It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready to discuss a bizarre experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ok now before I start this thread I would like to say that I do not condone the actions that I present that I took part in, I would only like to discuss them.
I know "drug" discussion is looked down upon but I believe this is more a paranormal experience than anything

Well here it goes, about 3-1/2 months ago I started to talk to a woman whom I have known for almost 10 years, we had seen each other periodically over this time but hadent talked for about 2 years b4 this. I have always thaught she was the one for me and still feel like this but I will get more into this later. Well 2 days b4 she contacted me I had ingested a substance called "trap water", this is water with magnets used on it to trap ORMUS particles within it for ingestion. Anyway I had thaught about her that day out of the blue and made the mental suggestion that I wouldn't mind seeing her again, nothing weird happened untill 2 days later when I woke up to a Facebook message from her. Well we got together and for about two weeks and got reaquainted once again. Now I have been into psychedelic expiramentation for a couple years now and I mentioned to her a couple experiences I had had with psilocybe mushrooms and she was interested to try them. I was hesitant to give these to her for a couple of reasons, firstly because of how I know the first trip leaves an indullable mark on the one who takes them, secondly she takes no other substances so I did not know how it would effect her. Either way one night I had brought them over her house and here's where the real weird occurrences began, I started by telling her before we ingest them we must ask of them not to harm us and I said to them without letting her know that she is verry special to me please take it easy on her it's her first time experiencing the "contact" as I call it. Well the first 2-3 hours went as any experience would go as we did not ingest enough for a full blown experience but enough to "get the idea" of what it was like....then she said she started to hear talking womans voices in back of her head talking and discussing about her, she thaught this was unbelievably weird as to her she knew it wasn't just her babbling randomness in her head. So we layed down and the most bizarre switch happened to her, she said she could see someone on the ceiling watching her, she couldn't make out the face then she grabbed me and was pushing my head against hers for almost an hour really tight saying ...don't break this bond... After this she went completely limp and started to stare at me with a look on her face I had never seen. At this point she started t refer to herself as "we" claiming I had brought them there and they use strong minded people like me to get into the minds of weak individuals like her, she started stating things about myself that in no was she could have known about such as my reason for actually accepting her contact with me and my feelings tword her, she said that "we" have her now to use as a playground. Now as this was happening I was scared #tless as I know I wasn't hallucinating this at all, I have enough experience with this to be able to tell the difference, I kept trying to snap her out of it maybe 6-7 times an she would wake up even tho she was talking to me b4 this and say she could see all pretty flours and colors, she would go right back to limp after this and in a stern voice ask me to stop waking her up she is dreaming and we need to talk to you-meaning me. They explained how she couldn't love me now tho she wanted to for reasons that I couldn't understand yet I could love her all I want and she would never "let me in" at this point in life. She mentioned how my beliefs in the observer of reality being able to create his destiny threw will and karma as a flawed concept that I am not "god" as this would entail. This went on for 3 hours until it faded away claiming that they were doing nothing more than using me and others like me to get to people like her. After this the next morning she was fairly sick wich I have never seen from mushroom ingestion and she could not remember anything after the first 2-3 hours where she thaught we just went to sleep when we layed down, I was baffled for the day as I couldn't believe she didn't remember anything and she had said so much about me, my lifestyle, my outlook on reality that it was almost as if something that knew me or was in me previously really did "posess" her for the night. Well at least I thaught it was for the night. She completely changed after this night, she became alot quieter and for lack of a better way to put it she could tell when I was or wasn't telling the truth, like she could read my mind. Her personality also changed she got really demanding and stubborn, basically she just changed. I stayed with her untill her father died about a month and a half ago and two weeks after that she left me, now I am almost certain that her change in personality was brought on by this experience and it killed me for a couple weeks thinking of this but what surprises me was the way it changed her. I will always want to be with this person I have known this sence I was 13 but what did these mushrooms do? Did they actually posess her and steer her away from me out of spite? Or open her soul to demonic possession of some sort? These questions have been itching my mind ever sence. As before this she literally told me that we were meant to be all this time then after this experience it completely changed. Is it a game reality is playing on me to test my strength? What has happened here? I have not read or seen anywhere else of an experience like this from mushrooms or any other psychedelic substance.
I was just wondering about any opinions or similar experiences someone else might have

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i fear this will be deleted very soon... also, the way you have written it makes it very difficult to read, and what i mean by that is, its just a wall of text.. you dont break it up, ie paragraphs.

anyway.. not a criticism against you, just some advice for the future...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yea I should apologize for the way it is written, I wrote it on my phone hastily at work, later I will make it more in depth and with propped spelling and punctuation, I should have apologized b4 the post

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
Yea I should apologize for the way it is written, I wrote it on my phone hastily at work, later I will make it more in depth and with propped spelling and punctuation, I should have apologized b4 the post

actually, that explains it perfectly.. now i see why it is the way it is..

im suprised this is still here, but before it goes, i just want to say, its quite widely believed, that the use a psychedelic substances, can induce paranormal experiences. thats why they were so widely used by indeginous cultures as a way of communicating with the spirit world..

obviously because of T&C's its very difficult to say much more on this subject..
edit on 11/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

Ever heard of paragraphs?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It is my belief that certain substances open up an area of the brain that allows some people to connect with the spiritual world. I have no absolute proof of this, nor do I have any proof that there is even a spiritual world. I have done some extensive research on a certain substance that Adolf Hitler was addicted to. My research has lead me to a theory that after injecting this substance he was able to communicate with spirits, and possibly allowed him to be possessed by these spirits. I can not get into detail as I believe that it would violate the T&C of this site. I am not familiar with the effects of the substance that you are referring to, but if you believe in a spiritual world then I think you be onto something. Unfortunately I can't not help you as I believe this post might violate T&C. Maybe do some basic research on Hitler and the mind altering substance that he was addicted to.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Once particular gatways are opened in a person, they are difficult to control until you are able to contemplate and go back in time until the event repeats itself in your karmic cycle, and then, with creativity, discover the conditions that led to the negative consequence, and when you re-live the experience, you have to find a way to right the wrongs.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The realization that this is meant to be or you are causing this to her could just be her experiencing sensitivity to the universe and not really being able to make sense out of it. I think it boils down to her letting a lot of things out of her all at once that weren't able to escape before this experience. maybe it released something dark inside her or amplified who she truly is. Overall though I feel like I'm not getting enough information from this post regarding this experience, I don't know how she wouldn't remember anything as I have never heard that before maybe she was just messing with you.

top topics

join