It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know where I can find one of these?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I am looking for a good condition sterling silver pistol ring full working set. They from what I understand are rare and hard to find. they look like this

They are usually in a box with velvet lining and come with six bullets and a screw driver to load the thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Is that a historical weapon or modern day weapon?

I imagine if it's historical it would cost a pretty penny.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Antique weapon
Pinfire cartrage from long ago
Very rare and expencive
The only ones I have seen are on the internet and not for sale
Good luck

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

oh you are asking about this one www.digbyandiona.com... [note this is not a working one but still cool

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I saw something like the ring twenty five years ago in a pawn shop in Oceanside Ca.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I'm just beginning my historical military collection and have to admit that it is very very costly. This looks like a great piece i'd like to add but the above poster was probably right.

Might take some research and knocking on doors to find this in any decent condition and then cost quite a bit if the owner knows what they have.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
i would say get a silversmith and gunsmith together with the pictures and see if you could get them to team up to make one. an antique would likely cost you a small fortune.

there was a guy who built a micro working crossbow he seems a likely person to make inquiries to

youtu.be...

edit on 12-7-2011 by generik because: trying to put in working vid

edit on 12-7-2011 by generik because: cant get vidio to work yet again

edit on 12-7-2011 by generik because: if dosn't work this time i give up

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You might check here: LITTLE GUNS

It seems to be an antique and dates go back to the 1850's on small rim fire .22 cal. shells...so it could be quite old and rare...not to mention costly.

Anyway...good luck finding one!
edit on 12-7-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Holy Cow, think of the damage that would do if it went off when you punched someone.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So someone else watches Pawn Stars. Why would you want something that small? Why would you want something that is intended to save your life only piss someone off when you have to deploy it? If its for collecting then thats cool. But I can think of a lot better things to spend $7000 to $12000 on.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
Holy Cow, think of the damage that would do if it went off when you punched someone.

Yeah, about as much as a bullet going off after chucking a cartridge into a fire, which isn't much without some kind of rifling to give it velocity.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I mostly want it as a collectors piece. I might fire it once to see how it feels. To actually kill someone with one of these pistol rings you might half to be at close range. Very close range. It would ether kill them or hospitalize them depending on the person I guess.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Never seen one of these before.

Nice find, now to track one down!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cudafox
So someone else watches Pawn Stars. Why would you want something that small? Why would you want something that is intended to save your life only piss someone off when you have to deploy it? If its for collecting then thats cool. But I can think of a lot better things to spend $7000 to $12000 on.

Haha, I was just about to say the same thing about Pawn Stars.

Funny thing is I just watched that episode tonight and it was a re-run and then I log on here and see this posted.

Strange coincidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I saw in on Pawn Stars as well. Wasnt it worth something closer to $100,000 because of its rarity? I may be wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

I guess it depends on how old or rare it is or the stuff its made out of. but yea I saw it on pawn stars and freaking loved it! Just wish I could see them shoot it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Im assuming too that you'd have to empty the thing into someone to do any real damage if any at all!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

I guess it depends on how old or rare it is or the stuff its made out of. but yea I saw it on pawn stars and freaking loved it! Just wish I could see them shoot it.

your guess would be right.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Yeah, about as much as a bullet going off after chucking a cartridge into a fire, which isn't much without some kind of rifling to give it velocity.

rifling doesn't give a bullet more velocity, it improves accuracy....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Smokeing_Gun

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

rifling doesn't give a bullet more velocity, it improves accuracy....

Velocity is speed with a direction. Direction is accuracy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join