It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream i had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
hi, this is not a prediction but a profound dream i had last night and i feel like i should share it here.

the dream goes like this.......

i was outside my house with my friend riding on his motorbike and all of a sudden the earths crust started moving and i mean the whole crust like it was loose from the core and then the earth tilted and i shouted to my friends "this is it, the dimensional shift is happening".

i'm not saying this is a prediction but it felt profound enough to post it on here, it could possibly be a vision of the future.
edit on 12-7-2011 by adamjagger11 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This forum is for the discussion of predictions from previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions. Personal member predictions should be posted on the BTS forum DREAMS & PERSONAL PREDICTIONS.

And who flagged this thread??? I hope just to get a Mod's attn to remove it...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
sorry ,can you move it the the correct forum ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

calm down bro ,it was a small mistake.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Oops, let's let the member move it to the other forum. I can see getting excited about opening a thread and getting it in the wrong place. Patience with us new peeps.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Minihaha

i can't find the correct place to post it can you help?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Don't worry about that jac@ as@ - I hate when people respond like that as jerks!

The forum is at the far bottom under "general chit chat". It's listed as dreams and predictions.

Thanks for posting!

new topics

top topics

join