It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gonorrhea superstrain "discovered"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As i was reading this article i absolutely couldnt help slapping on my tinfoil hat.Did scientist really just discover this,or was it created?The article states that the strain is now immune to antibiotics which does happen with viruses and diseases,but when i read that it is among the most common of STDs a little red flag came up...I mean what better way to stop reproduction of all the morons in the world who dont have enough sense to wear condoms than to create a currently untreatable STD? its just a theory but i believe that its reasonable..Heres the link to the article www.newsdaily.com... heres another from my local newspapers website www.tucsonweekly.com...
edit on 12-7-2011 by VicDiaz89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Don't forget your rain coats when jumping in strange puddles....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I cant wait to get this!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
All these diseases/virus' were/are bound to "evolve" and become resistant. Really scary world out there, thats why I settled myself down!

Sad world we live in, where someone you love can kill you because you made love.... So children, lesson for today is, stop being loose, or wrap it up for petes sake!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
I cant wait to get this!!!
LOL!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Definately,wrap it up,you dont want to become another statistic of population control.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I guess aids wasn't working fast enough for them. Scientists getting busy with monkeys my behind. But seriously, that is weird, and you may be right.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Thanks
its a plausible theory,not only do governments want to reduce the population,they went to filter out the idiots as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well there you go!

That will weed out a few in the US Senate & House!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Hey.. another Zonie! Actually it's not always spread by plain intercourse. Sometimes its spread through oral contact. That's the main way that many prostttutes (not sure what words banned on forum) contract and spread it.

There was a story on the local Phoenix TV news the other day about a rise in gonorrhea cases in Maricopa County. Prime Time news. I only watched the tail-end of it. I tried to look it up on the net, but am only coming up with a study about gonorrhea cases 50%-80% higher in Maricopa County jails. Which is ridiculously high.

High risk of STDS found in Maricopa County jails

ASU study of higher rates of gonorrhea & chlamydia in Maricopa County jails

Having rates of 50%-80% higher than normal is ridiculous. Imagine how many stealth virus that are sexually transmitted are on the loose in Maricopa County in addition to testable diseases like gonorrhea and chlamydia. Says a lot about cops ppimmping (not sure what words banned) in Maricopa County. Rates like that don't happen unless there's a lot of cops from different cities (Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Glendale, Chandler, Buckeye, Youngtown & its 2-man police department with no internal affairs to investigate them, Sun City) along with county cops (MCSO) with their hands in the cookie jar with regards to prostttution.

Don't think Tucson is as bad as Phoenix. There was even one prostttution ring that was cop ppimmped for over 20 years owned by Robert Zahara which began its operations in the 1980s until 2004 or 2005. After Zahara- most cops became internet prostttution ppimmps.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that Amy Winehouse is somehow involved? it just seems intuitive.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This news is great,if true. I hate easy people and the faster they catch diseases and die the better.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
How strange, I just stumbled across some mahoosive syringes they used to stick up yer japs eye to treat Gonorrhea on Ebay. Silly sod selling them had no idea - I let him know.

Cos I'm nice like that..

edit on 2-8-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Can't possibly be true - it would have to mean evolution actually exists!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Antibiotic resistance is not exclusive to these species. Adaptation has been going on for a while. Doctors were being warned against prescribing too much, and too much of the same stuff, so as the bacteria has an opportunity to "discover" and adapt. Think about it as a military secret.

Now it's almost too late, although I'm sure folks in the labs are quite busy working on new chemicals to defeat this strain.

Damn that pesky thing, "evolution". Oh wait, was it the intelligent design?

top topics

join