It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in BIZZARO world..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
In Bizzaro world everyone blames officials we elected and laws which we let pass as long as they dont affect us in the moment...

It's bizzare to blame those that came before us, but trust me one day your children will blame you for doing nothing, then their children will blame theirs for doing nothing...

Theres nothing bizzare about are world we live in, it's only bizzare that we do nothing when our freedoms are torn from us in plain sight and we do nothing...

I guarantee you that if a man stole your wallet in front of you, instead through deception you would act.
I guarantee you that if a man stole your 401K and life savings you would do something, instead through an illusive papertrail that led to nowhere you would do act.
I guarantee you if your kids were given radiation, poisonous chemicals directly instead of indirectly though the usage of funny sounding names using the Element Table you would act.

The part I find Bizzare is that no one gets mad and angry when your very livelyhood is stolen, I find it hard that no one acts on their beliefs anymore.

Fox
edit on 7/12/2011 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
In Bizarro America, people won't even protest because they may have to take a few days off work and possibly get fired.

Besides, in Bizarro America, American Idol is just about to start...and who would rather protest than to watch their favorite TV show or play their favorite videogames?

In Bizarro America, as long as we have electricity and homes we don't give a rats ass.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This bizarro reality, complete with hypocritical political correctness, is the product of television/Hollywood. The plutocracy invested heavily on warping the mind of three generations. Bending our minds to believe this twilight zone has any rationality to it took time and lots of money. The government, which is composed of a single corporatist party, is made up of their ilk, the rich. Our armed forces and police are brainwashed into believing themselves to be a sort of praetorian guard to the billionaire scum. The ultra-nationalism we have been subjected to has eroded our sense of community and has only aligned us with the flag of the plutocrats.

The bottom line is that this situation is reaching critical mass. Something will happen. Something MUST happen. I am sure of this. Now WHAT will happen? I see the US going the way of the USSR. Not with a bang but with a whimper. The parallels are unmistakeable. Mark my words.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
In bizarroworld you are forced to "like" everyone.. and those you dont care for are allowed to get their panties in a wad and act foolish toward you if you arent fawning over them. You must never speak out against the popular line of thinking and you must never buck the system if you disagree with something. In Bizarroworld you can NEVER voice your opinion on anything if it steps outside of the group-think parroted line. In Bizarroworld people have no idfea how to discuss and disagree, everything is a person affront to them... even people in official positions. Its okay to be a lazy bum and not do your job, and no one better say a damned thing about it or they are the enemy. Personal responsibility is frowned upon and everything is either racist or divided by "liberal" or " conservative". You are forced to choose one.

I could really get worked up into a frothing at the mouth rant on this subject... Im older and I have lived through this weird change. The world.. in 2011.. is bizarre, but for me America is truly an idiocracy at the moment. I work within my city govt and with the public... and the lunatics are truly running the asylum these days. Im ready to quit and hide in my house like a crazy recluse to preserve my sanity.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
No, we've entered an era where the greed of the government and the elite have exceeded the people's ability to sustain it.

It's really that simple.... They have sucked the life out of the economy, and are running out of ways to borrow and bail themselves out.

It will be painful, but complete economic collapse and government default could be the best that we could hope to have happen here.

Either way, recovery is going to be decades long, and tragically painful.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have said it many times and to many people, whatever is mainstream and status quo is borderline insane. Political views, spiritual/religious views, philosophical views, sexuality views, gender views, child rearing views, education views..the list goes on and on. When one takes the time to actually observe and use critical thinking it becomes easy to get overwhelmed at all the insanity.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Have you seen the thread on here that compares Orwell's vision of the future to that which Aldous Huxley writes of in 'A Brave New World'?

It's an interesting read

Aldous Huxley Vs. George Orwell

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

the conspiracy runs deeper than you think! they have always tried to make a NWO or one world govt, but the ones who are succeeding are supporters of sharia law, and caliphate government. here in the us, 10 million muslums find the statue of liberty offensive and want it removed! slowly you will see it, then it will be too late!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
I have said it many times and to many people, whatever is mainstream and status quo is borderline insane. Political views, spiritual/religious views, philosophical views, sexuality views, gender views, child rearing views, education views..the list goes on and on. When one takes the time to actually observe and use critical thinking it becomes easy to get overwhelmed at all the insanity.

Amen!

