It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a Dreamed Diasaster involving a Tsunami and Angels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

A comet or asteroid in the atlantic would cause this. As would a certain volcano on the west coast of Africa

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

A comet or asteroid in the atlantic would cause this.

I guess they would.
But I do not remember any warning
about this in the dream.

unless they did not tell us it was coming.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hi Boon,

Forgive me for lifting you high into the air as you were waving your arms and screaming, I just could not see you suffer like that, so I lifted you high enough so when I dropped you back down upon the rocks you would not feel a thing!

signed, Angel of Mercy

Thankfully you woke up before too long, the visuals would be just too great considering how well detailed this dream was!

So how do you feel about this Boondock? Are you considering perhaps moving to higher ground? Taking up the cross so to speak?

Hope this enables you to see the World "crashing" around you with more faith! I certainly would feel a sense of relief and elation over such a thing if I were you. Sorry about the Angel message, I sometimes project angelically!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

hey boon just back from reading the book of boondock saint [ thanks to the gut]
loved the 4th

as for the dream of the tsnunami
what with others having had similar ones
i must confess to having had one myself
about a month ago, i am currently living in PR
not much to report i'm afraid as i reverted to childish instincts
and suddenly remember the 1st magic trick i ever discovered as a child

blink 3 times fast ( a la i dream of genie

and you'll wake up.

there is currently some xtian preacher here who's been going round prophesying a tsunami here like for a year now
again sorry no details; i'm going on 4 yrs of no tv or radio now so...

would like to conclude by reminding all here that in the xtian symbology most [but not all, of course] of us resonate

the sea is symbolic of humanity

so a tidal wave could represent a great upheaval/upthrust of humanity.

oh! almost forgot and it's an important matter as well,

did you hear any music or a droning sound as a sort of musical score in the dream?

or during your automatic typing sessions?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
So how do you feel about this Boondock? Are you considering perhaps moving to higher ground? Taking up the cross so to speak?

how do I feel about this ???
I don't feel anything,
it was a dream.

I was just trying to figure out
if the details in the dream
could be proven realistic, like
direction of the water, etc.
Which it would correspond
to the general direction of the
Atlantic.

And asking me how do I feel about this,
kinda makes me think you work as a shrink.
lol

edit on 7/12/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
did you hear any music or a droning sound as a sort of musical score in the dream?
or during your automatic typing sessions?

Nope, no music that I remember.
But the water was loud.

And just as a reminder and no offense to you
but it is offensive to true Christians to replace
Christ's name with an X like you did twice in
your post with "xtian". You and I are friends

so I did not take offense but others might.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
One heck of a dream boon

maybe invest in a boat soon

cya around

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
One heck of a dream boon

maybe invest in a boat soon

cya around

a boat ???

I know of no boats in this area that could
withstand a 50 ft Tsunami impact.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

ah, i'd thought the X was used in lieu of chi rho
sorry about that,
thanks for preventing any future unnecessary arguments.

the reason i asked about the music was because, to the best of my knowledge
and personal experience,

visions are usually accompanied by such, something more like a harmonious humming/chanting drone than a song.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
the reason i asked about the music was because, to the best of my knowledge
and personal experience,

visions are usually accompanied by such, something more like a harmonious humming/chanting drone than a song.

hmmm, I must be unusual.
I don't ever remember hearing music
in any of my dreams or chanting or
humming.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I have been dreaming so many tsunami that i am not surprised. very huge waves like closing the sky completely. very scary dreams..but nothing happened to me. once i was on the top of an apartment. when i turn back to windows, i saw the biggest tsunami is coming, i just waited to die but it passed over apartment and i was still alive. and there was no damage.

I think tsunami dreams warn us about big changings or maybe some big problems we have to struggle. the interesting point is: why so many people dream of tsunami especially for the last years..?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

See, that is why the Angel dropped you on your head! LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I had a dream of a flood or earthquake in Israel anytime from now to the 22nd.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have had a dream premonition of the Tsunami that killed about 200,000 in Asia a few years ago.

I still remeber it today and in a way Iam ashamed.

The dream occurred about two weeks before the Tsunami.

It contained me looking from behind someones eyes but the someone wsn't me.

He/she was walking along a footpath , running parallel to a beach, the person came to some steps of some sort and stopped and stopped and stared at a large group of robed people praying on the beach , they I believe were Muslims praying.

Then the dream jumped and the person was entering a white villa of some description and then water came pouring through the vilas windows.

Iam being 100% genuine , I told my wife about the dream when I woke up, but told no one else, thats why I feel ashamed.

I have had a few other similar dreams on different subjects and Iam always seeing through anothers eyes.

It is strange and puzzling, I know it is fact, but some who I have spoken to recently about these premonitions just shrug their shoulders, one asked me if I was drinking too much.

I sympathise wiyh anyone who has premonitions because they know before disaster strikes but not in any provable way to prevent people dying.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Dr Expired because: clarity

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Truly fascinating dream......personally I've experience these kind of dreams a couple time, in the latest one I see myself become a 'light being' , all others bow down to me......something happen...and I'm blackout.
This is not a rant or troll.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Dr.
no reason to be ashamed.
How could you have known
it was going to happen from a
dream ???

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Dutchsinse channel on Youtube has just issued a warning of Puerto Rico's earthquake swarm could produce a sizeable tsunami if the continental shelf crumbles. The trench off of Puerto Rico is about 25000m.
This could affect all of the Atlantic basin but Florida is in the sight line.

Also my youngest has had a tsunami dream but the wave waits till we are safely off the beach, so I think it is probably not a literal event (but who knows). I see tsunami dreams as 'a force that destroys many people', which could be anything. Excess radiation or too much sunlight/heat (as these are forces) could be the meaning.

We are always having dreams, many deja vus (where we have dreamt exact events happening) and we write them down.
But something I have learnt; events can be changed (see Jonah and the whale scenario) so if you tell someone and they pray against it, your dream doesn't happen. Does this mean you are not a precog? No it means you did your job and changed the timeline to a better one.
This is why many dreams and predictions don't happen; because someone prayed against it.

Even Revelation can be changed, this is why it is so vague and has symbolism in it's numbers, such as one third means 'the complete number'.
And everything in Revelation can be delayed till the 7th trumpet. This is because of our 'Free will'.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Logically or rationally no reason, except I have had a few of these dreams before, one was bizzarely seeing through the eyes of someone at a tv music show performance , the female singer I had never seen or heard of before, but a few weeks later she appeared on a show called "countdown in australia " and the performance was recognisable from the dream
Another one was seeing through the eyes of a fireman , a few days before the canberra bush fires in Australia a few years ago, they just get replayed ,so I guess you think maybe you should have rang a radio station or something,Iam not staying awake at night with guilt and angst, because my instincts tell me Iam powerless to change things before they happen, but sometimes you feel a bit dark about it.
I haven't had any of these dreams since then, I never deam eithert of 9/11 or anything either,my theory since I was a child is we are all connected with our subconcious..and it operates in time as a constant infinite circle, we sometimes tap into someone elses input into the collective subconcious ahead of the naturally occurring time, I guess it can go backwards as wel.
For the last few years most of my dreams have been unconnected with me or my life,Iam sort of tapping into others lives.
But no dreams with recognisable premonitions that have come true, perhaps they do ...nut aren't news worthy.
Iam sure there must be a percentage of people who similarly dream through other peoples eyes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join