It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Employees are stealing at record levels!!! In the BILLIONS TO TRILLIONS...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Every government employee weather it be the President or the local sheriff are technically our employees. You want change, FIRE THEM ALL. I am going to vote every sitting candidate, from judges to the President out of Office.

Trillions of dollars are missing, banks were bailed out, yet homeowners left stranded, we are taxed to death, and now we are ALL looked at as TERRORISTS. POLICE TAZERINGS and SHOOTING unarmed civilians must STOP.

Please join me.. I have had it up to HERE!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
are you with me?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
its the higher guys that do the stealing the average government worker is just an average joe like you and me . Who isn't as rich as you think ..

don't steal the government doesn't like competition ...

this applies to the guys in the hiarchy ... not the little guys in government .

fire them all and then what ? get other people to take there place so we can go through this mess again?

power corrupts and .....you know the rest

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Yes, but it would at least shake things up for a while.. Lobbyist would have to re groom their robots in office.. Judges are the same... they rather someone take a plea bargain that listen to another guilty sack of SH*&.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If an employee of your company had done this very same act, they would not only be fired... they would be in jail.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
But if you take the corrupt poli's out of office, how is Haliburton supposed to get reimbursed the $1000 for each pizza served to troops in Iraq?

edit on 14/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
Every government employee weather it be the President or the local sheriff are technically our employees. You want change, FIRE THEM ALL. I am going to vote every sitting candidate, from judges to the President out of Office.

Trillions of dollars are missing, banks were bailed out, yet homeowners left stranded, we are taxed to death, and now we are ALL looked at as TERRORISTS. POLICE TAZERINGS and SHOOTING unarmed civilians must STOP.

Please join me.. I have had it up to HERE!

Whats your plan? Have you seen The Plan?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i have 2 cousins i met over the 4th of july weekend who are 25 and 23. they aren't registered, haven't voted, and don't even know or care about their elected leaders. i asked them a few basic questions about how, and where they see themselves and this country in the future....i recieved blank stares of silent apathy.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

Don't steal the Government hates competition!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

You do have the correct way to go about this. The problem will be getting everyone to rally around you. That, my friend, is the hard part.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I agree with you and share your frustration but if I'm with you what would be your plan to change this?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Damn all those pens i steal really add up!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i have 2 cousins i met over the 4th of july weekend who are 25 and 23. they aren't registered, haven't voted, and don't even know or care about their elected leaders. i asked them a few basic questions about how, and where they see themselves and this country in the future....i recieved blank stares of silent apathy.

Please don't encourage them to vote."Clueless voting" is more dangerous than drunk driving.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The process was started in 2010 with the House. Finish it with the Senate and White House in 2012. My only wish is they were all conservative independents whose only ties are to the constitution and the love of individuals freedom.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sort of a general thread.

I think voting out people that are clearly doing criminal activity is in order, thats a given, but the problem is, who is doing the crime?
You have one side accusing the other through backwoods channels of criminal activity, but how do you know your not voting out the good guy to put in a slandering crook.

Research has to be done..and not mainstream media or talking points research, but actual digging into neutral sources type research before you can get the jist of a situation.

Before we can be effective at what we do, we must first understand we little people are dumb as a box of hair...from that point, we can then start being honest with ourselves and start the upward climb towards knowledge on the issues...

I think the more pressing issue is to make media accountable..demand neutral and pressing journalism verses partisan line talking points being pushed day and night. The news used to be a tool used to make people aware of what is going on...lately its simply a tool to divide people into mindsets...and that is the real issue with what is going on...the deflection of the spotlight from things that matter to the trivial sensational headlines...however, we must also realize that we (for some reason) reward sensationalism over facts...so, in a way, we have to fire ourselves (as we are right now) before we start tossing stones.

The whole system is screwed, from the tippy top, right down to the barrel bottom..the mainstream media, sadly, is the only one that can really pull us out of this, but they are far more interested in running their for profit idiotmaking business than to be a force of change, understanding, and truth.

Can make someone feel its all just hopeless...we are on a sinking ship and demanding different hammers to make bigger or smaller holes should be used in order to save the ship...when the solution is to perhaps stop making holes in the first place but start bailing water out logically and plug the damage we already have done on -all- levels.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
The process was started in 2010 with the House. Finish it with the Senate and White House in 2012. My only wish is they were all conservative independents whose only ties are to the constitution and the love of individuals freedom.

Yes, that worked so well in 2000.

Then maybe we can eliminate social security all together and remove taxes completely from the rich and corporations...

nothing like living in 18th century america...total hippyland there...rainbows were more colorful, streets were paved with gold, etc...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sadly, I would argu, that "voting" doesn't do much but give the illusion of choice.

You can view this two different ways..

1. Voting gives you the illusion of choice that you have an impact on the system. When in fact, the voting is rigged. And those in power are there, at the design of someone else.

2. Voting for a two party system, change comes depending on who was in office, and their views, verses the person you vote for and their views and motives. When in fact, your voting for 2 sides of the same coin.

The system is rigged, and it's an illusion. No matter who you vote for, the wheel keeps rolling down the same path it has been for ages.

Only one way to ensure that you get a fresh government, and one that works for the people.. Because the fear is in them.. /cough

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by jimmyx

Please don't encourage them to vote."Clueless voting" is more dangerous than drunk driving.

Agreed
I think voting rights should come with a contingency of some sort...something fair yet showing that there is at least an active interest in learning stuff...such as "who is the current POTUS, VP, and SecState"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

What alternatives are there?

I hear this a lot..people complain that voting is an illusion...yet I never hear of a better method...so it seems that ultimately its not perfect, but there is no viable alternative, so its the best method we currently have available.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I wasn't aware you and I have the same mind set I guess I should have read all of the posts before commenting.
Don't steal the Government hates competition has been my motto for more than a decade.Glad to see others know the truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join