of people to notice certain patterns and and say, hey thats weird. And no matter how far apart they may be, believe everything is connected. But, in my research, I will not create a thread and present it, until I have facts and links in order, if you have read the few I have put out.

In studying the HAARP project I, stay with me here, and the weaking of the Earths EMF. I took a different approach, looking at it as not so much a sinister one but as a needed approach. Anyway, in short, there was a post made the other day, I believe in the Quake Watch thread about for some reason on the bouy interactive mapping system. The bouy in the central Atlantic Ocean and the one in the NW Pacific Pacific Ocean was both flashing that they have been under some kind of alert in the past 24 hrs, but noone knew why.

While studying the frequencies of the EMF, Alpha/Theta waves etc, I came across about the VGP (Virtual Geomagnetic Pole) discussion. Now, I am also researching antipodal points and possible effects of volcanoes and earthquakes as well. I am almost to my point. I had found the VGP basically roams from between the Mid-Atlantic to the Pacific NW of America and the 2nd antipodal area is in the center of the Pacific Ocean in the Region of Giza.

The VGP primarily moves between the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the Pacific West Coast of the Americas,
but secondarily it moves along the Asian Pacific Rim, and sometimes it seems to be located at the antipodal area of the center of the Pacific Ocean, in the region of Giza.

link

Now my theory or feeling on the pyramids, even Myans, Inca's, etc, is a bit different. Now science knows there have been pole reversals. Just debates on how many, how long it takes, and what affects it has. In studying more of the Schumann Resonance and the brains of the human body in tune with the harmonic frequency, would a pole reversal actual create crustal shifts or a frequency imbalance in the human brain that basically would drive us insane or incoherent or to the point we have a seizure and actually die? Now, it is well speculated and possibly proven that pyrimids have "powers" or "frequencies" within them. And Giza is a powerful one and one of the most studied. I believe that our ancestors knew more about the powers of the universe than we do today, and that knowledge was somehow lost. So could, could? Maybe the pyramids be a "Faraday Cage" so to speak for the human brain, in a pole reversal time?

I have hijacked the thread long enough, and when I get more facts together, I will post more on my theory of HAARP and the pyramids and pole reversal in the appropriate topic forum. Just saw this, and thought it was interesting all 3 happen to come together near around the same time, with addition to everything else going on.
Thanks and sorry for being long winded.

edit on 18-7-2011 by sdebunker because: typos

edit on 18-7-2011 by sdebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Except that blood dries brown or black. It does not stay red.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ah the pyramids, tombs of the past, a mystery, a old end to an old beginning, build by forgetful non natives to this planet who inhabit this planet as natives, a prison to trap, a quest to conceive, a beginning and an end in itself to understand.

Standing in light of the past and in its conceived form and construct and shape as a warning, of what was, and what is, and what will be. The tombs of the forgotten past, but not of men. Even though there appointed janitors latter buried themselves there with all there shiny crap.

Ah yet more statues of once greatness fallen in the mud, which long since turned to deserts and have been forgotten in the sands of time. What was, what is, what will be.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
nothing fishy on the pyramids except the fossils of coral and seashells

Study and learn from Carl Munck and much will fall into place
www.greatdreams.com...
www.pyramidmatrix.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-7-2011 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hawass own site says the Osiris find was only a symbolic Osiris chamber, and dates it to the 6th dynasty by the oldest pottery found there. Impossible to be the real Osiris. He lists another symbolic Osiris burial place also to compare it to. The only interesting info is that it matches a description of a place Herotodus wrote about.
That debunks the list.
You may hate Hawass but until they find pottery much older than that, it stands on its own to match the description he gave it.

NASA spends our money on much more foolish stuff than scanning the earth, like launching them fossilized shuttles out to the space station for years so they can reload up on twinkies and toothpaste.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Hawass own site says the Osiris find was only a symbolic Osiris chamber, and dates it to the 6th dynasty by the oldest pottery found there. Impossible to be the real Osiris. He lists another symbolic Osiris burial place also to compare it to. The only interesting info is that it matches a description of a place Herotodus wrote about.
That debunks the list.
You may hate Hawass but until they find pottery much older than that, it stands on its own to match the description he gave it.

Gotta agree with you here. There's details posted of what they found in this tomb, along with pictures of it, and hard pottery based dating evidence.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
I wouldn't get too excited, if it is something important, you can bet we'll never be told about it.

