It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma woman attacked for looking like Casey Anthony

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Have people entirely lost their minds over this stupid case? I can understand being upset that the child died and no one is being held responsible but all of the stupid laws people are trying to enact over this are ridiculous.

Now, A woman in Oklahoma, which is nowhere near Florida last time I checked the maps (unless there was another timeline shift. New Zealand didn't move around again did it?), was attacked by a crazy woman for looking like Casey Anthony.

Chouteau Clerk Mistaken For Casey Anthony Attacked With Minivan

An Oklahoma woman believes outrage over the Florida murder case almost cost her her life. The 26-year-old says a crazed woman tried to kill her because the woman thought she was Casey Anthony.

It happened in Chouteau last Friday night, July 8, 2011, just days after the Casey Anthony verdict.

Sammay Blackwell hopes she never hears this again:

"You look like Casey Anthony, I'm like 'okay,'" she said.

Blackwell doesn't think it's funny after what happened last week.

Sammay got off work at 10:30 that night and walked out to her car, which was parked on the other side of the building, and got inside.

"Began to back out and looked and I could tell she was staring directly at me; I could almost see the whites of her eyes," she recalled.

"I proceeded to pull out of the parking lot, and she was right behind me," Sammay said.

Blackwell drove a few miles and says Nalley suddenly rammed her van into the back of Blackwell's truck.

"I said, 'Oh my God, help me,'" Blackwell told News On 6.

She then pulled into a parking lot to get away.

"She hit me again, causing my vehicle to flip two and a half times, landing on the driver's side, and I just laid there playing dead," she said.

News On 6

The police were able to catch the attacker who they said appeared to be under the influence of unknown drugs. The attacker said she was trying to "protect the children" from a killer.

If you look at the woman's picture, you'll see that she doesn't even look that much like Anthony.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b49022cac98a.jpg[/atsimg]

With people so deranged over this case, what will happen in Florida when Anthony gets turned loose? Will women in Florida (heck, all over the US for that matter) who look even slightly like Anthony be harassed and attacked by angry morons seeking vengeance?

Has the media circus that developed over this case put the lives of women in danger simply for looking like someone involved in a murder trial?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's already posted :O
I think, well i saw it in a reply in a thread.

Got to say casey is much hotter, musta been a woman that attacked her.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks nothing like her. Instead of World Of Warcraft, they should make World Of Morons.

edit on 16-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've seen this repeateadly on HLN and CNN. My first thought was it was a hoax. Sounds made up in a way. I guess time will tell. Who knows, maybe its another lawsuit, I wouldn't be shocked.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

They have a video interview with the woman involved at the link.

The pic of the woman who attacked her explains a lot; she just looks just plain crazy.

Its a shame our society has to be so vindictive. People don't know what happened for sure but, they want somebody's blood to pay for what happened for that little girl, even if that somebody only happens to look just a little bit like Anthony.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by queenofsheba

They have a video interview with the woman involved at the link.

The pic of the woman who attacked her explains a lot; she just looks just plain crazy.

Its a shame our society has to be so vindictive. People don't know what happened for sure but, they want somebody's blood to pay for what happened for that little girl, even if that somebody only happens to look just a little bit like Anthony.

Still, it's no excuse for her pathetic actions. She looks nothing similar to Casey.

1) smokes
2) Casey doesn't show smoker lines.

1) Is older
2)Casey is younger

See the difference??

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I was watching fox news earlier today, and they were talking about how she is being put in a safe house.

Then the reporter started going on about how he was going to find out where the safe house is, and report on it !?!
This is getting so stupid. Even the jury has to worry about being outed.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yeah, I saw it and she does look somewhat similar but not that similar to the point where I'd run someone down in the road, especially knowing that her release date isn't until Sunday. Still, the assailant probably wasn't right in the head and maybe that says it all. Oh, my gosh this case has been quite the distraction hasn't it?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I would be holding the parents responsible for child's death and not her, why would her mother claim she looked up chloroform and then father writing a suicide note, that he doesn't commit to?? They obviously knew more than she did. Yes, she was a party girl, she didn't want to grow up, like most pre-teens with kids. What a shocker...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I would be holding the parents responsible for child's death and not her, why would her mother claim she looked up chloroform and then father writing a suicide note, that he doesn't commit to?? They obviously knew more than she did. Yes, she was a party girl, she didn't want grow up, like most pre-teens with kids. What a shocker.

