It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet 2.0 Human Feces & Urine = Gold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bokaforo
reply to post by jude11

Thats deep. I am not sure where your going with this. Like using feces to fuel a flight into space? If chicken poo can power 90000 homes then why can we not start pooping in our gas tanks and continue about our business. I think I am going to start saving my poop and pee in the freezer

It's already being done on small tests tho.

Turning Urine Into Water For Space Station Recycling
www.sciencedaily.com...

The Water Recovery System, made possible in part by researchers at Michigan Technological University, can transform ordinary pee into water so pure it rivals the cleanest on Earth.

And this:

edit on 15-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I remember from my Korea days reading and seeing the Black Pigs living on Cheju-do.

They were kept in a pen and the outhouse was on the side emptying into the pens. Humans go in, feces comes out and the pigs eat it.

Apparently the practice has stopped tho.
en.wikipedia.org...

Until quite recent times, the pig was kept in order to dispose of human waste. They were housed in sties built below the outside latrines where their "food" was directly delivered. This practice was still current in the 1960s but has now given way to more conventional feeding. Some commentators are adamant that this change has adversely affected the taste.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
so let me get this right
golden showers = golden mine

It's almost the right color sometimes right??

Bill Gates can make gold from anything, the perks of having a mansion with 28 bathrooms!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This is incredible stuff. Thanks for the thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join