It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot hunters think they’ve found DNA evidence [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Greetings,

Everybody is into claiming they've got the real thing or BF DNA and sample tissue. Now Derek Randle of the Olympic Project says he has the true story of the supposed shooting of 2 Sasquatch in or near the CA Plumas Wildlife Area. See www.cryptomundo.com... (Direct Quote)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

"This incident occurred in October of 2010 in Northern California. The persons involved will be known as Hunter 1, and Hunter 2. Hunter 1 is the shooter. Hunter 2 was driving the vehicle.

While driving down a dirt road looking for bear, hunter 1 and hunter 2 were noticing large piles of feces along their route. They commented on the amount they were seeing, and at the strange nature of it. They were having a rough time figuring out what was responsible. To big for Cougar, and didn’t appear to be bear. It is important to note that they were hunting at considerable elevation. It’s also important to note that they were legally hunting, with appropriate bear tags in a legal hunting area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

Personally I think somebody involved is hoaxing everybody but the question is who is hoaxing whom? One of my retired government contacts has told me directly to stay out of the matter and I'm pretty much going to.

You can follow the link to more data and form your own opinion. My best,

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

this is bunk.......

seriously WTF

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This has already been covered here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Why do they need money for a dna test? I thought scientists would be jumping at the chance to prove this that this is bigfoot or not. You watch destination truth and they are always getting dna tested. I just think its odd that they are asking for money.

/sigh... they are not asking for donations... the article says they were trying to "raise funds", it was taken out of context (or to discredit?) by the reporter. again, they are NOT looking/accepting donations. that said, DNA testing is pricey & no lab is going to run tests of this caliber for nothing. science costs money... even when it's just "Time in the lab" it costs money.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well I can say from experience that any bear that smelt food in the vehicle would have broken in to get it and not just sniffed around as though it was only curious.

Send me a PM. This senior citizen would like to go with you guys next trip.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Not really. DNA once sequenced could be compared to other primates, hominids (extinct and extanct), bears, and whatever else we can. If it was "different" than a bear and unknown, they could see what it's similar too.

This would be a job for bioinformatics. Just remember it took about a week to sequence and identify the E. coli outbreak in Germany, and work out what was up. Depending on the size of the genome, it could be done. but likely it will be a load of .... yeah.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This article deals with the possibility of it being a bear. www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hmm quite interesting one of the first ive ever heard in cali, keep us posted.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Recently started a local alternative news site for Central California where we've been covering the bigfoot news. I hope we hear the conclusion of this. It's loosely based off of Drudge Report in terms of style.

fresnoforward.com...

Let me know what you think!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
thanks for the info i will check it out

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
more updates on them bigfoots that were shot. I"m just passing the updated info. There are three up-dates when

you to the link-to click on: a drawing of one of the bigfoot kids shot...a slice of a bigfoot steak (hide)...and the

Earth shattering up-date. bigfootevidence.blogspot.com...

I myself just don't know, but like to read this stuff when its free !!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Must have been a short midget bigfoot.

I would have imagined a bigfoot would have left a thumbprint much higher.

And if bigfoots are, well, big, then this one would've had to get on its knees to leave a face print on the window. If it just ducked down it would've pressed the top of its head on the window. Right?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I noticed that "Melba Ketchum" is gone from face book (Dr. Ketchum was gonna release DNA paper and peer re-

view paper on proof of bigfoot) she had a hugh following there. She has left the stage.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join