It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native Family Attacked by Skinheads: then the beaten and bleeding victim is the only one arrested!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

WOW!!! I can't believe that just happened... I am so outraged! I am from/apart of the Reno Sparks Indian Colony. How can those people get away with that kind of hate crime? Not to mention the police that allowed this to go unpunished.
I don't know them personally. I'm pretty sure my father knows them though. He is the Vice Chairman of the Reno Sparks Indian Colony. I'll ask him to see if he knows anything about this. That's just crazy... I'm surprised I haven't heard about this. I'll get back too see if I can find out anything...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
be ready for situations like this and carry protection...it's all i gotta say...I do it...and I know if the day came that I was the victim of a hate crime (I date a native american and am friends with many)...I would be able to take care of business

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This kind of $h!t can only be fought with more violence in my opinion... I don't believe all the hippie stuff of "fighting hate with love" Sometimes you just need to fight hate with HATE anyone up for a skinhead hunt?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I would say I am outraged by this, but that wouldn't even come close to describing it.

This makes my soul hurt.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
ATS is in groundhog day, every time we see this or similar storys and still the people of America keep there guns locked away or use them to hurt others who are treated the same or worse,

Heres the options
A. World War 3
B. Depression
OR
C. Revolution

Polish off your wepons cause theres a Revolution coming and we all gotta stand together and stop this cycle of manipulation and control of the poor. The tax man dont care about your skin colour only they only care if your rich or poor and we know it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

This has nothing to do with taxes... Kinda uncool to use this for a political tool.
edit on 12-7-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
It is so easy for little stupid crap to turn into big stupid crap like this. It's crap like this why I support open-carry. I get infuriated by crap like this. I hate bullies. It's 1 of those situations where you want to go hunt these slime down and show them what fear is. Sorry ya'll. My mother was cherokee and this really pisses me off. I know crap, crap crap. It's the nicest thing I can think to say with the mood this story put me in.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

No apology needed your reaction is quite understandable

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Nope....call 9-1-1 for them but you get out of your car on a highway and into a free for all,not knowing who is who and you are an idiot....thats a good way to get dead......

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sounds like Nevada should have an open season on all skinheads. No limit.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have to ask why you people promote violence to defend against violence.

Arrest the person on scene with the least amount of injuries? How does this prove guilt? All it proves to me is ability.

We take the "native" story at face value and assume it must be 100% true, while at the same time we disregard everything from the "white" side of the story. Screams fair to me.

If Pre-Clovis Americans migrated from Europe, and the migrations from Asia killed them off, wouldnt that mean the "natives" commited genocide and were in fact illegal immigrants?

Everyone has a side to a story. The best we can do is weigh the facts presented and make sound decisions based on what we learn. If we are biased ( as many of you are ) then we are no better than those we speak out against.

Better days,

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

edit on 12-7-2011 by josh2009s because: No sense in arguing with idiots.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This is the kind of crap that makes me wanna grab all the weapons I can and take these skinheads out. To be honest, I am NOT a violent person and hold to the fact that violence does nothing but create more violence.

But I think it's time for this Country to start showing thugs like these skinheads that we are not going to allow this kind of thing to happen.

I want to know why the Police are not being questioned about why they did not arrest the thugs and why they arrested the victim. WTF is wrong with this Country?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrayMan

this is not just aimed at you - its at everyone on this thread who seems hell bent on blindly believing the website in the OP - with no co-oberating evidence what so ever

WHY are you unquestioningly believing this tail

to the point of advocating murdering people because of thier haircut

there are more holes in this tail than the PGA tour

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

I have been trying to tell people about Castle Rock v. Gonzalez for years. But, no one listens. Most just want to continue believing in their assumptions. Not all but most.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I read about this yesterday too. Makes me sick to my stomach. Glad you brought it to the forefront. I pray for the day people will treat others as they would like to be treated. I can only hope I see it in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
About being armed and protecting yourself vs calling the cops ....

Many years ago my gf and I lived out in the country. We had seen suspicious things that made us think someone might be coming around our house when we weren't home. Sometimes we even thought we heard someone outside our home early in the morning like 3 and 4 am.

Well one morning we were up at around 5 am and I distinctly heard someone walking near our window outside. I made a rather rash decision and ran out of the house to confront the person (I had no weapon and I took nothing with me). I wanted to actually confirm someone was there and not just my paranoia. It was still dark and I could barely see anything. This person ran back into the edge of the woods and stopped maybe 30 yards from me. I didn't pursue because something just felt off and I was getting really nervous. I stopped and watched as they lit a cigarette and smoked it. All I could see was the glow of their cigarette. I told my gf on the way out to get the phone. She now came out scared to death and handed me the phone. I called the police and told her to go back inside. I then yelled at the person and told them the police were on there way. We stood there for about five more minutes then he flicked his cigarette and slowly walked away into the woods. I tried to follow the direction of his foot steps but they kept getting fainter until he was gone. The sheriff's deputy showed up about 25 minutes after I called. He was very friendly and took his flash light into the woods for about fifty yards but the person was either hiding or long gone.

Moral of the story is that if there were a problem the deputy would have been 25 minutes away. The deputy told me to buy a shot gun and defend myself if necessary. So that day I went out and bought a 12 gauge. I kept it loaded and ready to go for weeks after the event. I even sat up all night for the next 2 nights with it by me. Thankfully the person never returned and several years later we moved (but not because of the incident).
edit on 12-7-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Well racism is far from dead dude, despite what mainstream media outlets and even a lot of ats members would try and lead you to believe.

Here's a clip from the onion news network, they always tell it like it is. And it's not about native americans, but I feel like it pertains to what you were saying shows you that racism is alive and well, people are just more hesitant to show it because of the stigma that comes along with the word "racist." That's why I'd live around open racists rather than closet ones. At least the open ones will let you know who they are.
Black history month
edit on 12-7-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

That is outragous!!!

No one stopped or even cared. BUT AMERICANS claim to be good christians and GODs choosen country. YEAH right give me a break. (B4 you jump me I am american)
Then to arrest the father for protecting his family. I better see this on cnn or something.

FYI SKINHEAD'S: Just incase you're on this thread. WHITE IS NOT THE ORIGINAL RACE.
SO HA simmer on that for awhile.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1
reply to post by kennylee

Well racism is far from dead dude, despite what mainstream media outlets and even a lot of ats members would try and lead you to believe.

Here's a clip from the onion news network, they always tell it like it is. And it's not about native americans, but I feel like it pertains to what you were saying shows you that racism is alive and well, people are just more hesitant to show it because of the stigma that comes along with the word "racist." Racism is alive and well in america.
Black history month

Sorry to re quote you but I feel it deserve's being up twice.
Racism is very real and alive every where. Including this thread.
Alot of people sweep this under the rug. Most white americans are closet racist's.
Sorry a cold hard fact.

I am 1/4 cherokee but I consider my self to be white. Only because I was unable to grow up in the culture.
So I did not pay my due's on that issue. On top of this my family is soo racist they swept our family heritage
under the rug. Not only this I am from baltimore and you see this crap all the time.
Just because you're the majority you think you're better then the minority.

I can't wait for the minorities to take a stand. Then maybe the racist will know what it feel's like.
The shoe on the other foot and all. BTW the minorities are no longer the minorities, the white folk are.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

i lived there for a few months and this isnt surprising, shame on the bystanders, weapon or not there going after a woman, at that point bat or not !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join