It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why World War 3, Coming Soon To A Country Near You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You know what would save millions upon millions of lives?

If America just swapped land with China. Of coarse this will never happen.

ALS

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I would kinda rather have a war, because as soon as the global NWO is established, freedom will be dead. Oh well, just will have to incarnate on a different planet next time

You can´t beat those elite with wars, revolutions and blod.
They don´t have a mother state. You make some revolution / war in USA they move abroad and continue game.
Relatively fast they again have grip of USA and rest of the world.

Making revolutions you have just chance to push some "Stalin" to the power. And it is not pleasant. History teach you that.

Btw, did you miss news from Tokio after quake and tsunami ? It was not in mainstream media.
Some owner of the small private jetplanes company said that imidiately after news of leaking nuclear plant many banker called and asked for "a jetplane, no matter what it costs".

So, you end with war, they and in some thropic paradise. When you finish your war they come back and continue where they paused.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by under_topsecret

This is the reason it is important to keep lists of our own.

the war doesn't end until they do.
edit on 26-7-2011 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellstormRising

This is the reason it is important to keep lists of our own.

the war doesn't end until they do.
edit on 26-7-2011 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

Yeah...but new "revolution leader" could suddenly decide that you are "one of them".

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I hate politics and money because I don't really understand them. Could someone answer me this - if every country is seriously in debt, who exactly are they all owing this money to?
edit on 26-7-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

You seem pretty relaxed about all this and I like how you laid out your Op in this crazy and trying times, made it worth reading every word. No real hype or fear factor, I appreciate that right now, I am a single Mom on disability trying to do all I can to hold it together.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I wander if any here have considered a master plan to control every human being on earth by a New World Order since we have a Global Community. What is this Master Plan? I believe that there will be a Counterfeit, a False Armaggedon. Everyone knows that according to the Book of Revelation Jesus Christ is declared to return at the end of this War called Armaggedon. But, if the anti-Christ could fool the World into believing that he is The Messiah then he could demand Worship. What could be a better way to fool the world than to make the world believe that Armeggedon is on!!

At this moment in which we speak a confederation of people groups/nations that immediately surround Israel have determined to wipe Israel off the map. This confederation, these allies are listed in Psalms 83. It is a group of 10. They are as follows:
1.Tents of Edom = Palestinians & South Jordanians
2.Ishmaelites = Saudis (Ishmael Father of Arabs)
3.Moab = Palestinians & Central Jordan
4.Hagarites = Hagarenes/Egyptians
5.Gebal = Hezbollah & N. Lebanese
6.Ammon = Palestinians &N. Jordanians
7.Amalek = Arabs of the Sanai Area
8.Philistia = Hamas of the Gaza Strip
9.Tyre = Hezbollah & S. Lebanese
10.Assyria = Syrians & N. Iraqis

These allies will attack Israel and will be destroyed by the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) Damascus, Syria will cease being a city. It looks like Israel goes ballistic.

After this will come the Gog Magog War. During this period of time, it will look like Armaggedon, at which time the Anti-Christ will take advantage of the situation and appear as the Savior of mankind and require a 7 year Peace.

Those nations and people groups listed above are what are considered Israels inner core enemies. Those enemies listed in Ezekial 38,39 (Gog and Magog and allies) are Israels outer core enemies.

All is about to kick off, especially when the Palestinians attempt to make Jerusalem their Capital.

Get ready! It is not beyond the Russians to park their Stealth Subs off the USA Atlantic and Pacific Coastline.
It would not take Russia but only a few minutes to wipe the USA off the map. Since we are Allied with Israel, Russia knows that in a future conflict with Israel the US must be neutralized.

The Master Plan? Again, The REAL return of Christ is declared in Revelation 19. The False Messiah will do his Father's, ( Satan) bidding. The ant-Christ's agenda is to turn mankind from believing the truth.

What is truth? Jesus said I am the Way, the truth and the life.

What is Christ's enemies job? Steal, kill and destroy so people do not come to the truth!

We are coming down to the wire. We should not be surprised about Wars and rumors of Wars. War is buisness. And the end times is right on time.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by widget

Observation's of the situation indicates to me that the World Bank & IMF both Rothschild and other major Jewish families owned banks purposely bankrupt countries and then loan them money so as to put controls and conditions and or (own) them . Gaddafi couldn't be controlled so he had to go . Moammar had all the money and oil that he needed and thumbed his nose at the Global Banksters . JFK also thumbed his nose at the Fed . Reserve ( same people ) and tried to shut them down .

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Being Canadian we don't have to really worry about anything. World war 3, not here, no where near. lol

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I hate politics and money because I don't really understand them. Could someone answer me this - if every country is seriously in debt, who exactly are they all owing this money to

That is a very good question. I don't have the answer, however, it occurs to me, that anyone who has savings, has invested in stocks, bonds, securities, the such like, would be the ones providing the capital. If any of this was real that is, but assuming it is, the banks and the stock markets merely control the flow, in one direction or another, they take a cut, but the money isn't theirs, just theirs to play with. The majority of people who invest money don't bother asking where it goes when they can't see it, so long as they get the interest or dividends, they're happy.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

An EMP weapon detonated at 650 mile above Nebraska could easily destroy all electronics in Canada . Most likely the attack on America would be a massive EMP attack . There would not be the massive fallout to incircle the world and kill all people . Canada you are directly in the line of fire . If America is Nuked , Canada will be blanketed with deadly fallout . Now how close are you ?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I hate politics and money because I don't really understand them. Could someone answer me this - if every country is seriously in debt, who exactly are they all owing this money to?
edit on 26-7-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

Probably those few families that are never on Forbes list of most rich people.

One of them for sure owns Forbes too. Just to make sure nobody would ask questions.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by widget

Observation's of the situation indicates to me that the World Bank & IMF both Rothschild and other major Jewish families owned banks purposely bankrupt countries and then loan them money so as to put controls and conditions and or (own) them . Gaddafi couldn't be controlled so he had to go . Moammar had all the money and oil that he needed and thumbed his nose at the Global Banksters . JFK also thumbed his nose at the Fed . Reserve ( same people ) and tried to shut them down .

I don´t think Gaddafi was ever problem to them.
War against Gaddafi is just some score picking in Arab/muslim world.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Gadaffi could not be bankrupted , pressured or bought . The NWO , World Bank , IMF could not manipulate him . He was a stump or rock in a field expertly plowed . A wart on the NWO's nose . They had to get rid of it . It could tend to cause more outcroppings . Think about it !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join