It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why World War 3, Coming Soon To A Country Near You

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Lets start with the basics. The US imports far more than it exports. The US debt is growing at an exponential rate, it will never be paid off(Lets face it EVEN if Ron Paul got elected, he would not be able to balance the budget, especially with the congress he would have to work with). So basically the US is a free loader, and we have no means or intentions on changing that.

Now for some basic facts of the direction we are heading in.

Back in 2002, about 6% of the US population was on food stamps, now its over 14%

US Foreclosures up 32% JUST last year. Link

Im not even going to get into the skyrocketing prices of food and other commodities.

The United States spends an insane amount of money on military, especially for a countries that has no means to afford it.
edit: the graph below is percentage of global military spending.

The United States dollar will collapse when it is no longer the reserve currency. China, Japan, Russia, France, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, and other major super powers have been planning for this switch.
LINK

Russia and China are already looking to lower their holdings of the US dollar.
LINK
LINK2

In one article above, a Chinese official from a ratings firm pointed out the US is "issuing new debt to repay old debt." That's like if you took out a new credit card to pay off old credit card debts, in the end you'll be bankrupt, period.

Putin is fed up- “Thank God, or unfortunately, we do not print a reserve currency but what are they doing? They are behaving like hooligans, switching on the printing press and tossing them around the whole world, forgetting their main obligations.” And not just that “The Russian authorities have said they would like to see a basket of currencies including the ruble replacing the dollar as the main reserve currency" Uh oh....
LINK

Oh, and Russia is the largest exporter of oil and natural gas, thats kinda important.
LINK

But lets not forget who has the most nukes, its not the US.

So what will happen when the US dollar is no longer the reserve currency? We will no longer be able to print more money like we do now. Oh, and gas prices, welcome to $10 a gallon, or more with inflation. What will happen when when we default? Not only will our internal economy completely collapse, but we will no longer be able to pay for social services. The close to 15% of Americans who are on food stamps, screwed. The people on unemployment and social security? Screwed. People will be desperate(see what happened in Germany at the the beginning of WW2 when their economy collapsed and all they had was their military). Unemployment will skyrocket and the government will try to counter it by employing more people(as they already are). This is no conspiracy theory, this is just a matter of time. S will HTF. And when this happens, all that will be left will be our military, the largest in the world, and I have a feeling the US will not go down without a fight. The American people will support the politicians who promise them everything back, even though its not feasible. The enemy will be the countries that no longer want to sell us oil or loan us money.

Oh, and regardless of 9/11 conspiracy theories, it looks like foreign governments did assist in 9/11. At least Saudi Arabia did.
LINK

Lets assume this is true and the government knows this. Then Iraq and Afghanistan story was a charade. Maybe our officials don't care about the Iraqi or Afghan governments/people and going in was just a way for the US to gain strategic territory in case the super powers that really were behind 9/11 mean business. Not only for oil, but also to have troops and supplies stationed and ready in that part of the world, and imo that's why Obama backed out of his campaign promise to pull out of Iraq in 2009. Same with Libya. The US is not threatened at all by Libya, Afghanistan, or Iraq - nor does it financially make sense for the US to intervene for humanitarian purposes. We are there for alternative purposes. Maybe even just to say "Look at us, we are broke, but we still can still destroy you, we are the world hegemon"

We are making enemies everywhere in our attempt to maintain global hegemony. For example, Pakistan asked us this year to stop drone attacks in their country Link but nope nope. We kept them coming, drones are still bombing Pakistan till this day, and they are suppose to be an ally! The US does not respect any other countries sovereignty, because the only way the US has survived this far is by being a bully, and that's how it will go down.

This course we are talking is not one that can be maintained. Sooner or later the empire will be challenged. And I fear it will indeed be sooner than later and will coincide with the collapse of our economy. I'm not gonna be a jackass like alex jones and give you a bogus time frame, but it sure is looming. And if there is no war, maybe a NWO will actually come about. Who knows, the only thing Im sure of is you wont die of boredom, maybe something else but not boredom lol because things will only get more interesting.

edit on 14-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

oh God reading this gets me very nervous. Great compilation of statistics and up-to-date information. So did i get the gist of it that Russia will put us to shame with all of their warheads??

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlipFormat
reply to post by CREAM

So did i get the gist of it that Russia will put us to shame with all of their warheads??

Is there really any difference between 12,000 and 9,000? After the first few thousand, I think both countries would pretty much be toast.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The US also has a beastly missile defense system. I cant really imagine what would happen. My 3rd grade teacher always told us WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones because WW3 would destroy everything.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
does anyone ever get the feeling that the US govt is going to let the economy collapse so they can have hundreds of thousands of people maybe even millions starving and lost so they can swoop in and say "come join the military, we have food, fight for your freedoms back"

sounds like new age conscription to me

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
The US also has a beastly missile defense system. I cant really imagine what would happen. My 3rd grade teacher always told us WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones because WW3 would destroy everything.

