It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science - Atlantis Video !! Eye Opener

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This week, we start part 1 of the epic saga that is our own Human History. This story has been told to us from many ancient sources, such as the Sumerian Records, Thoth has also provided this story to us through Drunvalo Melchizidek, and many other channelings including Adamus on Crimson Circle has also provided information about our history to us. I'm not going to tell you this is fact, i am simply saying - Decide for Yourself.

jordanduchnycz

I dont have much to add just yet due to the sheer amount of imformation in this video.

I couldnt see it posted yet so I thought I'd share it.

One of the best video's I have ever seen. Real eye opener.

If this hasn't already been discussed on ATS, I think this might be the perfect website for the job

Also watch the video below called thoughts if you are needing some motivation.

Iinks to other spirit Science Video's

Thoughts
www.youtube.com...
Chakras
www.youtube.com...
Channelling
www.youtube.com...
Male/Female (long)
www.youtube.com...
Keys of our Past
www.youtube.com...
Flower of Life
www.youtube.com...
Dimensions
www.youtube.com...
Meditation
www.youtube.com...
Astral Projection
www.youtube.com...
Math & God
www.youtube.com...
Evolution
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy
edit on 12-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2011 by Samuelis because: added videos

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
well, in all honesty this is nothing more than opinions and speculations. if i were to draw my own conclusion based n the content of this video, it wouldn't make any sense even to myself.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Thanks for that.
Will give me something to watch later.

edit on 12-7-2011 by Mythkiller because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

I was 95% with ya till you started talking about channeled personalities.

There is plenty of stuff to make a post about atlantis than to use info from a grifter or a person with a personality disorder.

Un sandf.
edit on 12/7/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
tagging for later seems interesting so thanks have touched on these myself in my own research nice to see someone else's take on things

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Well the title does say spirit science doesnt it?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Entertaining speculation though

The speed of his voice allows him to get so much info in. You have to give him points for presentation.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Well the title does say spirit science doesnt it?

So 18th century quackery would be called science also?

no. Sorry. this doesnt play as science. This is driving a point (with plenty of evidence else where) through a piece of cheesecloth with a mack truck. Unnecessary and absurd.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Did you care to explain a bit more why?

I think it's an exciting new way of thinking. dont you agree?

Do you honestly believe the current story of human history?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This makes more sense than any other version of history I have heard, S+F, it definitlely and seemlessly connects some pieces of the puzzle that is our history, thank you for this. On a side note, there is no need for negativity, if you don't agree with this or don't have something positive to add then move on to the next thread, after all the OP says "decide for yourself" right?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Very entertaining, and of course there is a lot of interpretation here. I have read many of the Sumerian interpretations plus having experiences that lay waste to what I was brought up to believe. Also what I taught in the classroom was full of holes from what I have learned the the last few years, and no I cannot teach it, it is personal.

Heh, watch this, it can at least open the mind for possibilities, which you certainly won't find in schools or government, believe in a little magic.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thanks for that I took some time to watch the series although I don't agree with everything. I found it entertaining to say the least. I don't buy the traditional explanations myself. I think we just have no idea

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Was that the last video of a series of 12? So there is no elaborating on the Lucifer effect and all that jazz?

Or am I confused and this was 1 of 12? Should I go backwards? to find the answers?

I thought the exerted computer voice was a bit too fast but I guess it allows a more condensed version to go through. I did like the animation but having the "friendly" Hebrews show up from the messed up future was sort of weird to me, did Stitchen write that in his books?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Did you care to explain a bit more why?

I think it's an exciting new way of thinking. dont you agree?

Do you honestly believe the current story of human history?

Channeling is 99% BS. Plain and simple. Ramtha/JZ Knight for example. Precisely why the hell would an entity that is 35k years old have to do with someone living now? To even be capable of such would require serious high level training anyway.

If you wanna prove Atlantis, use better sources. Personally, I do buy the Atlantis story. There is just a ton of mud to move (no pun intended) from people in the new age horse crap.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Its amazing the negative comments to what is basically a fun quick little video. When I read or view something, I will never take it for granted, but will mull it over before making the choice to accept, no accept, or continue to think about it. There was lots that I agree with in the video, but not all. (the alien Hebrews kinda ruined the whole thing for me lol)

Im starting to watch the series, as Im unfamiliar with this series. For over 15 years, Ive been researching, struggling, and greatly enjoying a process of trying to discover what lies beneath the layer of falsehood. Sure, this video is not 100%, but there is no denying the truth within it also.

Sure are alot of negative people here at ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

dude, I wasnt trying to prove anything about atlantis or channelling. Arguing over this is kinda like the two fleas argueing over who owned the dog.

I posted these video's as I think it's a step in the right direction. There's a very big part of our history that is missing. I know this offends people with strong (christian) values, but at some point we have to discuss this stuff.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

yeah this is the first of his new series, and the ones linked to are the previous video's.

If you watch the linked vids it will catch you up to speed (kind of)

The whole lucifer project will be covered in the coming episodes. We we're quick off the mark with this one.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

dude, I wasnt trying to prove anything about atlantis or channelling. Arguing over this is kinda like the two fleas argueing over who owned the dog.

I posted these video's as I think it's a step in the right direction. There's a very big part of our history that is missing. I know this offends people with strong (christian) values, but at some point we have to discuss this stuff.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

Ok. Maybe I misunderstood the thing.

I'm looking at the part with the channeling and not "if atlantis existed".

If so, my apologies. I was "channeling energy" the wrong way.

As far as christians getting bent out of shape about this stuff, they are the same people that refuse to believe a dinosaur was stomping around several hundred thousand years ago while they are holding a bone just extracted from that strata. For those folks, there is no use in messing with them. They are in the same crowd as were the flat worlders . Most arent that uptight though. Thankfully.

Atlantis existed. Were they high tech? At a certain point, yes. Certain things, yes. They still used more or less conventional water craft. I'm not sure when the tech started to break down though. Not all tech was physical though. Some operated imho very much like Tesla tech.

Again, apologies for misunderstanding.

Conversations are so much easier face to face LOL!
edit on 14/7/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

completely cool mate.

Funny enough i found these while trying to learn about atlantis. Such a huge subject.. But definietly dont agree with it all. Just posting to get some answers out of the wise ATS folk.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

completely cool mate.

Funny enough i found these while trying to learn about atlantis. Such a huge subject.. But definietly dont agree with it all. Just posting to get some answers out of the wise ATS folk.

Again, my apologies. I was TOTALLY misunderstanding you.

While still in the vein of "spirit" science, I suggest you look into Cayce,Dion Fortune, and Blavatsky. Their bona fides are impecable....unlike some of the more recent folk.

After Blavatsky, the theosophical society tended to go more to the "fuzzy bunny" new age crap.

I'm sure you are aware of Cayce's hit/miss ratio.

Dion you may or may not be familiar with. Two of her "fiction" works I suggest are Sea Priestess and Moon Magic. I think MM is the first. They should be read in correct order even though the characters arent exactly the same. They deal with Atlantis in a sort of "side ways" manner that is strangely direct. It may bring up some "memories".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join