Man, I'm glad I scrolled down, before typing - these were my thoughts, exactly.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If this is indeed true, and believe me I have my doubts, it seems likely that the discovery involved some sort of treasure. Probably lots of gold, considering this is Osiris' tomb, probably well protected in hard quartzite and still intact. This to me is the most likely scenario.

When did this supposedly happen? Hawass was ousted not too long ago I thought, so this couldn't have been recent. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
If this is indeed true, and believe me I have my doubts, it seems likely that the discovery involved some sort of treasure. Probably lots of gold, considering this is Osiris' tomb, probably well protected in hard quartzite and still intact. This to me is the most likely scenario.

When did this supposedly happen? Hawass was ousted not too long ago I thought, so this couldn't have been recent. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It was opened in 2010. The article in the archaeology journal talks about the tomb containing a few brooches and quite a lot of pottery. Conclusion is that this was a symbolic offering to Osiris, and nobody was ever actually buried there.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hmmm,. I wonder where Mr.Scott Creighton is for this one,
Kinda surprised he hasnt made an appearance yet.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
The chamber could have been a prison for an evil spirit. It was forced through the small triangular hole at the bottom of the shaft door back when the pyramid was first employed. The red paint line and markings were a spell to keep the spirit in the chamber. When the camera hole was cut the spirit escaped.

The spirit is now running-a-muck in the middle east causing political unrest.

It's a joke, I think?

It is interesting that you conjecture such a possibility. As soon as the robot drilled through the obstructing door into the small chamber beyond I immediately felt that there was a soul trapped in the chamber. Then as the camera was fed through the hole into the chamber guess what did the camera show ? Yes. A pair of evil looking eyes looking out of the stone of the chamber wall into the camera. Is it like as you have speculated ? That the pyramid was constructed as a prison ? To entrap a persons soul ? Who would they want to put into such a prison ? Osiris ? Horus ? A pharaoh ? In the Book of Revelation is speaks about "the end times" in which we are now living. It is written that the ancient dragon [Lucifer] will be let out from his prison to rule over the Earth for a thousand years before he is again captured and sent to hell for all eternity. Perhaps drilling into the small chamber that is at the end of the shaft that leads from the Queens Chamber, was not a good idea. In deed have we there by liberated "Lucifer" whom the Egyptians called "Osiris" ? If so then like as a Jinn escaping from its bottle it will haunt us ? Will we be able to put the Jinn back into the bottle ? Like as in the mythology about Pandora's Box we have done some thing that we will live to regret. Watch the video inserted below and see what you see at the 3 minute and 32 secords mark immediately that the camera is inserted into the chamber. I can see two eyes looking at me. Do you see them too ? Are they human eyes ? Or the eyes of a monster ? Are the builders of the Great Pyramid [who ever they were] playing a joke with us ?

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by krossfyter
What would be a "credible" source?

Peer reviewed journals for starters. It might help you big time if you followed Nature Journal, Science Journal, and PNAS journal on twitter because earth shuttering discoveries are usually tweeted by them first before the info trickles down to the rest of the media.

UFO digest is only ok for publishing UFO information provided there is evidence. Otherwise when a UFO website starts publishing stuff about pyramids...it just sounds like crap to me.

even in peer review journals you can't be so sure. sometimes its material sponsored by large corporations and can be highly biased. Jack Sarfatti has said that "Peer-reviewed journals are vanity presses" .

but I agree.... thats a good start if you want to keep it cool with the academic "a circle of friends" and not risk loosing your job or developing a bad rep. It's the reason why scholars and other intellectuals go Rogue.... they are tired of keeping it cool and want to think outside the box.

so it goes both ways. but your point is taken and its a valid and logical one and i respect it. i dont argue that if this report was peer reviewed it would help its credibility. but a report like this would have a hard time getting peer reviewed because of its content and folks wanting to keep their jobs etc.

edit on 18-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

I read on Discovery News that the robot wasn't due to go back in until August of this year.

The Djedi project researchers expect to carry additional analysis of the red ochre markings in August, when the robot, equipped with a higher resolution bendy camera will return to the pyramid for further surveys.

Guess we'll have to wait and see like always. Link to Article

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

do you happen to remember where you read about "the theories that the Iraq invasion was about alien technology and a stargate maybe with military importance ?"

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Link: Zahi Hawass, Egypt's Antiquities Chief, Fired

Zahi Hawass, long chided as publicity loving and short on scientific knowledge, lost his job along with about a dozen other ministers in a Cabinet reshuffle meant to ease pressure from protesters seeking to purge remnants of Mubarak's regime.

Hmm...

I wouldn't trust Zahi Hawass for the life of me.

edit on 7/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join