It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens on Dec. 21st 2012?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by code457

Nothing of what you stated has anything to do with 2012. Why not do it today? Why not continue that spirit into tomorrow and the next day and avoid the disappointment that 2012 is sure to bring. There is no need to follow some preset pattern set up by hoaxers that are raking in the dough over this fake tale.

A new beginning can be like us taking goods down to the local soup kitchen. It can be volunteering time helping immigrants learn the local language. It can be time spent cleaning up streets. It can be time spent fixing up the grounds of the local school.

Why wait for the false promises of the 2012 hoax to improve the planet and the lives of the people that live on it?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
didn't anyone get the memo about Dec. 21, 2012??? we're all supposed to party, like it's 1999...lmao....sorry, i couldn't resist

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If to be worried about anything, it should be something more logical. 2012? Disaster? I think not, I'd be more worried about dying of a wine cork to the eye or something.

The chances that after ALL of these years of improving defensive and medical technology not saving us are slim to none.

IF per say something DOES happen in 2012 it will be the BEGINNING of pole shift, but keep in mind that pole shift takes hundreds of years before effects become more than a mere climate change.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dunwich

You must mean magnetic reversal when you say pole shift. It is well known that pole shifts have not happened in 200My and they are incredibly slow taking millions of years to complete.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes, I've read in some sources that it is rumored to commence once again in 2012. Through the whole cycle for millenniums to come.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dunwich

Are you claiming pole shift as in a TPW?

Well there are lots of kooks out there with all sorts of hoaxes. Pole shifts are rapid geologically moving at a rate of a meter a year. That's 10X the speed of normal plate movements.

The claims that 2012 heralds a pole shift means that by 2112 the shift will be 100m shift in the poles. You really think that would be noticed by anyone, but an astronomer?

Pole shifts are the claims of hucksters like Hancock. The geological evidence is very clear. Rapid pole shifts have never happened and the only known shift was 800Ma.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Exactly my point, and even if there IS a pole shift in 2012, it's nothing our generation, or many future generations may worry about.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dunwich

Pole shifts are not like the claims of Hancock and Hapgood that viewed these events as rapid. What is known to happen is called a TPW, true polar wander.

The main reason I asked is that many people confuse magnetic reversals and pole shifts.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Well no matter the case, I think it's safe to say we're safe for 2012.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
What happens Dec. 21, 2012?

Anything.

What happens on Dec. 21, 2012?

EVERYTHING!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Youre So right ive read till i cant read no more and still we got nothing100% that i can help with or use to get more folks on trac,i cant even relax to meditate because every nut in the world gives more dates,So im sticking with David Wilcox so far hes been making the most sense as far as i can tell

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you but one thing that's happening is a HUGE party at my place.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hello!

Allow me to get directly to the point. I practice induction of altered states of consciousness, aka somnambulistic trance/ deep hypnosis (please refer to internet research for elaborate details)

In short, I collect information about the past, the present and the future through variable techniques like remote viewing, past life regression, and contact with intelligence outside the "normal" human perception capabilities. One of the techniques I use is Dolores Cannon's contact with the subconscious mind.

I do this with several friends who have all discovered themselves in various applications and are now part of a team in training. The aim of this team is understanding the larger picture of reality, whether visible or invisible.

Overall I have used about 25 people, some have done more than 15 viewing sessions. I use a general overlay rule of 3-4 people for every target. I explicitly make sure that the operator does not have a clue about the targets or talks to others before viewing it, and because most people NEVER have a clue of what/who they may find beneath the pyramids or the south pole, the data coming back should be completely clear of "wild imagination" of my subjects.

They come from most diverse backgrounds. Some are british, american, russians, arab, some french, you name it. Their occupations range from students to company directors; their age is between 24 and 65.
All of them see the same beings and things in same locations and times; same everything for the past events. Future events are a probability distribution, and are sometimes viewed very differently, hence require more research.

Specifically, my focus is on such future events as the 11.11.11. and 21.12.12.

Here's what i personally found so far:

On november 11th the spaceships currently traveling towards the earth (the comet which Richard Hoagland had warned is a controlled vehicle -www.pakalertpress.com...) will be in our immediate vicinity.

Some of these vehicles seem to be related to the parasites feeding on the energy of our sun (www.youtube.com...), though i am unsure about how direct that relationship is for now (it appears that 11-year cycles of sun's polar shifts & spikes in CME emissions are none other than our star attempting to throw off these parasites. at least 3 different people have seen the massive starships orbiting the sun on "radial tubes".
Inside these starships, large grey beings with droplet-shaped heads and no facial features were noted in each instance. It was unclear to my (4 different) viewers if these were space suits covering their faces, or if the beings simply had none)...

The invaders are being guided here with an alleged mission of hostile takeover. The takeover will take place gradually and will first go unnoticed (they will begin to kidnap and implant people on large scale with mind-control tools). Their plan is scheduled to begin full force somewhere around the end of 2012, but will NOT succeed due to reasons described below.

The december 2012 harvest will take place in a space of several hours if not minutes. at this point all living beings on the planet will become aware of their larger nature and the "filtering of souls" will take place. The civilizations living in hollow earth will exit to the surface to be harvested along with the rest of us.

