It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elaborate hoax or a sign from space The crop circle phenomena continues.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
i've had exchanges with chad and other members that take 24hrs+ between replies.

well SOME of us have real lives 'out there'
That is why the U2U was invented... to nudge someone that might have missed a post

lovely dragon there, that said i must point out that my experiences of sylphs is of an occult/astral nature so it's not scientifically verifiable.

I agree that the Sylphs are of an occult/astral nature so no need to 'verify' I also have many more captured dragons. In fact I have several from people that summoned them to appear
but that isn't for this thread

so we'll just have just have to classify it under "lore".

Agreed... until we have hard core proof the whole paranormal/UFO/Alien subject is in fact 'lore'. There is no point trying to convince a skeptic or a believer of any truth
Only the handful of true seekers are what is important

my argument is basically that it's highly improbable that they are all man-made, given that this is not limited to england, but worldwide.

Well if you really research crop circles from the time they were first mentioned, through their development, to modern circles... you will find that the ones people say are good enough to be Alien are concentrated around a few regions in England. The ones in other countries are very recent additions... and I have yet to see one of top quality from anywhere BUT England that cannot be attributed to man. There was another thread that claimed they were all over the world, and when challenged no good ones could be produced.

TheFirefox one in Oregon was done by university students, several in India were actually landscaping ones and obvious. do you have any good foreign examples? Do you have records of dates etc to track the circle development? Because without such data... one cannot make a statement

no charges for tresspassing?

Nope... because the crop is harvested by machines it doesn't matter if its on the ground it will still get picked up so there is no loss. On top of that the local farmer CHARGES for the believers to view the circle and turns a nice profit. He also gets bragging rights at the local pub... something of high value in England's pub scene

I had all that documented in another thread... I guess I need to put all that on my website to point to it as it gets hard to find here...

Wait.... Okay ATS search is now AWESOME

Here it is..

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To find proof of something one has to actually WANT to find answers and WANT to find the proof.

Here is one famous crop circle... caused a lot of stir...

BUT it was created over a nine day period... in stages

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4570016c4b7b.png[/atsimg]

Now here is the part that addresses your comment about the trespassing

Farmers are also well remunerated by the commercial turn the phenomenon has taken. "We did a formation for the Daily Mail in a wheat field in Avebury," recalls Dickinson, "and the paper paid the farmer £6,000 for the equivalent of around £100 worth of crops". Unsurprisingly, circlemaker-landowner relations are improving. Even illicit circles can prove lucrative for the landowner. One farmer in the Stonehenge area is said to have made around £30,000 in four weeks after charging a couple of quid to tourists to visit circles that appeared on his farm.

But how does it feel to have a huge corporate logo slapped in the middle of your land? Very good, says a farmer paid £500 apiece for two fields to be used for Circlemakers' jobs. "If they'd been put in by an alien and I hadn't been paid, I'd have been hopping mad."

www.circlemakers.org...

£6,000 for the equivalent of around £100 worth of crops
£30,000 in four weeks after charging a couple of quid to tourists to visit circles.

That is $48,362.30 in US dollars for ONE crop circle on ONE farm. Seems like a pretty good motive to me...

Always follow the money. Now add to that the CD's and memberships sold on Crop Circle websites and you can see how the Aliens message is coming across LOUD and CLEAR... ( like Steven Greer's Alien moth excusions for $1.000.00)

cross your fingers though, hopefully i'll be contributing to it, and the site in the near future.

Looking forward to it always looking for new material in various fields
. But UFOlogy has done us all a disservice by tossing everything into one pot. Look at how Nibiru has been mixed up with the Mayan calender. If anyone actually reads Sitchin's books they would know he said Nibiru will not be back till 2900 AD

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

qwill u2u later
quick reply here [a jobs shown up]

point taken and acknowledged

the "mowing devil"
could have been easily some one in a costume out for lulz

and yes nibiru is doom-tarding, goes back to zeta talk i understand w/background in religious apocalyptism

all that fear mongering is to influence the immantenization of the eshaton [ not for this thread either.

see ya later and thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I've been learning from the best
I'm not saying that the crop circles are Alien made,im only saying that we don't know who makes them..
C'mon, are you serious?

Would you make the same claim about Chalk circles? We don't know who makes them?

I propose we know who makes both chalk circles and crop circles, at least the elaborate ones. However since you you seem to want to learn something, I think there probably are a few simple crop circles not made by man, like these:

What are the signs it's not man-made? The first sign to me is the irregular tattered edges of the circle are not consistent with the plank on a rope technique many circlemakers use. Secondly the simple, circular shape is consistent with some natural phenomena.

So what are those natural phenomena that might create a circular shape? Twisters and dust devils:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/885b25b15441.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1c29d802f9f.jpg[/atsimg]

While sometimes powerful twisters will plow a steady path of destruction on the ground, twisters have been seen just touching the ground intermittently which could cause multiple circles as seen in the newspaper article.

I've also seen multiple dust devils appear in the same area of a farmer's field, though I didn't tresspass onto the field to see if they left any circles. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them did affect the crops, especially the larger ones.

Regarding 2012, it's just a calendar turning over like our calendar turns over on Dec 31 to Jan 1. We have a nice party on New Year's Eve. We can have a nice party when the Mayan calendar turns over too. But I've never seen any rational explanation of why we should expect anything except a nice party because of the Mayan thing. Yeah there are a lot of nutty websites out there making a lot of nutty claims, but this is the internet, after all.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
So what are those natural phenomena that might create a circular shape? Twisters and dust devils:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/885b25b15441.jpg[/atsimg]

so now we have #5: Tornadoes make em

Either that or them aliens are manipulating the weather to carve the fancy ones. That doesn't look like your average earthly tornado

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

so much ignorance i guess i shouldnt be surprised coming from you..

can you please provide some proof to all of your opinions.? thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
can you please provide some proof to all of your opinions.? thanks.

Since when does an opinion require proof?

On the crop circles I already did... all you have to do is follow the links

On the rest.. not for this thread, there isn't enough room for all of my opinions

Can you offer any proof that shows I am wrong?
edit on 16-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've always been intrigued by this one. It supposedly shows magnetic declination in the CCs. What's also interesting is the incorporation of the central mound.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f345d0127671.gif[/atsimg]

Ehhh, forget it. I can't get the picture to load. I'm sure many know which one I'm talking about.
edit on 17-7-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

Ok, nevermind, I figured it out. That was about the most tedious thing I've done this week.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join