It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschilds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Also can anyone in England/Britain remember the program about who is richest in britain? they said the queen of course but they said a quick comment about maybe the duke of westminster is richer.

The Times newspaper does a 'rich list' every year. From their website :-

Roman Abramovic is officially the richest person in Britain, with an estimated wealth of �7.5 billion. He is a Russian who owns Chelsea football club.

The top 10 is as follows:
1 Roman Abramovich �7,500m
2 The Duke of Westminster �5,500m
3 Hans Rausing and family �4,950m
4 Philip Green �3,610m
5 Lakshmi Mittal �3,500m
6 Sir Richard Branson �2,600m
7 Kirsten and Jorn Rausing �2,575m
8 Bernie and Slavica Ecclestone �2,323m
9 Charlene and Michel de Carvalho �2,260m
10 David and Simon Reuben �2,200m

I searched "rothschild" and there are 2 entries: Sir Evelyn Rothschild - the 66th richest person with a fortune of �560 million, and Lord Rothschild - the 114th richest person worth �398 million.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"I find this very hard to believe, and I find it even harder to believe that this supposedly incontrovertible fact has been ignored by historians. Do you have some linguistic evidence of this similarity?"

Type the words sumerian hungarian into the box at www.google.com...

Then Type the words Khazar ashkenazim

Then read this:

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Researcher]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
it was in the will of the original rothschild that the value of the family fortune could not be disclosed. At least 11 share the fortune. Thats why its so low, its a family fortune.

fronm the will...(I've never seen the will, can't say if its true

MAYER AMSCHEL'S WILL

When he died on September 19, 1812, the founder of the House of Rothschild left a will that was just days old. In it, he laid down specific laws by which the House that bore his name would operate in future year.

The laws were as follows:

(1) All key positions in the House of Rothschild were to be held by members of the family, and not by hired hands. Only male members of the family were allowed to participate in the business.

The eldest son of the eldest son was to be the head of the family unless the majority of the rest of the family agreed otherwise. It was for this exceptional reason that Nathan, who was particularly brilliant, was appointed head of the House of Rothschild in 1812.

(2) The family was to intermarry with their own first and second cousins, thus preserving the vast fortune. This rule was strictly adhered to early on but later, when other rich Jewish banking houses came on the scene, it was relaxed to allow some of the Rothschilds to marry selected members of the new elite.

(3) Amschel forbade his heirs "most explicitly, in any circumstances whatever, to have any public inventory made by the courts, or otherwise, of my estate .... Also I forbid any legal action and any publication of the value of the inheritance .... Anyone who disregards these provisions and takes any kind of action which conflicts with them will immediately be regarded as having disputed the will, and shall suffer the consequences of so doing."

(4) Rothschild ordered a perpetual family partnership and provided that the female members of the family, their husbands and children should receive their interest in the estate subject to the management of the male members. They were to have no part in the management of the business. Anyone who disputed this arrangement would lose their interest in the Estate. (The last stipulation was specifically designed to seal the mouths of anyone who might feel like breaking with the family. Rothschild obviously felt that there were a lot of things under the family "rug" that should never see the light of day).

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
it was in the will of the original rothschild that the value of the family fortune could not be disclosed. At least 11 share the fortune. Thats why its so low, its a family fortune.

< SNIP >

(4) Rothschild ordered a perpetual family partnership and provided that the female members of the family, their husbands and children should receive their interest in the estate subject to the management of the male members. They were to have no part in the management of the business. Anyone who disputed this arrangement would lose their interest in the Estate. (The last stipulation was specifically designed to seal the mouths of anyone who might feel like breaking with the family. Rothschild obviously felt that there were a lot of things under the family "rug" that should never see the light of day).

Or, perhaps more accurately, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
forget the rothchilds and the wueen and the illuminatti,

who says this is NOT the way life should be?

there is always someone at the top of every society,

they protect britain and the free world, we would all be working for
the nazis if powerful people did not make a stand against tyranny,
which i am sure they did.

worry about and look after yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join