It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Murdoch do to piss them off?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you subscribe to the theory that the nwo jewish reptiloid illuminati runs the world, then I'd be interested in hearing what it is you think Murdoch did to piss them off resulting in these criminal investigations in the UK and USA (since y'all will have seen news reports of the FBI investigation by now - or if you ahven't - BBC article on FBI investigation into 9/11 hacking

Or is the fact that it is being reported in the MSM just some sort of coverup, and in reality nothign is happening at all - is this just a sop to the mewling masses (that's us) which won't actually change anything??
edit on 14-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think it was a build up of his papers exposing corruption and other dirty secrets of Politicians

Told the "Most" truth in most of the stories reported?

Hacked A Major Player or found a Major Find and it isn't released yet... the Powers the Be decided to stop him now for damage control.

That's in my guess.

As far as the USA. FOX News....Vs. Obama.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Check out this thread, the guy may actually be onto something.
Theory about Murdoch Empire

st.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
His media got caught with its hands in the cookie jar.

And as the old saying goes, the buck stops here. Lets see the old man wriggle his way out of this scandel.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

nwo jewish reptiloid illuminati

LMAO........you're out of control.......

My guess is Mr. Murdoch and his people just got caught doing unethical, illegal, and despicable crap. Sometimes we get lucky and justice prevails. It's the consequences of having an insatiable desire for more money and power even though you're already one of the wealthiest people on the planet.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

this whole story would never got any traction had it not been found out they hacked Milly Dowler's phone. That was the one that got the public outraged, no one cared if politicians or celebs phones got hacked, but when they interfered with the phone of a missing girl, giving parents false hope it really went to another level. Had that bit of news not been exposed, no one would be talking about Murdoch at the moment.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that he did nothing to piss "them" off, and that this is actually some kind of normal justice being done??

What a radical thought!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

For once this isn't about America. American senators have picked this scandal up and are using it to their own political advantage. So no surprises there. But this is about the unethical standards of the British press, the collusion with the police and the close ties to government the Murdoch empire has had.

Just like everything else America has turned this into a left/right thing, when what it is about is right and wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think TPTB are bringing the paper down because they were hitting a nerve point and would bring down the gov version of 911. By accessing phone records they could see that calls were placed to "victims" by the gov when orchestrating the attack prior to 911. Oh, imo
www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 14-7-2011 by AllUrChips because: add link

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
If you subscribe to the theory that the nwo jewish reptiloid illuminati runs the world,

you had to throw jewish in there ?

yikes

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Had that bit of news not been exposed, no one would be talking about Murdoch at the moment.

I'm sure that's probably true.

A sad testament to the mindset of today's society, I would say.....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that he did nothing to piss "them" off, and that this is actually some kind of normal justice being done?? What a radical thought!!

Yes, I know........I'm a bit of an "out-of-the-box" thinker.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
IMHO cannot wait for it to get dirty, do you really think murdock hasn't got any insurance, as soon as it don't look good for him, a few choice secrets may just come flying out . but doubt it will get that far as they are all in bed with each other, you are now a spectator to a white wash nothing will be found and a sacrifisal goat will be sent off to the slaughter. if not he will probaly wind up floating somewhere just like the other fella, sorry for being so cynical but this is more than likely what is going to happen imho

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

nwo jewish reptiloid illuminati

Aloysius, you forgot the word "shapeshifting" in your description above.

There are a lot of reptiloids who are wannabe's and don't have the ability to shapeshift. The NWO Jewish Reptiloid Illuminati types can, so they should be identified accordingly.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that he did nothing to piss "them" off, and that this is actually some kind of normal justice being done??

What a radical thought!!

Erm... The world doesn't revolve around America. Have you ignored the UK papers or something?

Maybe America has no justice, but the UK papers - especially the Guardian have caught Murdoch and his bunch of rats up to no good. As a result, the Yanks have jumped on the bandwagon.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

As a result, the Yanks have jumped on the bandwagon.

Have they? What have the "Yanks" done? There is a claim that the FBI is investigating News Corp., but I don't know if that's true. Besides, the FBI is always claiming to investigate stuff that we wind up never hearing anything more about.

It's only logical, however, that the Yanks SHOULD jump on the bandwagon in light of what has been revealed given the fact that Murdoch owns a number of "Yankee" newspapers in the U.S., including the one in my city.
edit on 14-7-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

Incidentally, what is there about any posts in this thread that suggests the world revolves around the U.S.? No one but you brought up the U.S.
edit on 14-7-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that he did nothing to piss "them" off, and that this is actually some kind of normal justice being done?? What a radical thought!!

Boy, you take every chance you get to take a swing don't you? Why can't it be both? It's obvious that ethical people wouldn't be part of the NWO machine (and Murdoch has proven himself to be unethical time and again.) It's also obvious that those kinds of things would be exploited when needed. Another example-DSK. I'm sure he was guilty-on multiple occasions, likely with multiple people. I'm sure he's gotten away with such things many times in the past so the question becomes (for both people) why call them on it now?

Why does it have to be an either/or? Why can't it be both? Now that, apparently, is a radical thought!!

And likewise-

nwo jewish reptiloid illuminati ...shapeshifting

Why does it have to be all? First of all Zionist and Jewish are not equivalent. Second a person can be part of the NWO agenda while still being a person. Third, it's likely that not every person pushing the NWO agenda is "illuminati" they could just be puppets. Again, it is not an all or nothing proposition.

edit on 14-7-2011 by coyotepoet because: last paragraph

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Good points - not being a follower of these theories the subtleties sometimes elude me - thanks

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by mr-lizard

As a result, the Yanks have jumped on the bandwagon.

Have they? What have the "Yanks" done? There is a claim that the FBI is investigating News Corp., but I don't know if that's true. Besides, the FBI is always claiming to investigate stuff that we wind up never hearing anything more about.

Actually, 3 US senators and 1 congressman, so far, are calling for the federal investigation into News Corp. That what the Septic Tanks are doing!
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

If you subscribe to the theory that the nwo jewish reptiloid illuminati runs the world,

you had to throw jewish in there ?

Well it is involving Murdoch...........but again, not being a believer I realise now I should probably have said zionist rather than jewish.

Mea culpa!
edit on 14-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join