It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Is Going On At Giza...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
"the hieroglyphic-type markings are yet to be understood. It does seem quite odd that these markings were found in a pyramid that the Egyptologists claim was built by Pharaoh Khufu (an Egyptian), and they can read the hieroglyphs found from his time. Yet, they cannot yet decode these hieroglyphs from inside the very pyramid they say he built. These are symbols that do not apparently fit with the system of writing known to Egyptologists as hieroglyphics. This would seem to raise the possibility that while these markings are a language, they are not Egyptian."

Read what you just quoted there. It's been widely speculated that the great pyramid is likely older than the Egyptians. So it must be from ALIENS!! Well, no. How about just another race of humans before the Egyptians? Older civilization (maybe people concurrent with the ice age, maybe before it), more knowledgeable about building techniques and with an older hieroglyph language. Perhaps they died out, perhaps they later became what we know as the Egyptians. Either way, imagine that the Egyptian language came from these older hieroglyphs, either through many changes in translation & method or through a lost language being mimicked. Very plausible and requires no aliens.

I don't rule out alien involvement, but when you assume it is the only possibility, it makes you look foolish.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

I'm just saying that his opinion, which is what the article mostly is, is tainted...due to his background and connections.

BUT, there probably is something going on, with Hawass leaving (again), and the new fences. I highly recommend checking out Scott Creighton's work here on ATS. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check this out too-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0f496a3ca6e.jpg[/atsimg]

The symbol for Earth in Stargate (apparently Milky Way also I think the movie and the tv series are different) -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f34eca49a49d.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Originally posted by krossfyter
"the hieroglyphic-type markings are yet to be understood. It does seem quite odd that these markings were found in a pyramid that the Egyptologists claim was built by Pharaoh Khufu (an Egyptian), and they can read the hieroglyphs found from his time. Yet, they cannot yet decode these hieroglyphs from inside the very pyramid they say he built. These are symbols that do not apparently fit with the system of writing known to Egyptologists as hieroglyphics. This would seem to raise the possibility that while these markings are a language, they are not Egyptian."

Read what you just quoted there. It's been widely speculated that the great pyramid is likely older than the Egyptians. So it must be from ALIENS!! Well, no. How about just another race of humans before the Egyptians? Older civilization (maybe people concurrent with the ice age, maybe before it), more knowledgeable about building techniques and with an older hieroglyph language. Perhaps they died out, perhaps they later became what we know as the Egyptians. Either way, imagine that the Egyptian language came from these older hieroglyphs, either through many changes in translation & method or through a lost language being mimicked. Very plausible and requires no aliens.

I don't rule out alien involvement, but when you assume it is the only possibility, it makes you look foolish.

sorry Observer99 if you mis understood my belief here. I am not assuming that alien involvement is the ONLY possible thing here.. I agree that whatever is in that pyramid could just be something that was created by man and has nothing to do with out of this world entities. Im only speculating but I find it interesting that those glyphs arent egyptian and the thought/speculation of a stargate. like i said in the original post. Thanks.
edit on 17-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thanks Signals.... im checking that out now. Appreciate the respect and your response.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Great post, OP. Definite S&F and I agree with Jude11 that it's probably either something of significant military importance/danger or vast amounts of treasure! Nothing will make the big wheels come running like money or power. I also agree that TPTB have been trying to recreate and keep secret the technologies used in Atlantis and that several ancient civilizations probably knew of or used similar technology. Not to derail this topic but there's one thing I've always found fascinating about practically any thread I've ever read regarding ancient Egypt; there's always AT LEAST one person who expresses a lifelong fascination with the civilization. I too, have been fascinated since the age of 7 or 8 and often wondered why when there are certainly equally fascinating periods in history and/or empires which could invoke such natural curiosity (i.e. ancient Greeks or Romans). I've never read such vast testimony of interest to the same degree as I've noted about ancient Egypt. I'm wondering why this is so - do you think that it's a matter of Hollywood having glamorized "the characters" or do you think it's something more deep rooted than that?

Anyway, getting back on topic, the article notes that there are four tunnels that lead from both the King's chamber and the Queen's chamber. I'm assuming that the rover and unknown markings are in one of those tunnels which seems to lead to another door some distance away. Does anyone know if either the King's or Queen's chambers have been opened?

