It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove Happening as we Speak!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
a) Allegedly , most staffers are limited to the dining area. I don't think any ritualistic orgies are gonna happen in the dining area.
From your OP, the stated reason why that particular employee was confined to the dining area was because she was female. Unless the majority of the staff is female, I don't think it's safe to extrapolate that "most staffers are limited to the dining area." At least not from the evidence so far presented here.

b) I would assume they make the staffers sign some kind of non disclosure form .
I'm sure that they do. I'm also sure that such a form wouldn't stop everyone, particularly in today's internet world where the anonymous distribution of information is much easier to proliferate.

c) I would say a good majority of those 750 people are either security, setter uppers, or cleaner uppers.
That's a reasonable assumption. Still, thing things that are set up or taken down can be just as telling as the activities that involve said things.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Why? Shouldn't the attendees have the same freedom of assembly as other US citizens?

No!

Elected officials go there and YOU are paying for the flight!
When we're talking about the level of politician who would be invited to attend the grove, you honestly believe their civil servant wages are ANYTHING compared to their other sources of income???

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't understand why the festivities are sexually discriminatory towards women.

I'm sure there's many powerful women who would be more than happy to do a butt chug off of Cheney's azzz!

But, now for more sarcasm:
I believe that Bohemian Grove is a threat to National Security. All those who attend are putting our country at risk. What if all the terrorists we're supposed to be afraid of decide to bomb the Grove? How would this country recover? Who would we elect to replace all these rich powerful people who couldn't resist the urge to get drunk and run around naked with prepaid prostitutes? How does Homeland Security feel about this necessary bash? I just hope that all flights entering airports near the Grove make sure that all passengers are forced to walk through the naked body scanners AND receive invasive pat downs. We never know who may want to kill off all the rich and powerful in one fell swoop. I think the ones who arrange the festivities and rituals at the Grove should invite all the people we believe are terrorists. It would be very beneficial to potential suicide bombers to learn the Cremation of Care ritual so they feel even better about their responsibilities.

I could go on, but I think it's futile. This is one party that just doesn't need to happen. Our country is in shambles at the moment and I don't believe that the elite have the right to be partying whatsoever. They need to be working and wringing their puny little brains on each and every way this country could be improved. I'm sick of the parties happening at the White House, too. It's a slap to face of all Americans, but I guess they don't care. After all, they all partake in the Cremation of Care ritual which helps them to cause pain on the American people and bomb innocents over seas.

So, I guess if they want to partake in butt chugs and be as vulgar as possible, who cares!?! They're rich and powerful and you aren't!

What's that that George Carlin said? There's a club and you and I ain't in it!
edit on 12-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

You got me there. They said somewhere in one of those articles that they had to hire women or else they couldn't meet or some jazz like that.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Thanks for that.

Do you mind rephrasing it though so it doesn't sound like you're a complete C**T?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I sort of disagree with your point that things would of been leaked with the on goings in the grove, what about before Alex Jones snuck in there and got the mock sacrifice on video tape how come nobody leaked that, i think it's rather strange and at the very least some people would think it's of some satanic origin, to me that is news and should of been leaked but never was.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

They should and do have the same protections. But they have no protection to investigative journalists digging into their affairs as public officials, asking questions, and exposing activities.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I only have one question/concern about this Bohemian Grove thing:

Is this a taxpayer funded holiday ?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I kinda don't get some of you. You should be demanding all Country Clubs be shut down.

Just because they made some money ALL BY THEMSELVES, why should they have a club you aren't invited to?

We should all be allowed in. Right?

Go to Cleveland, Ohio.. (No YOU.. I've been there)

They have Country Clubs for high end jews,not so high end jews,gentiles,etc.

You HAVE to be invited and sponsored by another member and go through a screening process.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong by religion or wealth. That's the criteria. Not mine.

As Groucho Marx said," I'd never belong to a club that would have me as a member"

I really don't think Bohemian is as sinister for world making decisions as Bilder,but I've been wrong before.

Go picket a country club,based on not being a member.

You weren't invited.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I took a cook job and got into the grove. I only lasted one day there because they wanted me to cut my hair. That wasn't worth it for me. If I would have planned it better I could have dressed like one of those old farts, tucked my hair up under my hat & walked all around the place today. It would be easy for someone that looked a little more conservative to get around the place. Most of the employees are college kids. The older employees are not going to put their 'good' jobs at risk to give out any info. I met a driver out there that has been busing employees for 6 years and hasn't been past the dinning area. If one was to get in on a busy day, like the first friday it would be easy to blend in & see some stuff. Taking pictures would be a little harder. The security kind of blends in with everyone else. I took this photo as I was leaving. I wish I could have taken more. I saw the main stage area & the back of the owl. I saw lots of carved statues & other art too. My oppinion is that most of the people there are just rich old farts playing out in the woods.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Check out the name of the shuttle bus. This is used for members & guest. See the owl on the top right? i51.photobucket.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join