It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Going to A-Word the President?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The secret service standown, November 22, 1963.

By the time it gets to the point when your bodyguards are taking the day off, a considerable number of things must have happened to convince people with power that you've reached the end of your usefullness and must be removed from the scene.

Kennedy was a heavy hitter and was making enemies in all the wrong places. He had to go.

I was fifteen at the time and was completely devastated by his assassination. It had a terrible and lasting effect on my life. In addition to being heartbroken and completely invested with a new and deep mistrust of the world, I was utterly perplexed, confused, really dumbfounded as to why anyone would kill the President.

We were sent home from school and spent the next couple of days glued to our TV sets, like the whole world, watching in stunned amazement as the dénouement of the first of the great political tragedies of the 1960s in America methodically drained the life out of the body politic, worldwide.

When Lyndon Johnson appeared on the screen, taking the oath of office, standing next to the bloodstained Mrs. Kennedy, in one living room in New Brunswick, Canada, the crime was solved. We all said:

"He did it!"

It seemed horrifically obvious. Johnson was such an insincere man.

But no. Us hicks from New Brunswick got it wrong. It wasn't him. We were told that it was Lee Harvey Patsy Oswald. Imagine that.

The whole thing stank, and we were in deep pain.

Senator Ralph Yarborough, summed it up for everybody. "Blast the state of Texas off the map." and "Excaliber has sunk beneath the waves."

Decades of wickedness were to follow. Everybody had been taught a big lesson. Keep your heads down and go through the motions.

The lesson was underlined a couple of more times with the blood of MLK and RFK.

Since Kennedy, all American presidents have been poodles or crooks.

Now we have Obama.

I think Obama is coming to an extremely dangerous period in his life.

I really hate to say that. It really grates on me to believe that he is in serious danger. I like the guy. If he wasn't so transparently a tool of the "hidden hand" in America, if America were not so demonstrably in the hands of frauds and traitors, Obama might be a middling to good President.

One thing his presidency has made clear to Afro-Americans is that the verdict is in. Until Obama became president, you could argue the point, but it's clear now that 21st century America is not a racist country.

Yes there are racists in it, but the country is not racist.

That is huge. That is a watershed in American history.

The problem is that it very likely should not have happened. Obama and his supporters, particularly turncoats in the black community that formed part of the Clinton power base, pulled the rug out from under Hillary Clinton in the run up to the 2008 election.

Bill Clinton made it clear in a couple of his statements, that he knew what was going on, and that he was not happy about it. I think discipline broke among black supporters with whom the Clintons had had long term collaborations. The erstwhile Clinton supporters recognized that in Obama they had a candidate who could win now and they seized the moment, throwing support to him and leaving Hillary in the lurch.

Hillary did what a political pro does. She swallowed the insult and lined up foursquare behind the new leader and put her shoulder to the wheel like one of the troops. That's how it has to be. She taught the community of black Democrats a big lesson.

Unfortunately Obama has problems that he cannot solve.

These problems might be unsolveable by anybody.

The US economy. Gigantic debt and loss of confidence in leadership at home. Foreign policy. What appears to be a permanent commitment to militarily dominate the Middle East and it's oil.

Those two together are collossal problems.

Then there is his elegibility for the presidency. As 2012 approaches, this promises to become a matter for the courts.

It's not going to be about websites, tabloids and Alex Jones anymore. It is going to be about the administration of justice in the United States, and about the Constitution, about the Republican Party's ability to weigh in on the issue and make sure that the courts cannot sweep it under the rug. It is going to be about the second coming of racism in America, or the last hurrah of racism.

It could be about score settling within the Democratic Party.

It might be about a reassertion of control over the American political timetable by "the hidden hand" of powerful economic interests.

It might be about splitting the black community in America along religious lines.

Wait a minute. Splitting the black community along religious lines? ????

That's right. Black voters in America have been a force to reckon with since the big voter registration drives of the 1960s. (Remember RFK, the civil rights movement?)

Have they become too powerful? Does somebody want to cut them down to size, into a couple of manageable pieces, antagonistic to one another?

Remember, the real backbone of the black community in America is not cruising in its Escalades down the ho strolls at night. It is all dressed up, washed behind the ears, shoes shined and going to church on Sunday or mosque on Friday.

Is history painting Obama into a corner?

