It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
For those who are open and interested, according to the Rosicrucian literature, the pyramids were built and used as "mystery schools" where those seeking ancient truths and knowledge (gnosis, mystics) were initiated and studies the ancient secrets. The RC adamantly discount the whole "tomb" theory.

Add to this how the structures are in alignment with constellations, and it makes for very interesting study.

TPTB are desperately clinging to the truths, but they will inevitably be disclosed to the seekers.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Interesting synchronicity!

Right in the same day of Zahi Hawass resign!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
bikyamasr.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

"When you line up the discoveries and events, a very interesting picture begins to emerge.

tomb of Osiris found
sarcophagus of Osiris opened but no concurrent photos of what is inside
Dr. Hawass says the sarcophagus was empty
military called in to secure the site
Order is given to build a wall around the pyramid complex
NASA satellite called upon to do high-tech scan of the site
17 additional pyramids located in satellite scan
hieroglyphic-type markings found in pyramid that hieroglyph experts can't read yet

Certainly, this line-up of events gives the appearance that something big--very big--has been discovered at the Giza Plateau. Not only is it something big, it is something of military importance. Not only is it of military importance, it is very secret. "

Are there exact dates anyone can give for these events? A timeline is almost useless without times/dates...

I can't find anything online that proves the actual "Tomb of Osiris" has been found at all.

This from BBC News, February 2000 -

Mr Hawass said the sarcophagus, which is estimated to date from 500 BC in the New Kingdom, was surrounded by the remains of four pillars built in the shape of a hieroglyphic House of Osiris.

OK so the "tomb" was found in 2000...
Wall construction began in 2008...
NASA scans in 2011...

Not a very tight timeline if you ask me.
edit on 7/18/2011 by RedParrotHead because: bit of net research

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Some ufo group called 'Project Camelot' came up with a theory, and then they added some sensationalized twists. Alternative news sites picked up the story, and now they are running it as if the content contains facts.

Its all a BIG hoax.
edit on 7/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

The red paint is supposedly builder's marks.

Ask yourself this though - these marks are deep inside the pyramid; why do they look weathered?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
These hieroglyphs found at the Giza Plateau look to me like nothing more than blood drops or spatter. Especially the size and location of the “markings”. One centimeter, in a tunnel no one can fit in? Really, take a sample and test it. Blood I say. But if it makes you feel better… "Alien blood spatter". Now we will have Alien DNA. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
If it was blood it would be brown to black.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
maybe the find suggests the pyramids were not built by egyptians, but a previously unknown or rival culture older than theirs ?

that would put them in hide and seek mode for sure

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Thank you for pointing that out Unvarnished! I was just getting ready to go there. I get where Daynight was going with his post as well in thinking that it isn't such a spectacular find.

It probably wouldn't be so spectacular if it weren't for all of the other stuff going on, as you re-capped in your post (military presence, NASA scanning, the peculiar timing of Hawass' "real" resignation, etc). This is what's making me really question what the heck is going in Giza!

I hate NOT KNOWING the truth!!! Drives me insane. Then the CT side of me is saying that we'll never know the real truth anyway because (insert name of gov't agency or group here) will just cover it up with dis-info.

S&F to OP.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Interesting synchronicity!

Right in the same day of Zahi Hawass resign!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
bikyamasr.com...

I mentioned that too on page 4 - luckily no one bit my head off
but no one addressed it either
perhaps it got lost in the alien talk....

I'm still wondering if this is coming out because he resigned...
I'm still wondering what else will come out now that he's resigned...

From what I read in the 27 page thread, he was very disliked - a lot of people said he wouldn't even talk to anyone who mentioned "aliens" - not even to say they weren't there - the general concensus seemed to be that he was a disbeliever altogether having never found evidence - but I think he doth protest too much

or I'm wishful thinking
someone take it from here ♥

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sounds very interesting, if they found 'nothing' they wouldn't need the military. Will do some research SnF OP

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SieMa
Sounds very interesting, if they found 'nothing' they wouldn't need the military. Will do some research SnF OP

It HAS to be big. NASA ain't exactly cheap to bring on-board.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

No they found the lost treasure of Fort Knox... : ) hahahaha

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
These hieroglyphs found at the Giza Plateau look to me like nothing more than blood drops or spatter. Especially the size and location of the “markings”. One centimeter, in a tunnel no one can fit in? Really, take a sample and test it. Blood I say. But if it makes you feel better… "Alien blood spatter". Now we will have Alien DNA. What do you think?

Blood becomes black when dried.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the deal with stargates? It seems a little Kurt Russell to me. I'm not too sure about this, if someone could please clarify for me I would be greatly appreciative. Which came first the stargate theory or the Stargate movie where they found a stargate in Egypt?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has thought of this, but sometimes the GP strikes me as a huge deprivation chamber.

I think they should throw a ben-ben on it and monitor it.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Some ufo group called 'Project Camelot' came up with a theory, and then they added some sensationalized twists. Alternative news sites picked up the story, and now they are running it as if the content contains facts.

Its all a BIG hoax.
edit on 7/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

You also have the Book of Enoch that many says built the great pyramid to house ancient knowledge.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkmustache
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the deal with stargates? It seems a little Kurt Russell to me. I'm not too sure about this, if someone could please clarify for me I would be greatly appreciative. Which came first the stargate theory or the Stargate movie where they found a stargate in Egypt?

See Undo's VERY long ongoing thread ATS: Stargates are real
edit on 18-7-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
Does anyone know if there were limestone deposits found in the sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid?

The "sarcophagus" (it has never been proven that this was its true use as there never has been any mummy found) was made of a single block of granite. When the "tomb" was opened the whole room was covered in sot and other rubbish and was cleaned to what you see today, who knows what was thrown away during this cleaning, there might have been some limestone remains but I don't think we will ever know.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The Mormon prophet Joesph Smith, who apparently had a lot of experience and interest in strange languages and had found an instrument that could decode languages, mentioned a language he called "reformed Egyptian". I guess it was a form of Egyptian but not what most people had already encountered.

We are probably on the verge of an explosion of sorting through writings found all over the world. These findings will probably expand such books as the "Bible" and "Book of Mormon", about 4 fold. Sure hate it for the American squat hut evangelical Christians that are absolutely sure that nothing written after John wrote the Book of Revelations is legit scripture (never mind that John's Revelations really isn't the last book of the bible chronlogically speaking anyway- we will just keep it a secret and not tell Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join