It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman gropes TSA agent's breast at checkpoint, get charged with felony

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This is crazy. Those damn TSA agents can do it all day long, and to KIDS and it's all legal... but when a citizen, while being groped, does the same thing to the TSA agent, then it's a felony?

Woman Gropes TSA Agent's Breast at Security Checkpoint

Court records show 61-year-old Yukari Mihamae grabbed the left breast of the female agent Thursday at the Terminal 4 checkpoint.

Police say she squeezed and twisted the agent's breast with both hands.

Mihamae now faces a felony count of sexual abuse.

That woman has more balls than all the men who go through TSA pat downs and let them grope them and their wives and kids.

Way to go girl.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Then the TSA should get charged with a felony.
Whats the difference ?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It just goes to show theres something wrong with the actions of the TSA if it can lead to this if someone does it to them.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Your point is ridiculous as is this whole tsa thing... Any little story appears on here and most are complete nonsense... Yesterday there was one and it stated the person was search raped.. Whatever that means..

Back on topic, of course he gets charged for that.. It is pure and simply a sexual assault. It doesn't matter who the lady is or what she does for a living.. You can't just go around groping ladies breasts, and get away with it.. Imagine if they did let him do it, don't you think everyone who passes through the airport will be assaulting females..

As I said before you whole point defending this guy is ridiculous ..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It is pure and simply a sexual assault.

So is TSA groping people.

You can't just go around groping ladies breasts, and get away with it.

The TSA does it 24/7.

Imagine if they did let him do it, don't you think everyone who passes through the airport will be assaulting females..

Correction, will be assaulting TSA AGENTS, which they deserve since they do the same thing to hundred of people a day.

And it's a woman. An old woman. You think she did it for the ``sexual benefit``? She did it because she stood up for herself and fought back.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Whats the difference ?

The difference is they are providing security at an airport, they are trained to do this and they are nit doing it for sexual kicks, they are not groping people and grabbing genitals or breasts... they are performing a pat down, searching people for weapons etc

The problem is your laws, not the people performing the pat downs, they are just doing a job.. As do police, traffic wardens, etc.. We may not like them or what they do, but they are still human.. They don't deserve to be sexually assaulted for their proffesion..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
The problem is your laws, not the people performing the pat downs, they are just doing a job.

If they chose these jobs of their own free will, that excuse can go down the toilet.

The Nazis would have been killed for "not doing their jobs" and that excuse was still not accepted.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
LOL WHAT
U CAN ONLY TAKE THE MEDICINE NOT GIVE IT
seriously that tsa agent probably had a total breakdown

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
TSA - legalized sexual molesters and predators. They don't have a conscience and if they did, they'd find another job. A friend of mine was telling me about how she went to starbucks to get a coffee and a waitress refused to serve a female wearing a black uniform jacket reading TSA. She walked off and got someone else to serve her. People are getting frustrated, and it's good to see that they are fighting back. This woman should fight her felony charge all the way.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

The problem is your laws, not the people performing the pat downs, they are just doing a job.

If they chose these jobs of their own free will, that excuse can go down the toilet.

The Nazis would have been killed for "not doing their jobs" and that excuse was still not accepted.

If you choose to fly on someone elses airplane, then those excuses go out the window as well. It is a two way street. If you want a seat on my airplane then you are going to have to go through a full body cavity search no matter what. Don't like it? Go fly your own plane.

Besides the article says she used both hands and twisted. When did the TSA agent do anything like that to her first?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by Misterlondon

It is pure and simply a sexual assault.

So is TSA groping people.

You can't just go around groping ladies breasts, and get away with it.

The TSA does it 24/7.

Imagine if they did let him do it, don't you think everyone who passes through the airport will be assaulting females..

Correction, will be assaulting TSA AGENTS, which they deserve since they do the same thing to hundred of people a day.

And it's a woman. An old woman. You think she did it for the ``sexual benefit``? She did it because she stood up for herself and fought back.

There is a clear difference between an official at an airport patting someone down and someone just grabbing a womanise breasts..

Your taking this whole thing to personal.. It's the way of the world now my friend.. If you don't like it.. Don't fly..

I don't like gm foods.. I don't eat them.. It's that simple..

And before you start talking about your rights.. That was all an illusion mate, you never really had them in the first place..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
lol like I'm going to go buy a plane. Yeah right. No. What I will do is continue fighting these insane laws.
I should be able to fly without being sexually molested by the tsa predators. A person has to be clinically insane to want to do that job. They are making the choice.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Whats the difference ?

