It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Converting to Islam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HologramDenier
After reading some of it and chatting to a few Muslims I thought I might as well convert to Islam.

You read some of it, and chatted with a few Muslims so now you want to convert??? That seems a little bit rushed dont you think?

Im not going to try and tell you what to do, but you need to really do more than read some of it and chat a few times...that just seem crazy. Its kinda like a person you know or are related to just all of a sudden decides to quit their job, and move to Mexico to spend the rest of their life surfing....

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Your search of God deserves respect, if you believe Islam or any other religion will help your spiritual quest, go ahead and God bless you.

If you want to convert to Islam because you hate those who hate Islam, that is not a good reason. Come to God in peace brother.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

What particular bit of the Qur'an made you such a believer? Because i took up reading it myself after all the islamic hate coming out because of the muslim community service being built a few blocks away from ground zero. But i just don't agree with hitting women and was sadly disappointed with it. I was hoping it would be completely different from the bible but it was the same BS. I guess i shouldn't of been surprised lol
edit on 11-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

Dear friend,

All holy books are 3D. Each person understands them according to their evolution degree. You see, how the religions interpreted wrongly by retarded people in the world. If God had wanted, only 1 holy book will be enough for the world. and if the content of book had been clear (without any doubt), there wouldn't be any hostility, war, hate, radical applications etc..every creation has a current reason. nothing happens by chance.

This Islam, is not real. Also christianity and other religions either...the problem is FORMALISM. God doesn't impose some stupis rules. The story we created is completely false. Love, peace, nice feelings, respect to nature, animals and every God creations. There is so many thinhgs to talk about but i am really tired about religion discussions..i hope, people awaken before its too late..

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Definetly pick up a copy of the Quran.

I'd like to highlight that being critical of Islam, or the doctrines of Islam doesn't qualify someone as an "Islamophobic", a racist or a bigot.

These labels are often applied to anyone who might have queries or concerns regarding some of the sinister Deobandi movements; or even the Holy war passages written into the scripture.
edit on 12-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join