Its like everyone has become a pathological narcissist overnight! Its even here on ATS.. demands of group think and insane reactions to disagreement. I actually got threatened to be beaten up on here in a survival section thread... sorta clued me into the fact that its even on ATS where I had assumed there would be more of a population of reasonably thinking people.In reality, even here there is a distinct lack of civility, critical thinking skills, and a lot of visible narcissism. Im voting for a case of societal or cultural de-evolution... pretty soon we'll all be grunting around a fire and beating each other up for the last piece of dog leg.
Hrmm, wait, maybe thats not so funny...

edit on 12-7-2011 by Advantage because: added a word

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
In bizarro world we spend ungodly amounts of time and energy on war, when nobody wants it unless its overseas and some other guy does the fighting, meanwhile we all juat wanna relax in the sun with our close ones, sucking back a beer or burning illegal, naturally occuring plants

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
sorry if this sounds stupid but im 15 and only heard this on a show.

As time moves on as the univers grows, the assosiated notion of "order" and "balance" in the univers become's more chaotic.

All action, thought, positice energy, negatice energy, has an astounding influence on this "order"

and as the univers grows, and humans continue to flourish. more and more the chaos that becomes those living on this specific astral plain.

in the begining of time there was organazation to everything. but us humans are a species that thrive on Everything. we have the fundemental flaw of BIENG, SELfWORTH. and we continue to expand all over the globe creating new technologies, discoveries: are influence on the universal balance alone is catastrphic on a scientific and very real level.
so let me put this in percpective. living in this planet is like living inside a bubble. and then someone farts.
its there and all we want to do is move away from the stench, so it builds untill we are forced to make action. witch could be the destruction of the bubble itself..

now to move to a more arguable level of realism. this false world of rationality is almost like a hardcore drug that sucks you in with safty, dreams, sex, wealth and accomplishment. onced your succefully anibriated your sucked dry in every way that dosent alert you. go to a hospital and your health is corrupted or finacial gain. or allowed to die for the same reasons. technological advancment is 30yrs late to the public and we gotta pay-per-view. of course the bad guys are the good guys dont you know the best way to steal from someone is to be there freind? human's (as a whole not indavidually) are cnnabalistic hyper intteligent parasitic virus monsters that destroy everything for there own gain.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sir John Glubb, on his short essay "The Fate of Empires" (which used to be possible to be read online for free, but was removed by request of copyright holders, a reasonable review can be seen here) says that every empire has to go through four stages before reaching decadence.

America has been on the fourth stage for almost half a century now. It is halfway to decadence. The most telling aspect of the decadence of the empire is who earns the most money. One might be inclided to say "the bankers" but the truth is that while some bankers earn a lot of money indeed, they're exceptional on such matter. They're a handful. The field that gives the most money consistently is entertainment. When the world is such that entertainers like actors and athletes earn the highest wages, when they are what young people look up to and say "I want to be like him", then we are on the fourth and last stage of the civilization.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Also in bizzaroland, mans ego in mastering his environment, the solution appears to be the problem so often, bizzare!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Omniview

Interesting view Omni, continue in your quest for truth and understanding. You are certainly in the right path at your age (15). Question everything, even your own thoughts (paradox isn't it?).

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The reality that the human world is in turmoil is obvious to anyone who pays attention.

There are sevaral reason for this turmoil. It goes back all the way to the beginning of organized civilization. And this is it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are several other problems, but mainly they stem from this original problem.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I agree completely. We aren't allowed to speak up, speak out or even think the way we want anymore. How can we make change when we fear being arrested or tasered for simply voicing an opinion. If a large group of us tried to "protest" in any peaceful way, we would be labeled as terrorists or fringe lunatic conspiracy theorists.

I believe this is why all the "staged" protests overseas have happened...TPTB and the media are using these to prove to us that protest is futile.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Call it a bizzarro world...

A war world....

Or a world dominated by the Rothschild Bankers ( The Federal Reserve) since `1913

Eustance Mullins discovered this when he wrote a book for the great poet Ezra Pound

verm

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There is nothing really too bizarre about it. Outside of technology nothing much has really changed. People in general have always killed, wanted more power, been greedy, fought wars, cheated, robbed, stole, and lied.

What's so different? In the communication age it is more apparent? There have always been diseases, natural disasters, famine, drought, world orders, etc...

As a wise man once said many many many eons ago, "There is nothing new under the sun..." He was right and still is.

In Bizzaro world people repeat the same actions expecting a different outcome. We either learn from history, which we obviously haven't, or be doomed to repeat it. That's what is happening in Bizarro world.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

So could you source this story about the black kids? See it sounds like one of those stories that get passed around the net where white people attack a minority strawman and then tell each other they aren't really racist when, of course, they are hugely racist.

As to your larger point/rant I agree with much that you say.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

What do you mean "lost to racism"???? I was denouncing racism! Let me know if you would like me to clarify and I would be more than happy to!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join