It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami dreams, for some reason, multiple times now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first post on this topic, and I wanted to share with you all that I have been having dreams of tsunamis, in the past several weeks or so. In those dreams, I can clearly see and feel a huge mass of dark blue water engulfing me, and in another dream, I remember I ran up on top of a building which was a movie theater just BARELY enough not to get swiped by the water, into the fear and panic of looking down to see my friends taken away. The next thing I know I'm on the ground and everything is VERY dry, and I'm near my friend' graveyards..
I also see twisted metal from the force of the water.

Now, I wanna point out, I do NOT get bad dreams, because when I do, its only once in a long long while, except, of course, those tsunami ones.

Now I definitely do NOT wanna say that these are predictions by any means, but I have a feeling about some sort of tsunami in the near future.

I can't explain it, or why, but it's almost like i KNOW its gonna happen, and I'm always ready to contact my friends to tell them what to do in case if there's gonna be one in the Atlantic ocean.

I do tend, however, to keep an eye out on the Canary Islands (La Palma), from time to time.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mjleonid12

You are not alone.

Three weeks ago, and again the following week I had more tsunami dreams. Further below I'll share some from the past 7 years.

These new ones were different.. I felt at the time that it was in the northern hemisphere and not really tropical feeling although happening in winter could explain that. I'm unsure of where though as I don't recall any indicators appearing to me in the dreams. The size of the swell as it hit the shoreline in the distance was massive.. larger even than the ones I dreamed of below.

I've said earlier this year I feel a major quake will effect the west coast of the States this year. I note stronger activity working it's way around the circle of fire.. closing in from north and south. The two plates are locked off the coast of Oregon.. when it releases it will be massive alright, and due to the proximity to the mainland a major tsunami will hit very quickly. But, I don't think there is where these latest dreams are trying to show me.

I had a couple dreams like your's in the weeks leading up to the boxing day tsunami. They were very specific feeling.. tropical summery weather, families enjoying the beach at vacation time and foreshore shopping/eateries, 10 to 12 story hotels, water sucking out well before seeing the hazy ridge out in the ocean heading our way, etc... all the way to being inside a Hotel as the first swell hit.. and being able to walk among the debris, dead and dying in the immediate aftermath.

In the middle of March this year I started having more of these dreams. At one point an old entrance/gateway took my attention prior to the 30 foot high wall of water inundating. I wondered about that Gate for some until I saw pictures of the same style in Japan... after the fact.. almost like a personal confirmation to trust your instinct.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

That's really interesting. And pretty scary. As for the earthquake thing in the west side of the US, can definitely be true, as in might really happen, because of the increase in activity I have seen myself on the usgs.gov website. Hopefully they're just dreams, but honestly when you have a feeling that its not just a dream, it usually isn't.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Both my sister and myself have had reccuring tsunami dreams for the last 30 years!!

hers are worse and more frequent than mine,

strange though

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

Both my sister and myself have had reccuring tsunami dreams for the last 30 years!!

hers are worse and more frequent than mine,

strange though

Have you guys had an experience of some sort to make you have those dreams?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i used to dream tsunamis before
just google dream meaning of tsunamis:

"To see a tsunami in your dream, means that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation. "

"A tidal wave is a very strong symbol and can simply indicate that there is something stronger and more powerful that will just sweep us away without warning. It may symbolise our wish to protect some vulnerable family member. It may link to some larger force such as need to follow the true path of religion.

But tidal waves are also symbolic of our feelings. They may show that we are overcome with strong feelings on an issue. The sea in dreams symbolises the feelings we have and the land the facts about some issue. For the sea to sweep over the land shows that we are making very emotional decisions, possibly based on insufficient evidence. "

so i doubt it has anything to do with predction of actuall tsunami.
but..
few months ago when mount etna erupted, i was dreaming some lava and eruptions, and day later i read about etna..that was weird

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I was born and raised in California...many earthquakes right? Well in my twenties I began having dreams of tsunamis all the time...I became a little obsessed and painted pictures and drew penciled images all the time of great large tidal waves. I realized my fear was debilitating me....So I packed up and moved to the midwest Iowa and began having dreams of floods arrghhhh, it was so frustrating, then in 1993 there was the great Mississippi flood. I then began dreaming about the Army nonstop, kept running into a local Army recruiter.....So, I joined the Army.....LOL the dreams stopped after that....I still dream, but they are no longer so fully apocalyptic

One note though, I never knew I would live to see not ONE BUT TWO horrific tsunamis in the world....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Let me help you out with some stuff about dreams that you will find IN NO BOOK about dreams and no psycho-crap.

