It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma woman attacked for looking like Casey Anthony

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I think you misunderstood my post, don't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

The police report does say the crazy lady stated "I was trying to save the children", along with "Don't take me back to Caton" and "Just throw me in the pond".

Whether she was stating her motivation for the attack or just rambling like a lunatic may be unclear but, if she told the woman that she looked like Anthony in the store and later justified her attack by saying she was protecting children, it may be a reasonable conclusion to draw by the reporter.

The victim may also be uncomfortable with all the attention the story is getting and may be trying to get out of the spotlight by claiming the story was exaggerated.

Who knows, this whole story is weird.
edit on 7/16/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I was watching fox news earlier today, and they were talking about how she is being put in a safe house.

Then the reporter started going on about how he was going to find out where the safe house is, and report on it !?!
This is getting so stupid. Even the jury has to worry about being outed.

Ya...I just want all of this to go away....enough already! Is anyone else nauseated?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Ya...I just want all of this to go away....enough already! Is anyone else nauseated?

yep..just sic and tired of it all. The media is responsible for turning this into a circus..there is absolutely no reason a trial should be on TV.

How many other parents have been convicted of hurting or killing their children? We don't know what really happened, and if she is guilty, all the name calling and hating doesn't bring the child back.

Please..lets not give this woman any more publicity...what is done is done...

Just watch her become a millionaire now by writing and selling a book...and the swarms of haters will be the ones making her rich ...ugh.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by caladonea

yep..just sic and tired of it all. The media is responsible for turning this into a circus..there is absolutely no reason a trial should be on TV.

How many other parents have been convicted of hurting or killing their children? We don't know what really happened, and if she is guilty, all the name calling and hating doesn't bring the child back.

Please..lets not give this woman any more publicity...what is done is done...

Just watch her become a millionaire now by writing and selling a book...and the swarms of haters will be the ones making her rich ...ugh.

Exactly!....and look at Amy Fisher....she is a published author...etc.....and now is on Dr. Drew's celebrity rehab...imagine ...being a celebrity for attempting to kill some one....Casey will make money.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join