Timidgal

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

Not to derail this topic but there's one thing I've always found fascinating about practically any thread I've ever read regarding ancient Egypt; there's always AT LEAST one person who expresses a lifelong fascination with the civilization. I too, have been fascinated since the age of 7 or 8 and often wondered why when there are certainly equally fascinating periods in history and/or empires which could invoke such natural curiosity (i.e. ancient Greeks or Romans). I've never read such vast testimony of interest to the same degree as I've noted about ancient Egypt. I'm wondering why this is so - do you think that it's a matter of Hollywood having glamorized "the characters" or do you think it's something more deep rooted than that?

Yeh I have wondered that too. Interesting. Probably has to do with the idea that Egypt is "everybody’s past". It has many firsts and lasted a really long time. They also left a long record that isn't entirely figured out.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Will this turn out to be a part of the fabled Hall of Records?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

"Anyways, one of the legends/prophecies going around in culmination with others is "that a person will discover what is purportedly directly under the great pyramid an object that will aid in pushing humanity into a more connected/loving reality"

Surely you dont mean TPTB script Project Bluebeam ? That would be too much of a coincidence!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

"The pyramids were built to house the ancient secrets of the world to be found and deciphered through time. Who know what was really in the pyramids. Ive learned that much can be learned about the earth by studying the Great Pyramids dimensions"

Wow, what a statement. Any proof that you can share with ATS?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Excellent points. I remember the first time I saw "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" I thought that the mountain they were all drawn to was personally reminiscent of the pyramids. I know that sounds silly considering the mountain had a flat top and was, well, a mountain, but that's what it symbolized to me. Also, it always left me with the thought of "being drawn home". OK, so now that I've reveiled my true wackiness, I'll be quiet now.

Timidgal

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
reply to post by survival

"Anyways, one of the legends/prophecies going around in culmination with others is "that a person will discover what is purportedly directly under the great pyramid an object that will aid in pushing humanity into a more connected/loving reality"

Edgar Cacye? Who else is saying it?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
S & F
Simply because I like the way the articles author thinks "outside the box" and attempts to connect the dots.

This is ATS after all. We are supposed to attempt a non conventional way of looking at things.

edit on 17-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The article doesn't give an exact timeline. I would like to know how the very strange "political protest" early this year fit in with the new discoveries.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
My first reaction is that the new discoveries in the vent from the queen's chamber have caused the powers that be to go into disinfo spreading mode.

The discoveries in the vent match the theories of Christopher Dunn to an extent. Dunn theorized that the Pyramid was somekind of microwave beam generator. I think this is partially right.. but this wasn't the most dangerous aspect of the device..

I believe the real purpose of the Giza Pyramid is to transmute materials in the King's chamber. Possibly into the mythological Element 115.

The reason I think Dunn missed this is because he seems to not be aware of electrogravitics. He did not know the purpose of the insect shells discovered above the King's chamber.

I think the grand gallery was a particle accelerator... that generated cosmic rays whcih travelled through the stone hitting the granite above the King's chamber which had a piezoelectric genertaing effect which was aided by the electrogravitic potential in the room.

I have a feeling they used the great pyramid at Giza to create this super fuel likely because they may have had to leave this planet because of some cataclysmic event. They being the Atlanteans. I suspect Atlantis was in the area around the Canary Islands.

For more information on electrogravitics read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul laViolette and research Viktor Schauberger and also this guy.. Viktor Grebennikov

www.disclose.tv...

edit on 17-7-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

The guy that wrote your article from your source-

Bio Kevin Smith is a former International Police officer (not INTERPOL), who served in local law enforcement prior to his international service. He has also served as a Diplomatic Observer for the U.S. Dept. of State. Smith is a writer, published author, seminar speaker, and talk show host.

PSYOP

any chance there is a better source than UFODIGEST.com
www.ufodigest.com... Paranormal+News%29
thanks signal for pointing out the bio

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by jude11

So I guess the next country the US will invade is Egypt.

Hell, we're already in Libya.

If it proves valuable to the US as either money or weapons, they will go in with both barrels blazing. No doubt in my mind at all.

I brought this up a couple months ago but it probably got overshadowed by a triangle with lights in the corner or something, so I'll state the obvious again.........
The first "Mediterranean madness" revolution was in Tunisia where a woman was able to turn an apparent flash mob into a regime killer, very suspicious. Right after this Egypt cought the bug and an uprising threatened to topple Mubarik, he saw the example from Tunisia and decided to play ball to a certain extent. Who's next? Libya of course, now the entire southern coast of the Mediterranean is in flux and the presence of foreign troops is actually expected.
This is the end game people, they need what's in the pyramid to prepare for the coming storm. The pyramid wasn't built by Egyptians, it is a message from the past and the future at the same time.
The upturned crescent moon, the horned moon, the Devil's boat has been seen for the last year in the northern hemisphere, it is a warning and a sign, see Nimrud Dag's depiction of Leo as in the constellation of Leo. See the Rupertsberg Codex.
All of this history, all of this evidence, all of these in your face warnings are ignored but they point to one thing, Nibiru and it's seven deadly companions, I have NEVER been more certain of anything in my life, this is a fact.
The pyramid at Giza was built about 10,500 BC and has seen this more than once, "experts" say it was built about 3500 years ago, other "experts" say Nibiru returns every 3600 years. One last point.....
Akhenaton, husband of Nefertiti and father of Tutankhamun, had a strange physical appearance, most notably his oval shaped aka elongated skull. He worshiped Ra (the Sun) and his children shared his appearance. It is my belief he came to earth when Nibiru last appeared.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
[