Generally, in dreams the things you see are not the same things as in reality. Which means, if it is going to rain tomorrow, you will not dream of rain, nor of water but of sheep. Yes, sheep. Many of them, e.g grazing on a hill. THAT means rain. Weird isn't it? You will not find THIS interpretation in any book.

Now, when you dream of a tsunami it most certainly does NOT mean there will be a tsunami. In fact it has NOTHING to do with that. If you dream of a lot of water and/or your get covered with water or you are drowning
- then you could get sick or you might even die. No, it does NOT mean "oh your daily life problems are engulfing you and this sum of worries is translated into you drowning in the dream ... yadda, yadda, bla bla". It means exactly what I told you.

Dreaming of drowning is VERY serious. Take care of your health.

edit on 15/7/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Let me help you out with some stuff about dreams that you will find IN NO BOOK about dreams and no psycho-crap.

Generally, in dreams the things you see are not the same things as in reality. Which means, if it is going to rain tomorrow, you will not dream of rain, nor of water but of sheep. Yes, sheep. Many of them, e.g grazing on a hill. THAT means rain. Weird isn't it? You will not find THIS interpretation in any book.

Now, when you dream of a tsunami it most certainly does NOT mean there will be a tsunami. In fact it has NOTHING to do with that. If you dream of a lot of water and/or your get covered with water or you are drowning
- then you could get sick or you might even die. No, it does NOT mean "oh your daily life problems are engulfing you and this sum of worries is translated into you drowning in the dream ... yadda, yadda, bla bla". It means exactly what I told you.

Dreaming of drowning is VERY serious. Take care of your health.

edit on 15/7/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

Ok, I have to ask. If your interpretation isn't from any book where does it come from? What source are you using to make these statements? I'm not trying to doubt you, but just coming on here and saying sheep means rain and tsunamis means health/death doesn't mean much if you don't back it with a source.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The first and the last time I had a tsunami dream was years ago in the summer of 2004.

In the dream the whole world was engulfed with water and the waves were closing in, so I went on top of the highest mountain and I remember drowning as my hand was lifted to the sky..I woke up yelling and crying because I actually felt death....which has only ever happened to me but once.

2 months later the 2004 tsunami in Indonesia hit. And I was watching TV and saw the image of a woman battling the tides as they swept her, and finally she lost, with her hand outstretched out of the water, she drowned.

You should have seen my face. I just stood there, frozen.

What can you do? Who could you warn?

In my own way, I concluded that God warns people about immense natural disasters. He doesn't warn just 1 person but a bunch of people. Its like if you're sensitive enough, you can feel the ripples created by the event long before the event comes.

I decided I can only feel them 2 months ahead.

So I'll let you know if I have any other tsunami dreams.

But I had a very similar dream of an entire Island country sinking...so watch out for that. You never know.
edit on 16-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

not beyond vacation at the beach

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I've had reoccurring dreams of tidal waves.

I'm usually at the beach and all of a sudden the water recedes all the way back and u see the ocean floor. In my dream there are ships and debris on the ocean floor.

Those dreams freak me out! It's probably why I'm not that big of a fan of the beach.

I live in Florida surrounded by water!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Ok, I have to ask. If your interpretation isn't from any book where does it come from? What source are you using to make these statements?

My father, and his father, and a long line of forefathers. Who have perfected the interpretation for thousands of years now.

Every time their interpretation was 100% correct. Of course it also depends on the situation of the dreamer, the time of dreams and other factors, e.g. if you dream in the morning/after sunrise, then those dreams aren't to be taken too seriously.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I've had reoccurring dreams of tidal waves.

I'm usually at the beach and all of a sudden the water recedes all the way back and u see the ocean floor. In my dream there are ships and debris on the ocean floor.

Those dreams freak me out! It's probably why I'm not that big of a fan of the beach.

I live in Florida surrounded by water!

Ahaha, same here!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I just had one two days ago. I was dreaming of living very close to the water and my little cottage was engulfed by water... not so much a tsunami but massive flooding that quickly rose to the top of my home, flooding all my furniture and belongings and potentially drowning me. I just had this dream and found it odd when I had it and now you have posted this so I thought I would share.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I live in Southern California, but for some reason last night I dreampt I was in Atlanta (everyone had accents, lol). Lots of water there, but I rarely dream I am in another state and why Atlanta, GA?

interesting...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A friend of mine who lives in British Columbia has been having reaccuring tsunami dreams for the last year, and as she is a very good sensative, so I took notice.