I think the family is dysfunctional, to say the least and I see your point that Casey's parent's (that she lived with) may know more than they have let on. Unfortunately, at this point we'll never know as it's "case closed."

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Noone has mentioned that the woman who was attacked has a little daughter named Caylee...

Maybe the attacker overheard someone in the store say something to Sammay about her daughter? And that caused the attacker to snap.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Noone has mentioned that the woman who was attacked has a little daughter named Caylee...

Maybe the attacker overheard someone in the store say something to Sammay about her daughter? And that caused the attacker to snap.

First I've heard about it. Details please.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

www.examiner.com...

Blackwell noted, “She said I was trying to hurt babies, I was killing babies and she was going to stop it before it happened again... She could have taken me away from my family, my daughter.”

Ironically, Blackwell has a daughter named Caylee as well, but she says that's where the similarities end between she and Casey Anthony.

This has been mentioned in all the news stories I have seen.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Another thing that drives you mad about all this; look how the crazy ladies insurance provider is responding to all this:

Sammay Blackwell wants to get a restraining order against Nalley. Blackwell also says she's struggling with Nalley's car insurance right now and claims the company won't cover the damage if Nalley hit her on purpose.

Are you kidding me? I can understand refusing to fix crazy laddie's car but, they should have to pay the victim. The whole purpose for forcing us all to buy insurance in the first place is so we can be responsible if out driving hurts others.
edit on 7/16/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
reply to post by Manhater

www.examiner.com...

Blackwell noted, “She said I was trying to hurt babies, I was killing babies and she was going to stop it before it happened again... She could have taken me away from my family, my daughter.”

Ironically, Blackwell has a daughter named Caylee as well, but she says that's where the similarities end between she and Casey Anthony.

This has been mentioned in all the news stories I have seen.

That was after fact though, I thought you talking about when Caylee went missing at the time of the fact. Doesn't change my mind about the case and her parents.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
seriously people have you all gone mad are you just going to start hurting people because you think that you can. i mean come on here folks if she was not casesy anthony and just looked like her why the hell are you even attacking her and making her life hell casey anthony is the one that needs to rot in a prision cell not her look a likes. grow up people and have some respect

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is what happens when Stay at home moms stay home all day and watch HLN or the view and Dr.Phil.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.tmz.com...

A local TV station aired a story, claiming the woman that ran Sammay off the road did it because of her resemblance to Casey Anthony.

But TMZ has obtained a copy of the police report, and there is no mention of the Casey Anthony connection.

We then spoke with Sammay, who told us the story was made up: "They played it out to make it seem like it happened to me because I look like Casey Anthony."

Sammay added, "I never said I look like Casey Anthony and the lady never said I look like Casey Anthony [to the police]."

Apparently the media embellished the story, and the victim says the Casey Anthony angle is "bogus".

It is disturbing that the media is doing this more and more, Nadya Suleman, aka Octomom was just libeled in print last week or so. Just antoher reason to thoroughly vet the stories that come out in the media. Before long, there will be this grey blur between "news" and reality, if not already.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The victim in this case needs to make up her mind. I read a TMZ article (I know, you all now think a little bit less of me) where she stated this was actually NOT the case and that the local news just made it seem that way (I know, I watched the video as well and she definitely says that a woman at the scene told her the woman must've mistaken her for Casey Anthony). Doesn't looks like her... but certainly changes her stories like her!

TMZ- Casey Anthony Look-Alike Says Attack Story is Bogus

The story making the rounds that a Casey Anthony look-alike was attacked because of her resemblance to the notorious former defendant is bogus -- this according to the alleged victim. Sammay Blackwell, who lives in Pryor, Oklahoma, was driving home after work when another driver followed her and struck her vehicle, flipping it off the road. A local TV station aired a story, claiming the woman that ran Sammay off the road did it because of her resemblance to Casey Anthony. But TMZ has obtained a copy of the police report, and there is no mention of the Casey Anthony connection. We then spoke with Sammay, who told us the story was made up: "They played it out to make it seem like it happened to me because I look like Casey Anthony." Sammay added, "I never said I look like Casey Anthony and the lady never said I look like Casey Anthony [to the police]."

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
This is what happens when Stay at home moms stay home all day and watch HLN or the view and Dr.Phil.
What do you mean? You are commenting in this thread about Casey Anthony too, do you watch HLN all day yourself? I really don't understand what you are trying to convey here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join