It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Gropes TSA Agent's Breast at Security Checkpoint

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Cont'd from mobile --

Keep thinking "it's just a right, no big deal".

Before you know it, you won't even have the right to say that.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maybe the lady was just flashing back to her old elementary school days and was playing "Tune In Tokyo".....

I'd be interested to see what the motive was for doing this. Maybe it was just a reflex reaction.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I can't help but shake my head in sadness at all the comments saying "If you don't like this, don't fly, drive." I don't know about the rest of you but in my experience driving is no guarantee of freedom from interference and harassment either.

edit on 17-7-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Removing off topic details because I don't want to derail this thread into useless arguing.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Your post strains credulity.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

How so? I'm in suburban MD. It's very congested here. Lots of speed cameras and a very visible police presence here. Come see it for yourself. Commutes are a bear here. The incident with the cop coming up on our car with his gun drawn was in South Carolina, on a barren stretch of road leading to Myrtle Beach. If I recall correctly the county was called Dillon.

Or do you not believe the part about me never littering?
I don't. I'm a neat freak. And when I was a kid I was an annoying goody goody at least in school...no confessions about the mischief I got up to at home, though. So no, I'm not in the habit of breaking posted rules.

Fixing this to add...never mind. I don't care why you choose to get nasty with me. I see this enough on ATS. I won't be a party to dragging this off topic any further. Assuming I still can, I'll go and edit out the post you find so incredible. Go out and live and observe for yourself. My post got a star so I'm assuming someone here has observed and experienced enough to agree with me.
edit on 17-7-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Exasperation.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by boncho

Say, you got me to thinking, are they going to feel up thousands of cruisers every weekend?

I mean, cruise ships are at risk, right?

They are already randomly hitting train stations. So those telling us to take a train, well that won't be an option soon either.

Eventually, we will be told, stay at home if you don't like being sexually assaulted.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

And how do the derive the authority to do this?

The railroads take federal subsidies. The same goes for States for their roadways.

WE have allowed this to happen because we all like the "free" stuff the FedGod hands out. Once WE stop accepting handouts then, and ONLY then, will we be able to tell TPTB to go take a hike.

In the meantime we all keep sucking on the government teat and ranting online about "rights" being violated. I'm 100% sure whinging on an internet forum will really make a change for the better.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i really don't see why this was this posted on here. She apparently violently groped a woman's breast.. what's the dilemma here... a security agent on top of it

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by boncho

Say, you got me to thinking, are they going to feel up thousands of cruisers every weekend?

I mean, cruise ships are at risk, right?

They are already randomly hitting train stations. So those telling us to take a train, well that won't be an option soon either.

Eventually, we will be told, stay at home if you don't like being sexually assaulted.

In the bolded area lies the wisdom. This is exactly what the government is after.
A population that is kept from freedom to travel is a whole lot easier to keep track of and control. Eventually, every man, woman and child in this country, and eventually the world, will be able to be located at the drop of a hat...no matter who they are.

Harm None
Peace

edit on 17-7-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: add text

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by generik

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
The next time I fly, I intend on acting suspicious as hell and wearing a kilt with no fruit of the looms on. I will insist on have a female TSA officer check me out by claiming I am a pre-op.

edit on 17-7-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Added an "r"

everyone knows kilts should be worn regimental. only problem i see, is i just bet there is a policy that only males can only check males and females only check females. just to try to avoid the call of actual sexual harassment. but hey if you can convince them more power too you. by the way don't tell them you are regimental, let them discover THAT fact for themselves. could be rather amusing. also i know of no rule or law stating you must wear underwear. have a friend unobtrusively film it, would give us all a much needed laugh.

now THAT'S the way to protest if you feel that pat downs are removing your rights. way to go.

I am goddamned scotsman, and a LT. in the USN. My family has always had the motto: "what you lack in steel, make up for in guile"

If my jewels are gonna be felt up, it better frickin be by a woman.

Otherwise, some TSA lard-asses are going to hospital, with as much injury as I can inflict, not a small degree, god-willing

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
I am goddamned scotsman, and a LT. in the USN. My family has always had the motto: "what you lack in steel, make up for in guile"

If my jewels are gonna be felt up, it better frickin be by a woman.

Otherwise, some TSA lard-asses are going to hospital, with as much injury as I can inflict, not a small degree, god-willing

Let me know how that Article 128 works out for ya.

Might even contribute to your going away party before you get tossed in the brig for 10 years

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
For those who have not heard yet the charges were dropped citing her actions were not sexually motivated. She still could face disorderly conduct charges though.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wagaboo
[snip]....There's a difference between "grope" and assault and this woman was clearly assaulted. I don't agree with TSA's search methods but this is different no matter how you try to rationalize it !
edit on 18/7/11 by argentus because: removed nebulous insult

What? You realize that this was a 60 year old woman, right? Are you seriously implying that a small 60 year old japanese woman presented any type of threat or potential harm to a TSA agent?

So she grabbed a boob back in return for probably being grabbed in the same way.

Please explain how it's different. Because the granny wasn't being paid to do it?

Explain how the TSA agent was assaulted. I think the word "assault" here is really an over-reaction. Should the TSA agent feel indignant about being groped?

If no, then she has no argument.

If yes, then why shouldn't the granny feel indignant about it too? Is she not a human being as well, deserving of the same level of dignified treatment as the TSA agent? You imply that the agent deserves more respect, but that is clearly not the case.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by Golithion

Great chuckle - thanks. Has anyone given any consideration to the though that just perhaps these might be average folks who are looking to earn a pay check?

TG

OH, you mean like these guys? warrelics.eu...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Stratus9

Gotta tell ya we already had the debate/argument about comparing TSA agents to Gestapo about 12 pages back...

With that said, never let it be said that I'm not honest or open to others' perspectives. Truth is I'm scheduled to fly out of JFK in about a week and I'm a little freaked from all of these reports. Knowing my luck, I'll be chosen for the full pat down and when push comes to shove, I'm dreading it and that's a shame (still not willing to stereotype all TSA's as pervs but I'll let ya'll know my honest experience and if I'm a convert afterwards). Wish me luck (and be nice)!!

Timidgal

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
shelleytheradiolady.com...
Here is a radio interview with her.. apologies if it's been posted before. She basically says that she was reacting to having her space invaded and pushed the tsa woman away and touched her breast in the process.

She sounds very sincere and.. well innocent.
edit on 21-8-2011 by riley because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join