any chance there is a better source than UFODIGEST.com
www.ufodigest.com... Paranormal+News%29
thanks signal for pointing out the bio

not that im trying to defend ufodigest (because obviously i dont know much about them) this article was just submitted by Kevin... same exact thing on his site...
kevinsmithshow.com...

I guess ufodigest has him as a writer.

Like someone said earlier... Kevin thinks "outside the box" and I like that and I do like this article....but im still taking it with a grain of salt like any other source of info... im not familiar with Kevin or his work.... this is the first ive seen of his so im not sure about him at all. Some of you all on ATS are however probably very familiar with his work ... more qualified than I to give a good educated opinion on his work.

edit on 17-7-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Turned out that Tutankhamun was pear shaped just like his father

Means that Akhenaten wasn't suffering from "artists interpretation" as was widely believed.

Just a thought....

For as much as "they" know about Egypt, "they" don't really know very much.

They're just making it up as they go along.

I also read something a while back where someone from Europe somewhere claimed that they did find "proof" of aliens in Egypt, but refused to comment further or show the proof - so I don't know how reliable that is - but it lends credence to the idea that NO MATTER WHAT THEY FIND they won't tell us

At least not till they have to ♥

I would edit to add this but I didn't click reply yet

Apparently the article I read has an ATS thread HERE - its closed so I assume it was phony - going to read it now ♥

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Interesting developments and i thought they would have been able to translate the writing or symbols by now. Perhaps it was just a random scribble from of the slave workers on the Pyramid or language from a lost civilisation... i am hoping for the latter of the 2.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Oh just for anyones interest here is an article on the symbols with images, there isnt exactly much to decode by the looks of it -

Shown to the world last month, when the first report of a robot exploration of the Great Pyramid was published in the Annales du Service Des Antiquities de l’Egypte (ASAE), the images revealed features that have not been seen by human eyes since the construction of the monument.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/443a4d559e9e.jpg[/atsimg]

Researchers were particularly intrigued by three red ochre figures painted on the floor of a hidden chamber at the end of a tunnel deep inside the pyramid.

"There are many unanswered questions that these images raise," Rob Richardson, the engineer who designed the robot at the University of Leeds, told Discovery News. "Why is there writing in this space? What does the writing say? There appears to be a masonry cutting mark next to the figures: why was it not cut along this line?" Richardson wondered.

Full Article

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well I hestitate to post this - but I'll throw in my hat. I watched Dunn's little series on YouTube. I was agog. He made sense - but how, why? I like that as a "tool man" he looked at things in a different light then a typical Anthropologist that arrives with the accepted dogma in mind. There is something going on with Giza, obviously something we don't yet understand.

In my gut, which means nothing really - I feel the Pyramids are older then we are told.
After watching Dunn, I was like OK lets meditate on this. Now put on your tinfoil hat.

I laid down and thought I would just allow my imagination to "remote view" into the past. Boy did I! What I "saw" was that the great Pyramids is some type of advanced power system. I then wondered OK - well were is the other advanced indications that a society exisisted maybe years ago world wide 10,000 or more years past. How did they do this, where are the communication devices and travel devices, etc? Where is the evidence besides these stones and other megalithic ruins world wide? Then I had a sort of "vision" that these people did not need that infastructure and that there was as sort of telepathic communication, and everything operated through a type of channelled energy, they traveled by thought. I know its just a crazy daydream but it gave me the chills. We look at things from a perspective of what we know and try to make it fit. What if there is a whole dimension of unknown possibilities?

I am interested in the very old finds. I am personally aware of very old finds on the North American continent that are not due to "funding" being further explored. Multiply that across the world, and think of the things we do not know, cannot know due to either lack of research or lack of honest open research. Then toss in our limited brains and imagination. We think we are the absolute height of human civilization because we have cars and cell phones.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join