How can he emerge from his presidency a winner, or at least not a disgrace?

How can America itself emerge from his presidency a winner, embattled to be sure, but with a renewed sense of purpose and a recovery, albeit cosmetic only, of what the French call amour propre, self esteem, stemming from a sense of themselves as deeply, unjustly wounded and simultaneously reassured in their darkest and most sinister supicions of the Muslims?

Multitasking is an art among the oligarchs, so all of the above begs the question, "How many birds would be killed with one stone if a "lone nut black Muslim gunman", recently seen handing out "hands off Iran" leaflets . . . ?"

You know the rest.
edit on 13-7-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I give the man a 42 month term,6 months short of full term.He will be a mytar to the stupid!Wonder if their is a golf coarse where he's going?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Not a chance because they do not want The Klu Klux Klan, Aryan Brotherhood or Black Panthers to start systematically killing them.

Also, the 8 or so international sniper hitsquads who are currently closely monitoring everything whose got each and every member of TPTB in their scopes whose numbers more then quintuple that of TPTB as a whole.

Besides, it will create a manurestorm that will mark the end of any group who dares take a shot at him as nowadays compared to the Early 1960's is that back then there was no such thing as the internet and make no mistake and have zero illusion that the second they do alot of them are going to get systematically executed at a rate of like one every hour.
edit on 14-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Obviously it is hard for a person observing from a distance to gauge what factors could have a determining weight in the life of a President, that could actually decree his fate.

Since the death of Kennedy, american politics has been marked by ruthless cynical manipulation of both the electorate and portions of the judicial and the legislative branches of government. If the manipulators of the political scene have dark plans for Obama, it seems to me that the time is approaching when this kind of activity might be most fruitful.

At the moment the President's "emotional intensity" quotient is very high. People love him or hate him. The danger as I see it, is in the approach to the 2012 election, because the intensity of an already intense situation is only going to rise.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If someone were to Assassinate him, I seriously think the would be LA style riots all over the country. The black community rising up and blaming racism for it, regardless if it were true or not. Unless that is the plan, to embroil the entire country in race riots, then I very well doubt that this will happen, unless it truly is some splinter group without the foresight to recognize the consequences of their actions.

I don't like Obama, but I don't wish death on any man.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
As the US and world financial crisis worsens, who is the most indispensable person, the vehicle who carries the hope of the nation, the one man who can take control of the situation and with great wisdom and strength, lead the nation out of its confusion? Many believe that person is Barack Obama.

Imagine if you will, the scene 90 days from today, August 10, 2011. I'm talking about the economic scene. Things will be much better, right? Things will be on the mend, right? Or will the President be presiding over approaching chaos?

Max Kaiser thinks the "paper" bubble is going to burst. We are beginning to see a flight out of government issued paper not only in the US but now in Germany too.

Buried in this report on the general situation, Max Kaiser makes a startling prediction. As a result of increasing financial panic, he is predicting, within 90 days, the next big false flag terror attack in the United States.

In the context of this thread, that means watch your back, Mr. President. Please.

edit on 10-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I dont think they sell Mars bullets here...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I dont think they sell Mars bullets here...

You took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You don't assassinate someone when they are slowly killing themselves in the first place. Obama is the right-wings golden goose. You don't kill your golden goose.

If something does happen it will come from the Democrat Party side of things. But of course it will be made to look like a right wing conspiracy. I would expect this to come from the Clinton side of the party. The Clinton's are experts at "offing" people.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Well, we know one thing for sure. Nobody from the Middle East is going to lay a glove on him. Been there, didn't do it, got the full body cast to prove it.

That leaves China, Russia and Chavez. I don't think the oligarchs are ready for them yet.

That leaves a home grown, America centered political scapegoat. I don't think that will be either of the main political parties.

That leaves Tea Party or American (probably black) Muslim.

This has nothing to do with American politics per se although it will seem too. It has to do with American finance and a growing threat from the dispossessed untermenchen who are beginning to realize that their government doesn't represent them anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I honestly thought an attempt would have already been made. There are just so many backward thinking neanderthals in this country that I am surprised it hasn't.

If such an event were to take place it would surely have a heavy heavy toll. Maybe not as heavy as the death of Ferdinand, but the country would be in a major major uproar. I can already see Mitch McConnel smiling.

