It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are They Going to A-Word the President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

I sometimes wonder if ATS'ers actually read their own posts before slapping that "reply" button. Classic.

As is brought up above, there's no need to do this guy in. he'd not doing anything radical. he's not making any big changes. The boat isn't rocking. He's Carter with a tan, there's no reason for "them" (whoever they are, really) to be interested in him at all.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
As is brought up above, there's no need to do this guy in. he'd not doing anything radical. he's not making any big changes. The boat isn't rocking..

The boat isn't rocking. The boat is sinking and it has nothing to do with Obama. Nobody but an idiot would knock off Obama to solve a perceived "Obama problem".

The problem is systemic. But knocking off Obama would create an uproar that might make it possible to introduce draconian measures designed to get America out if its economic problems without doing what it is healthy to do, i.e., let the deadwood at the top die. The deadwood at the top doesn't want to die. It wants to go on sucking your blood until you are a shriveled husk.

It is running out of strategies to do that. I don't know about you but a lot of people are tired of corporate welfare bums, particularly if they are running banks.

There are relatively few options on the table for the oligarchs to "put the panic on". Knocking off Obama is one of the relatively few clean, easy and inexpensive ways to achieve the objective. People have noticed that this is the way these people do business.

I don't think a presidential assassination is far fetched at all in America's current circumstances.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Well, if that's how "they" think the scenario would pan out, they're morons. In fact they'd have to be so dumb that they probably couldn't even kill themselves if they hired someone to help.

Basically if you start that ball rolling, Babylon isn't going to be able to stop it.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It will be trouble for sure. They have been ramping up the "security state" for years now. Things are not going smoothly in Iraq or Afghanistan. Things are not going smoothly in Libya. Financial meltdown is looming.

Are they going to cede control to a government of the people by the people and for the people? A government that is going to clamp down on the bandits? There are some pretty big bandits involved here.

According to Max Kaiser, J.P. Morgan is insolvent and has been concealing it from the public.

Do criminals play nice? Do criminals care about unleashing mayhem, as long as they are insulated from it?

The class of people we are talking about would kill millions without blinking, just to maintain their status. They would deal drugs into their own society on a massive scale and carry out criminal aggressions abroad to steal from other countries.

Trouble is their business.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I don't think this incident would normally happen, even post Patriot Law.

I think this football player would go in with the team to meet the President, driver's license or not . . . but in the context of this thread . . . it proves that there is a context for this thread.

I don't think this is just security business as usual. I think a message is being sent, the message being, unless you have your own fighter wing, don't even think about messing with Mister O.

ca.sports.yahoo.com...

When the Green Bay Packers visited the White House on Friday to celebrate the team's Super Bowl title, linebacker Desmond Bishop(notes) wasn't with his teammates. He had forgotten his license on the team charter plane and without a license, there's no getting past White House security.

edit on 14-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This a thread revival post because the stuff written here continues to have some relevance, I think. First a video clip from Alex Jones:

The current situation swirling around the President with respect to his elegibility for the presidency is very worrying. There is too much going on of a nature that tends to undermine him personally.

First there was the Secret Service fiasco in Colombia. This incident is easy to laugh off and to dismiss as being inconsequential, but remembering the dereliction of the Secret Service at the time of the Kennedy assassination lends weight to what many might think is a trivial incident in Colombia.

Isn't it wiser to assume that there are no trivial incidents involving the Secret Service?

Now we have the revelation that until 2007 the president's publisher had been including information on their website that Barack Obama, one of their stable of authors, was born in Kenya.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Generally speaking, the broad mass of the public will believe whatever the government sees fit to tell them. I'm not trying to argue with people about the president's elegibility for his job.

I am saying, from a conspiracy theorist's point of view and considering that we are talking about the President of the United States here, there is too much funny business going on at the present time.

This is no accident. Is the orchestra tuning up for something? Thoughts?
edit on 17-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You do not kill someone who is playing the game. The whole hope and change attitude was a great campaign slogan to get Obama in office.he is still just a puppet. And the black community knows it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

One of the problems is that we don't know what the game is, exactly. On 9/11 who would have thought there would be an invasion of Iraq?

The game Obama was brought in to play was the destabilization of Africa. He played it. He really isn't necessary for that now.

I see signs that Obama is being edged out of the picture. I think that many in power, in both parties, do not want to see this birther question settled definitively. How could they avoid that? What else could they achieve if they so desired, by an assassination?

edit on 17-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
A lot of times what people take seriously is determined by what an authoritative voice on television tells them.

If some plastic mask with a cute hairdo and impeccable taste in earrings and lipstick tells America that all this "birther speculation" is laughable nonsense with no foundation whatsoever, a very large number of Americans will say, "Well, that settles that."