The difference is they are providing security at an airport, they are trained to do this and they are nit doing it for sexual kicks, they are not groping people and grabbing genitals or breasts... they are performing a pat down, searching people for weapons etc

The problem is your laws, not the people performing the pat downs, they are just doing a job.. As do police, traffic wardens, etc.. We may not like them or what they do, but they are still human.. They don't deserve to be sexually assaulted for their proffesion..

You hate America, don't you? You hate freedom don't you? I know you do, you can't stand these little people defying laws that violate there civil liberties to the very core. They should just shut the hell up and do what there told because after all, we have all these laws to keep us safe.

I don't blame you for hating America, I don't blame you for hating freedom. I don't hate you more than any other coward I have met in my life for running away from doing whats right. Human nature provides and guarantees people that think and act like you. I don't hate you because I am too happy praying to God every night to thank him that I'm not like you.

Any law or act that violates our civil liberties or our constitutional rights is NOT a law, it is an expression of totalitarian tyranny and is committed in an act of treason upon not only the citizen but too the country as a whole if the act in question is held up by the acting government of those in charge of said constitution.

If they will not abide by law, why must we?
edit on 16-7-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what this TSA agent did that caused her to deserve having her breast grabbed and twisted?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

What rights?
Are you talking about the rights you voluntarily give up when you agree to purchase a seat on someone else's airplane? Do you just let any random stranger into your car?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Exactly. "WHAT RIGHTS??"

We haven't got many left..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You hate America, don't you? You hate freedom don't you? I know you do, you can't stand these little people defying laws that violate there civil liberties to the very core. They should just shut the hell up and do what there told because after all, we have all these laws to keep us safe.

I don't blame you for hating America, I don't blame you for hating freedom. I don't hate you more than any other coward I have met in my life for running away from doing whats right. Human nature provides and guarantees people that think and act like you. I don't hate you because I am too happy praying to God every night to thank him that I'm not like you.

Any law or act that violates our civil liberties or our constitutional rights is NOT a law, it is an expression of totalitarian tyranny and is committed in an act of treason upon not only the citizen but too the country as a whole if the act in question is held up by the acting government of those in charge of said constitution.

If they will not abide by law, why must we?

no i dont hate america, or freedoms or whatever bull you have just said.... i just live in the real world mate...

you have to understand something... your country is currently a war in 3 countries.. the extremist element from those countries, preferred method of retaliation is terrorism.. and long before 9/11 planes were targeted.. (and not just them, there are many cranky people in this world)

saying that what do you suggest, we just let anyone enter an aircraft unchecked? because you feel it infringes your freedom and liberty? what about the freedom and liberty of those who have died in terrorist attacks already?

i would rather have a simple pat down, as i have had thousands of times in the uk when entering nightclubs, airports, soccer matches, tourist sights etc than have someone pull out a weapon on a plane and put everyones life in danger..

and as you say if noone followed the laws for which most are in place for valid reasons.. this world you live in would be a very different place..

there are many thing i dont agree with when it comes to goverments, police and laws, but i dont let it affect my life and fill me with anger... i just get on with it, and if i dont like something i just avoid it...

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

difference is they are providing security at an airport, they are trained to do this and they are nit doing it for sexual kicks, they are not groping people and grabbing genitals or breasts... they are performing a pat down, searching people for weapons etc

Some security...I am sure they are going to find lots of weapons on old ladies in wheelchairs and/or small children. They have no conscious about violating constitutional rights of their fellow americans. It seems they do however, require fellow americans to respect their rights. Why? They know the searches are unconstitutional and yet they are willing to violate others. Well they should not be surprised when they get it in return. as for a pat down comparedto gropping, they grope and yes they do put their hands all over your body.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

some people dont have much of a choice in the jobs they "choose" in the current climate..

you cannot compare these people to nazi's.. maybe some of them dont like the whole pat down thing, but they dont have a choice if they want to feed their children..

there are millions of people who are in jobs they dont like these days

looks like your excuse goes down the toilet aswell...
edit on 16/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thing is, if it's a felony when one person does it, it should be a felony when another person does it. This TSA agent might not have done any wrong, and I'm going to maintain that no one "deserves" a titty-twister. But countless people havetheir tender bits groped, fondled, squeezed, and wrenched by the TSA as a matter of course.

It doesn't matter if they're "just doing their jobs," the TSA should be held liable for all these sexual assaults they instruct their employees to commit. The implementation of these jobs needs to be reviewed and revised to be less intrusive.

If the TSA were constantly finding explosives in people's bras and jocks, maybe, maybe it'd be an excusable precaution. But that's not happening. And "someone might someday plan to do something bad" is no excuse for you to be tugging my balls at the airport.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join