The Source is guiding all kinds of hostile beings & civilizations here for what seems to be a quarantine of sorts. once the 2012 harvest is complete, these malevolent units of consciousness, as well as the people that do not make the higher shift (negative polarization souls), will be locked here to undergo another cycle on the old earth without a chance to escape. I presume this will entail their partial memory clearing and/or technological setback thru destruction of space vehicles and other relevant tools.

There was talk online that the sun may fry all our conductors, which, i guess, could be part of the "final solution" that Dolores Cannon talks about in Convoluted Universe 3.

The "elite" is naturally well aware of this and is preparing for the harvest. Therefore, many critical events in our history are to be expected, such as the final blow to world economy in the form of US dollar collapse, as well as increased natural disasters. Exact timing of these is unknown, though some online sources state this fall as the target timeframe.

I believe that in the light of the above information, we must combine our efforts to better understand and explain the incoming changes, and, if necessary, get people to prepare themselves spiritually, rather than make long-term material plans, which will serve virtually no purpose if the above turns out to be true.

The harvest event seems to be scheduled along ALL possible timelines and is therefore apparently unavoidable.

Please feel free to verify the above thru any and all data sources and comment.
This is not a joke or a prophecy, just information collected through meta-contact, so please do your research before replying if anything seems "otherworldly".
Thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by digitallangell

So Hoaglund is making another nutty claim. Hard to image isn't it. What I find so odd is that the comet is not a course for Earth. It passes 22 million miles from Earth. By 11.11.11 the comet is way past the orbit of the Earth and headed far away.

I love the hoax article you linked to that claims the dots are spaceships or whatever. The dots are due to the photographic process.
Bright Prospects for Comet Elenin?

I love it where they claim Hoaglund has written a report. Who was the report sent to? It certainly isn't any official. A more proper term might be an unsolicited piece of fiction.

Here is a well written response to the stupidity of Elenin claims.
Worried About Comet Elenin? FAQs from Ian Musgrave

Some of these vehicles seem to be related to the parasites feeding on the energy of our sun

Parasites? We live off of the energy of the Sun. We are not parasites because we do not damage the Sun.

CME emissions are none other than our star attempting to throw off these parasites.

Why do you anthropomorphise the Sun. It is not living. It does not react to throw off anything.

at least 3 different people have seen the massive starships orbiting the sun on "radial tubes".

With so many amateur astronomers out there it is hard to believe that you claim only 3. That makes your claim sound a bit odd don't you think? Or are you saying that these have only been seen by 3 of your chums doing whatever you do?

The december 2012 harvest will take place in a space of several hours if not minutes. at this point all living beings on the planet will become aware of their larger nature and the "filtering of souls" will take place.

I'm pretty sure this was the plot of the Jimmy Neutron movie. Will people be taken away to do the chicken dance?

which will serve virtually no purpose if the above turns out to be true.

That was the hedge I was expecting. You make was wacky claims beginning with hoaxers such as Hoaglund and claims using youtube video hoaxes and then you toss out the hedge.

But wait you don't hedge!

The harvest event seems to be scheduled along ALL possible timelines and is therefore apparently unavoidable.

This is not a joke

You are right it is not a joke. It is a hoax. Not a very good one, but it is a hoax.

edit on 23-7-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I am not here to prove anything. Im just sharing what i found. And i also wish it was a hoax, rather than true.
So the question is: can u present any evidence to it being a hoax apart from bravado?

Remote viewing has nothing to do with amateur astronomy and if u were slightly more aware of your reality, u'd know it. Please take your time 2 research before u waste mine with another unfounded tirade based on "belief", ur not impressing anyone but urself.
Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So the question is: can u present any evidence to it being a hoax apart from bravado?

There are no spacecraft behind Elenin or close to Elenin. I showed you what your hoax article lied about.
I posted a response to the hoax posted by Hoaglund, a well known fraud.

Remote viewing has nothing to do with amateur astronomy and if u were slightly more aware of your reality, u'd know it./quote]
I know about remote viewing and it's complete lack of success.

Please take your time 2 research before u waste mine with another unfounded tirade based on "belief", ur not impressing anyone but urself.

Please stop faking the results of remote viewing. It doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

How can u "know" of something u've never experienced by yourself?
If you have, please state what RV technique you used and what data you got/ didnt get.
If you havent.. Well, then all further arguments from you are equivalent of vatican's take on galilleo's discoveries back in 1600s... Dogma...to each his own...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

How can u "know" of something u've never experienced by yourself?
If you have, please state what RV technique you used and what data you got/ didnt get.
If you havent.. Well, then all further arguments from you are equivalent of vatican's take on galilleo's discoveries back in 1600s... Dogma...to each his own...

The old astrology complaint. The fact is that remote viewing does not work. I don't care what form is used it fails.

Your reference to Galileo is ludicrous. Unlike Galileo who had facts to interpret, remote viewing is a claim without facts. Remote viewing has failed in ALL modern scientific tests.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
no one knows, time will tell.
kx

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join