Her dream is of trying to scamper up a hill as the wave tries to suck her under, also she dreams of being inside a building and the water covering where she is so she can see out the window as the water rushes by.

This person comes from a core group of psychic/mediums who work together and have been very good in what they do, so I take that as a warning that the west coast of the US, from washington to canada and parts of Alaska will be hit sometime fairly soon (I figure within 5 years) by a very large Tsunami, I guess it would probably effect the entire west coast, but I have not lived farther south on the coast so I cannot hold an opinion as to Cali , other than I would think if it hits one place it will hit them all.

I moved from southeast alaska last year as I started to become very nervous about something just not being right in the area, kind of like the little voice saying to get out. When the voice speaks, I listen.

Also I will put my neck out there and say Seattle is going to be wiped off the map, this I do know because I stood on the top of the space needle and watched it happen when I was there in 1998.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
A friend of mine who lives in British Columbia has been having reaccuring tsunami dreams for the last year, and as she is a very good sensative, so I took notice.

Her dream is of trying to scamper up a hill as the wave tries to suck her under, also she dreams of being inside a building and the water covering where she is so she can see out the window as the water rushes by.

This person comes from a core group of psychic/mediums who work together and have been very good in what they do, so I take that as a warning that the west coast of the US, from washington to canada and parts of Alaska will be hit sometime fairly soon (I figure within 5 years) by a very large Tsunami, I guess it would probably effect the entire west coast, but I have not lived farther south on the coast so I cannot hold an opinion as to Cali , other than I would think if it hits one place it will hit them all.

I moved from southeast alaska last year as I started to become very nervous about something just not being right in the area, kind of like the little voice saying to get out. When the voice speaks, I listen.

Also I will put my neck out there and say Seattle is going to be wiped off the map, this I do know because I stood on the top of the space needle and watched it happen when I was there in 1998.

That's interesting! Makes you think about the possibility of some type of warning for the future. And as for the voice thing, I don't blame you, because I have pretty much NEVER heard or seen a story where someone listens to they're inside voice and makes a mistake, so I'm pretty glad you moved from there, because maybe you had a feeling for a good reason.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager

I just had one two days ago. I was dreaming of living very close to the water and my little cottage was engulfed by water... not so much a tsunami but massive flooding that quickly rose to the top of my home, flooding all my furniture and belongings and potentially drowning me. I just had this dream and found it odd when I had it and now you have posted this so I thought I would share.

Thank you for sharing, and I'm pretty surprised as to all the replies from you guys having the same dreams or close to. What would you do if the next think you know our dreams came true? Pretty crazy.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I seriously believe that these dreams are REAL. I think I have found a way to test them against reality. Asteroids are pretty much the same, so if you know the diameter, the time and place of impact on the sea, one can calculate the precise wave height, diminishing with distance, as it roars across the ocean and time of impact on any particular place.There have been various rumours and various people having dreams about a 2.5 kilometre hitting near the isle of Mona off Puerto Rica at 2am in the morning, so I set up a spread sheet and plugged the numbers in. Although this would initially produce a 6.4 kilometre water spout, the collossal tsunami would diminish with distance, so a 2AM hit would produce a 115 foot tsunami hitting New York City shortly after 4.06AM in the morning. I have taken numerous dreams where people have time of day, height of wave and locality. Some are crap, but some are producing stunning results. In one person's dream, he is woken up and sees his clock at 1.40AM and is about to be hit by a 70 foot wave. When taking time zones into account, my spreadsheet gave his city being hit shortly after 1.36AM by a wave of a height of 70.04 feet! This vast torrent of dreams with results so bang on consistent with a 2.5 kilometre asteroid hit off Puerto Rica is unnerving. Furthermore, a 2.5 kilometre hit also has further effects. Such an asteroid would smash its way straight through the crust into the mantle. This would result in, in effect, an infinite flood of sea water pouring straight onto an effectively infinite supply superheated liquid mantle at several thousand degrees. It would create, in effect, a monumental geezer with limitless steam triggering an almost unending sequence of tsunamis for many, many years. Finally, those who have dreamt of this and are consistent with this event have generally given 22nd September 2015 as the impact date.

PLEASE GIVE US THE TOWN YOU ARE LOCATED IN, THE SIZE OF THE WAVE AND TIME OF DAY.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join