Let us all pray that such an even doesn't take place. We have enough problems and some are serious. If this were to happen, it helps no one and only drags us into a bigger divide.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

No. Though I wish they'd "I"-Word him.
2nd

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Obviously it is hard for a person observing from a distance to gauge what factors could have a determining weight in the life of a President, that could actually decree his fate.

Since the death of Kennedy, american politics has been marked by ruthless cynical manipulation of both the electorate and portions of the judicial and the legislative branches of government. If the manipulators of the political scene have dark plans for Obama, it seems to me that the time is approaching when this kind of activity might be most fruitful.

At the moment the President's "emotional intensity" quotient is very high. People love him or hate him. The danger as I see it, is in the approach to the 2012 election, because the intensity of an already intense situation is only going to rise.

Why are you giving Kennedy so much credit. He was a horrible President and in case you didn't know, there was manipulation of politics long before Kennedy was born. Hell FDR tried to add more justices to the Supreme Court because they kept declaring his policies unconstitutional. Nothing new started with Kennedy.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I know the OP must be young if all he can do is go back to Kennedy.

Ford had TWO assassination attempts on his life.

Reagan WAS shot and almost died.

No matter how hard the Secret Service works to prevent such a thing it is still possible.

The LAST thing anybody would want is to make this IDIOT a martyr.

He and his administration is slowly letting out a very long rope.

Sooner or later they will all have enough to collectively hang themselves.

The WHOLE world knows that he and his administration is incompetent.

I also agree that his political death will come within the Democrat party.

The corruption this administration is actively involved in will come back to haunt the party.

But of course as long as the liberal MSM is in collusion with the Dems it will be totally unknown to the "stuepple"(stupid people).

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Why are you giving Kennedy so much credit. He was a horrible President and in case you didn't know, there was manipulation of politics long before Kennedy was born. Hell FDR tried to add more justices to the Supreme Court because they kept declaring his policies unconstitutional. Nothing new started with Kennedy.

I think Kennedy was a good President. He did see America through one major crisis and there is documentary evidence that he intended to deal with other serious problems facing the country, some of which have still to be dealt with. There are always quibbles about the ranking of the Presidents. I was young when Kennedy was President and nobody since has been as impressive in my opinion.

Kennedy raised American prestige to unprecedented levels, perhaps unsurpassed levels. There was genuine world wide grief when he was murdered.

His defense of the integrity of political discourse in the country and his efforts to make sure that the military industrial tail did not wag the dog of government put every President that came after him to shame.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
are people thinking here? seriously with this nonsense?

who the hell wants biden was president?

nah i am in the impeach or fire him crowd.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My main difficulty in this sort of speculation is trying to imagine what the outcome of removing the President, widespread civil unrest and the onset of martial law would be. Where does the roadmap go from there?

Do we get a coalition government with a coalition cabinet running things as in wartime? Does a command economy emerge? Is organized labor completely undermined? What's next?

Do we have an unlimited push to destabilize the world and start WW3?

I'm sure there are people in the Pentagon who believe that if WW3 is to be fought, now is the time to do it.

And then what?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Are you given to looking at events in terms of omens?

After some calamity happens, do you sometimes look back and see how the event was foreshadowed in some way by a previous event that was sort of a "mini-me" version of the big calamity? Is it all sometimes really obvious, but only in hindsight.

Fukushima.

Fukushima, if it were being played up big everyday in the media with every newly unwrapped element of nuclear horror highlighted might well be viewed that way, if a nuclear conflict were to break out in the not too distant future.

Fukushima is a caution against becoming "atomic playboys". A nuclear conflict would be a million times worse than Fukushima.

Fortunately our mainstream media are taking advantage of Fukushima to triple underline for everyone just how far out of bounds a nuclear conflict would be. Uh, oops. Our mainstream media aren't doing that are they?

Oh well, who believes in omens anyway?
edit on 10-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

What crisis did he see us through? If your referring to the Cuban Missle Crisis he got totally thumped on that and Eisenhower had to tell him what to do to fix the problem with Kruschev. The Russians were playing Kennedy like a fiddle after the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Your right. Thanks to his bungling America quakes under the threat of the mighty Cuban missile arsenal. Oh well at least he kept Millhouse out of the Whitehouse for four more years. Millhouse, the leading edge of Chinese espionage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join