It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wow great find op very interesting, keeps us up to date.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ahh Haa, they just found the Hall of Records that Edgar Cayce said they would. Its so nice that they will keep all this a secret from Mankind now. Bastads

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In japan Enter =

This what reminds me that symbol which was found.

But in fact this is not a big news that they found some writing which they could not translate. Hieroglyphs are not the one straight alphabet. There were discovered before some types of hieroglyphic writings which could not be translated. They were often used by Egyptian priest to write their secret religious texts. It's not unlikely to found inside pyramids religious texts. If I have to guess what they found this is probably something like that.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by krossfyter

I don't trust websites that publish speculation without any credible sources. that's just my 2 cents...

OK
So which one of these points are you having issues with?
Or is it that you simply disagree with the original articles authors supposition?

"When you line up the discoveries and events, a very interesting picture begins to emerge.

1. tomb of Osiris found
2. sarcophagus of Osiris opened but no concurrent photos of what is inside
3. Dr. Hawass says the sarcophagus was empty
4. military called in to secure the site
5. Order is given to build a wall around the pyramid complex
6. NASA satellite called upon to do high-tech scan of the site
7. 17 additional pyramids located in satellite scan
8. hieroglyphic-type markings found in pyramid that hieroglyph experts can't read yet

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I just peeped out the thread you referenced. 300 pages! I have to go back and read through more of it later. We should message Undo to get his/her thoughts on the current events in Giza.

I'd love to here what their thoughts are in relation to that extremely informative Stargate thread. No matter what your beliefs on the subject, that is a very well put together thread.

I have never really put much stock into the notion that Stargates were real, but reading though undo's thread, I couldn't help but think of it being connected to the latest Giza happenings.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
In 1998, Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass claims to have found the Tomb of Osiris located near the Sphinx. Link

In 2002, Construction on the "Giza Wall" begins. The wall encircles nearly all of the Giza Plateau including the pyramid complexes. Link

In 2007/2008 Andrew Collins makes the theory that the pyramids are lined up according to the constellation Cygnus and not Orion

In 2009, NASA launches the Kepler Telescope and points it directly at Cygnus in hope of finding other “Earth Like” planets. More than 1,200 new planets have been discovered in this region since it's launch.

In 2010, The tomb of Osiris is discovered. It is located directly under the position of the Star Deneb in the Cygnus Constellation. No evidence to back this claim. All infomation regarding this, including the details of the site support the find from 1998/1999. Part 1 Part 2 (This may be in referance to the "discovery" of NC2 or the Bird Tomb, which Collins believes to be the enterance to the Hall of Records. The Enterance to NC2 is in the location of Deneb)

Hawass uncovered the tomb of Osiris, and found a 9 ft. long sarcophagus inside. Interestingly, there are photos that show the workers lifting the sarchophagus from the lower pit in which it rested to the level where the workers were standing. There are photos that show them preparing to lift the lid of the sarchophagus. But apparently, not a single photo has been released that shows the inside of that sarchophagus at the moment the lid was removed. There is a photo that shows the inside of the sarchophagus later, but not at that instant when the lid was removed. Why?
Link

Now we find out that Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass is forced to resign and a call for the Antiquities Ministry to be dissolved has been made Link. Also, unknown hieroglyphs of unknown origins and meaning are found on the walls of a underground tunnel only accessible by robots.

Something tells me, and this is my own opinion, Osiris’ mummified body was found, intact, inside his sarcophagus, and he is, in fact, not human.

Stargate? Doubtful. Mummified remains of an ancient Alien God which would challenge all preconceived beliefs of human origins and rock the very foundation of civilization? Plausable.

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: Additional information

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: Update Information

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The only evidence that points to the Great Pyramid being built by Khufu is a millennium old account by a Greek historian.

The 'markings' in the Great Pyramid are not markings like that in every other Egyptian consummation besides the pyramids (there are no other markings in the Great Pyramid, it's a bare enigma not even traces of a tomb is found where Khufu "supposedly" was entombed). These markings are 'sketchy' and in my opinion are not in any way legitimate.
edit on 18-7-2011 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

The lack of markings is one of the reasons I think it's either a deprivation chamber or an amplifier of some kind.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Fantastic thread!

It was only recently (the past couple of weeks) that I saw some pictures of the symbols posted on the 2nd (I think) page here, I wish I could remember where it was I saw the articles. People have said they thought they could see a greyish throne, that the little red man was sitting on. It also looked like an Alien figure standing next to him, although some were debunking that as builders paint etc.

I have been into Egyptology for more than 20 years (not an expert on it though) and part of me has always thought there was an extraterrestrial theme to the Pyriamids, especially. Osiris and Isis are 2 of my favourite Ancient Egyptian subjects.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
even if there isnt a stargate discovered, does this not give credit to the fact that osiris did exist! ???? and that tales of osiris and isis arent just myths or legend but real beings ???

shouldn't there be a complete reevaluation of myths and legends such as other egyptian gods and even the greek ones too!

this is bigger than stargates, even at a very basic level!

huge stuff!