On the other had, if someone in a three thousand dollar suit, with a soothing bedside manner, miming serious concern, says, "Two destroyers were fired upon this morning off the coast of Vietnam, in what appears to be an unprovoked attack on American warships on routine patrol in international waters.", dire consequences might follow.

Many "birthers" have read extensively on the subject of the president's birth certificate. They know about the Bush administrations's inquiries made to the Kenyan government on the subject. They know the anecdotal testimony from Hawaiian government employees, who said they couldn't find the document. They know about the technical analysis of the document that was released online by the White House. They know about the biographical note printed by the president's book publisher. They know about the president's Connecticut social insurance number.

They know about the elegibility requirements for the office of President of the United States specified in the constitution.

Suppose network news outlets started very earnestly, very rationally, with nice hairdos, perfect teeth, great earrings and soothing bedside manners, to bring the American people up to speed on all this. Suppose they decided to make it credible.

Instead of a few chronically alarmist "humpbacked geeks" (thankyou Billy Bob Thornton) making noises about the birth certificate, large numbers of Americans would be asking how Barack Obama could ever have been allowed to run for office in the first place and what the heck is going on in government these days with all the money this guy is giving to the banks and this health care stuff and . . .

It would be very easy to create a chaotic situation with the right application of news network lip gloss or a gravely concerned, wildly colored, Turnbull & Asser shirt.

Then what?

That's what I am saying.

edit on 18-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This report from Jerome Corsi, speaking from Hawaii, on the ongoing investigations into the President's backround is interesting in the light of this thread. Both Corsi and Alex Jones agree that Obama's time is up. They both see martial law as being immanent in the United States. They both think that Mitt Romney is up to bat for the globalists, as they pursue the global government agenda. They both seem to think that Romney will mop the floor with Obama in the next election.

I'm not so sure about that last point. I think that if we see the mainstream media starting to do what I described above, that is, starting to report the birther controversy in such a way as to increase "birther" credibility among the general public, then this will be a sign that they have decided to get rid of Obama in the next election.

On the other hand, in a horror film scenario, if they continue to hold the line against the birthers, it could be a sign that they are going to do the unthinkable to remove the President and thereby, precipitate social chaos and martial law in the United States, preliminary to, are you ready for it, . . . WW3.

Remember the people pushing this agenda are globalists, not western blockists.

One hopes that it will never come to something so completely counter-productive. One hopes that the Brzezinskis of this world are being put out to pasture and that their views are being swept into the dustbin of history, where they belong. One hopes that the various blocs in the world can begin to be less aggressive toward one another and begin to tolerate one another, without feeling the need to dominate.

We may survive the nuclear age if that happens and the President may one day be writing a true biography, supplemented by information from Dr. Corsi, telling us the strange and interesting story of his family.

edit on 25-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Skill testing questions:

If the President were to be assassinated would it be more believable that a lone nut Iranian wacko did it before the release of The Innocence of Muslims or after its release?

Would the assassination of the President serve the interests of anyone, at this time?

Is the President sailing into "actuarially" choppy waters?

Frankly, I'm scared.

Mr. O, delegate someone you trust to watch your back.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Three or four weeks ago I had a weird dream. I dreamt that a black student at a university in the south was thinking of taking a shot at Mitt Romney. The student was male and appeared to be in a frat house looking out a window which was over the door of the house, possibly on a stairway landing or an upper level of the house.

On the wall above the door and below the window was a sign featuring a large greek letter Sigma and some smaller letters which I couldn't make out.

Undoubtedly this will not take place. Undoubtedly it was only a dream. Undoubtedly, even if it was somehow a telepathic dream, the student in question was probably indulging in a passing whim that he would never act upon in real life. Undoubtedly there are those who will see this post as a cheap way to bump a thread. Or worse, scare mongering.

The fact of the matter is that when I found out, today, that the final Presidential Debate was happening in Florida at Lynn University, home of the Sigma Sigma Sigma fraternity, I said to myself, "It is better that I look like an ass than that Mr. Romney gets shot at."

What more can I say? Looking forward to the debate.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If I were just looking for a cheap, tawdry way to bump a thread I would take a lighter approach, like asking why ass-assinate wasn't a hyphenated word.

The idea of someone taking a shot at Romney is something that never crossed my mind until I had the dream.
edit on 22-10-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You don't assassinate someone who is doing the job you gave them

Thats just bad business. I'm sure there is a screening process potential Presidents go through to test their loyalty. Obama obviously passed with flying colors.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Maybe Obama is failing to live up to expectations.

Tonight in the debate Romney will certainly be giving us a different take on Obama's foreign policy achievements. Is it just Romney's take or does it represent the opinions of his powerful backers? I think the situation is more complicated than you imply in your post.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm curious; whoever is elected will receive the Nobel Peace Prize...?

1/2 way of the quest

Is there a more recent chart?

Hmmm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join