Haha I love this image of a 3rd grade teacher breaking some real sinister truths to a bunch of 8 and 9 year olds between teaching multiplication and social studies

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
does anyone ever get the feeling that the US govt is going to let the economy collapse so they can have hundreds of thousands of people maybe even millions starving and lost so they can swoop in and say "come join the military, we have food, fight for your freedoms back"

sounds like new age conscription to me

Yes, that is certainly the feeling I have. Already got 45 million surviving on food stamps and the number is growing daily.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

you are right about every point, good thread. However, everyone keeps overlooking whats going on in gull island as we speak. There is a cold war building over these almost limitless resources and guess who has just put the 1st (and by the way worlds largest ever) oil rig on shore. So imo it will not be a fight for resources as much as fighting our way into a one currency world to get rid of our debt. imo

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Well done, excellent summary! If I may just add a little info to back up your assertion that we cannot repay the deficit, the Us Debt Clock paints a rather sobering picture of where our debt stands at any given moment. Currently the national debt is 14.5 trillion, and as we all know they're trying to raise the ceiling so they can spend even more money that we don't have. But get this, that amount already equates to 46,505.00 for every man, woman and child in this country! Of course many of those citizens do not pay taxes and therefore cannot reduce this burden, so that leaves the taxpayers with the burden of 129,752.00 EACH! And if you are thinking "oh that doesn't sound so bad", then let's add in all other household debt and see where that goes- it's 54.9 trillion dollars, or 669,093.00 per family. I think that last number should really drive home the fact that we can never hope to repay this debt. 669 GRAND per family? It's not going to happen. A debt default is inevitable, and all the capital hill wranglings going on right now are laughable in light of that fact.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You have to take in account that probably half of the Russian nuclear stockpile is on very old rockets and may not even work. They know this and thats why they have started to build new missile systems. They have failed in most test and the Russians are a bit panicky about this fact.

The concerted effort in America to ruin its strength has seen us removing the most advanced nuclear weapons in favor of peace deals while most Americans do not know that Russia is doing the opposite. Thankfully the U.S. has not completely pulled its pants down for a big spanking just yet. Its sad to see things like the stealth version of the tomahawk be sent to the scrap pile but I think any war with Russia would be either really limited or all out idiocy, as far as the deployment of nukes are concerned.

The U.S. still retains the ability to wipe out Russia and China in a first strike with its stealth bombers and sub based Trident missiles while retaining the land based missiles for back-up.

I am pretty sure this wont happen as Israel will be attacked by Russia first. Israel will destroy so much of Russia's army that they will not even think about taking on the U.S.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Very valid points Sky Watcher, I suppose thats why were such good allies with israel. I just cant imagine what will happen if the US economy collapses, especially if hyper inflation occurred. Either blood shed or political theatrics like we've never seen.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
LOL at threads like this. This was not some grand scheme at prepositioning troops/supplies for WWIII. We all know this war will go nuclear and the US can sit back just like Russia and punch buttons to annihilate the enemey without putting boots on the ground.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL at threads like this. This was not some grand scheme at prepositioning troops/supplies for WWIII. We all know this war will go nuclear and the US can sit back just like Russia and punch buttons to annihilate the enemey without putting boots on the ground.

Well, maybe your right about the troops not being necessary for a total war if it came to that. If it didnt come to that we would still want troops to secure oil resources in the area. The main point of the thread is about the cause of this hypothetical war, which is the US is facing an impending finical crisis both domestically and internationally. The how it will exactly play out if it comes down to violence is certainly up to speculation. I may have read to much into it when speculating about the troop placements, but I still think those wars are at least a demonstration of hegemony by the US.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Well you have some statistics but you haven't touched on how it will start or why . It will start in Israel and spread to the rest of the world .I doubt that there will be an all out war . A few EMP weapons will end society as we know it . We could revert to the 1800's . To carry out a full exchange would be foolish . I noticed that you left Israels nukes off of your chart . And thats where the war will start . Check out Zachariah chapter 14 to see the results of Ezekiel chapters 38and 39 Gog and Magog war .You will see Israels nukes there .

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Apparently you are behind in the times. The US pentagon announced that WWIII was over in 1991. We are now in the middle of WWIIII I guess a lot of people slept through it. Everyone waiting for it missed the boat. Next! The NWO was also announced in 1991 and for those fans of the book of Revelations I guess we are suppose to be in the 1000 year reign. How do you like it? Personally i think it sucks.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well the Bible NEVER quotes a WWIII. A battle of Armagheddon yes, but WWIII, NO! There could be many World Wars before Armagheddon. PEOPLE just assum it would be WWIII or whatever war goes nuclear because that could be Armagheddon.

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by CREAM

Apparently you are behind in the times. The US pentagon announced that WWIII was over in 1991. We are now in the middle of WWIIII I guess a lot of people slept through it. Everyone waiting for it missed the boat. Next! The NWO was also announced in 1991 and for those fans of the book of Revelations I guess we are suppose to be in the 1000 year reign. How do you like it? Personally i think it sucks.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think you guys miss the point.
The plan is one Government or better Corporation..
They are right now planning the downfall of America.
They also like the Chinese/Russian business model better than ours.
There may be a future conflict between Russia and China over top dog rights.
But America will be imploded and the EU too.
This has been in the works for sometime and is happening right now.
The plan is to reduce the standard of living in US/Canada to South American levels.
Then consolidate that into the Amero zone.
The Euro zone standard of living will be brought to Russian levels.
But no war needs to be fought for this to be done.
Because the sheeple will let it happen.
No Government only Corporations.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by shtf2012
The plan is to reduce the standard of living in US/Canada to South American levels.

Yeah, your probably right about that. I would kinda rather have a war, because as soon as the global NWO is established, freedom will be dead. Oh well, just will have to incarnate on a different planet next time

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shtf2012

I agree. Very well sumarised.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join