Ps, i dont trust that guy hawass!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Egypt's iconic antiquities chief fired

edit on 18-7-2011 by AnotherSon because: DELETED because "amaster" already posted Zahi Hawass firing.

edit on 18-7-2011 by AnotherSon because: Reposted Yahoo News link as it was different

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Just because Hawass speculates that he found the tomb of Osiris doesn't mean he did.

We only have his word for it with nothing to back it up.

ETA: Just read the article at the above link. He must be in absolute hell right now having been in such a powerful position.
edit on 7/18/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Can anybody link me to information about the Tomb Of Osiris from a reputable archaeological source? I can't find anything myself, the only stuff on the internet seems to be from UFO websites.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Atlantis!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Painterz

That depends on what you concider "reputable"
Here is Dr. Hawass' own website with his take on the discovery.
Osiris Shaft

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Osiris is associated with Sirius. It represents our ability to reach higher levels of consciousness. The tomb of Osiris is special indeed.
edit on 7/18/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/18/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Isn't there underground cave systems, in Giza?

This red Ochre
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Either the Egyptians built on an ancient scared site, or perhaps they cut rock from one to use for the pyramid.

upload.wikimedia.org...

We tend to build things on top of older ruins.

dsc.discovery.com...
"Ancient funerary texts clearly allude to the existence of a subterranean world in the vicinity of the Giza pyramids,"
edit on 123131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 123131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

Interesting developments and i thought they would have been able to translate the writing or symbols by now. Perhaps it was just a random scribble from of the slave workers on the Pyramid or language from a lost civilisation... i am hoping for the latter of the 2.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Oh just for anyones interest here is an article on the symbols with images, there isnt exactly much to decode by the looks of it -

Shown to the world last month, when the first report of a robot exploration of the Great Pyramid was published in the Annales du Service Des Antiquities de l’Egypte (ASAE), the images revealed features that have not been seen by human eyes since the construction of the monument.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/443a4d559e9e.jpg[/atsimg]

Researchers were particularly intrigued by three red ochre figures painted on the floor of a hidden chamber at the end of a tunnel deep inside the pyramid.

"There are many unanswered questions that these images raise," Rob Richardson, the engineer who designed the robot at the University of Leeds, told Discovery News. "Why is there writing in this space? What does the writing say? There appears to be a masonry cutting mark next to the figures: why was it not cut along this line?" Richardson wondered.

Full Article

is the picture in gray on the far let one of the symbols?
The shadow figure?

Ghost Petroglyphs
www.generimmerphotography.com...

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Ah its true they may found the the Hall of Records but it wont be so easy on opening the hall of records i just have a feeling.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
In 1998, Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass claims to have found the Tomb of Osiris located near the Sphinx. Link

In 2002, Construction on the "Giza Wall" begins. The wall encircles nearly all of the Giza Plateau including the pyramid complexes. Link

In 2007/2008 Andrew Collins makes the theory that the pyramids are lined up according to the constellation Cygnus and not Orion

In 2009, NASA launches the Kepler Telescope and points it directly at Cygnus in hope of finding other “Earth Like” planets. More than 1,200 new planets have been discovered in this region since it's launch.

In 2010, The tomb of Osiris is discovered. It is located directly under the position of the Star Deneb in the Cygnus Constellation. No evidence to back this claim. All infomation regarding this, including the details of the site support the find from 1998/1999. Part 1 Part 2 (This may be in referance to the "discovery" of NC2 or the Bird Tomb, which Collins believes to be the enterance to the Hall of Records. The Enterance to NC2 is in the location of Deneb)

Hawass uncovered the tomb of Osiris, and found a 9 ft. long sarcophagus inside. Interestingly, there are photos that show the workers lifting the sarchophagus from the lower pit in which it rested to the level where the workers were standing. There are photos that show them preparing to lift the lid of the sarchophagus. But apparently, not a single photo has been released that shows the inside of that sarchophagus at the moment the lid was removed. There is a photo that shows the inside of the sarchophagus later, but not at that instant when the lid was removed. Why?
Link

Now we find out that Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass is forced to resign and a call for the Antiquities Ministry to be dissolved has been made Link. Also, unknown hieroglyphs of unknown origins and meaning are found on the walls of a underground tunnel only accessible by robots.

Something tells me, and this is my own opinion, Osiris’ mummified body was found, intact, inside his sarcophagus, and he is, in fact, not human.

Stargate? Doubtful. Mummified remains of an ancient Alien God which would challenge all preconceived beliefs of human origins and rock the very foundation of civilization? Plausable.

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: Additional information

edit on 7/18/2011 by amaster because: Update Information

Wow, fantastic theory and very well presented.

If you connect the dots, eventually you will see the picture.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join