It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami dreams, for some reason, multiple times now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
How about a little grounding, with the possibility of phobia?

Seriously. Your dreams can mirror your fears, especially if you have seen things recently (online,movies,youtube etc...) that remind you of your fear.

If tsunami's bother you, or even if you fear water -- , coupled with seeing (or even seeking out) disasters that involve water, well you kind of have to make that judgement, as you would be biased in that regard, and the chances of having a premonition about it would be unfounded.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Actually, one of the stunning things is that people see and read digital clocks in them. In dreams, it is very hard for the brain to read writing or numbers. One might "know" the time, but being able to read it off a digital clock is remarkable.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Seriously. Your dreams can mirror your fears, especially if you have seen things recently (online,movies,youtube etc...) that remind you of your fear.

If tsunami's bother you, or even if you fear water -- , coupled with seeing (or even seeking out) disasters that involve water, well you kind of have to make that judgement, as you would be biased in that regard, and the chances of having a premonition about it would be unfounded.

Of course not! Certainly doesn't stack up. It seems highly unlikely that scores of ordinary people sat down with log table and calculated accurate impact times and wave heights compliant with each other... unless you assume some monstrous vast and pointless conspiracy by someone like the CIA. What you have said is almost pure nonsense and ignores my central point.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
weird story. Now I am not saying this is a premonition or anything. My husband is in no way into earthquakes or interested in them or anything. We never speak of them or anything. He woke up this morning saying what a weird dream he had. He dreamt that we were on a hill watching a bridge swaying all over the place and these tsunami waves after waves coming in. he said we were talking and trying to work out if it was happening where we were or it was the shock spreading around the world.
Freaked him out and his eyes were the size of dinner plates just talking about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I will say this....

I do believe reoccurring dreams mean something. However, it may not be what you think it is. The Tsunami in your dream may actually represent something and not be an actual, literal Tsunami.

Just food for thought.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: alsace

Of course not! Certainly doesn't stack up. It seems highly unlikely that scores of ordinary people sat down with log table and calculated accurate impact times and wave heights compliant with each other... unless you assume some monstrous vast and pointless conspiracy by someone like the CIA. What you have said is almost pure nonsense and ignores my central point.

Well, err.. more nonsense than another doomsday prediction where many people think world is going to end? I will put my chip on the line marked "statistical odds based upon outcome of all past predictions."

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

What was the location, time of day and the wave height in your husbands dream?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hi.
Tsunami dreams are common and mainly psychological - it's pretty easy to equate the waves and deep water and drowning with all kinds of hidden fears and worries overwhelming you, or the feeling that you're just managing to escape from being inundated by your worries.
However, with some people there's more to it; though these people generally have a history of precog dreams, plus it's worth remembering that precog dreams begin in early childhood and it's highly unlikely for an adult to have a first precog dream out of the blue.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: alsace

Well, err.. more nonsense than another doomsday prediction where many people think world is going to end? I will put my chip on the line marked "statistical odds based upon outcome of all past predictions."

Well, err... more nonsense from someone who couldn't be bothered to read what had been written.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I am not one for having apocalyptical dreams but I had one a few weeks ago. It wasn't that bad really, I live on the beach in South Carolina, like 50 feet away and I had a dream of a flood a few weeks ago. I didn't see the waves , but the place, a 3 story building flooded to the second floor and I got out and ran or drove away but I do remember the water receding very quickly and it ended up being not too bad for a pretty high flood. I have never had a flood dream in my life and I normally don't remember dreams but I remembered that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join