It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see flashes of the future in my dreams. do you ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have noticed that I will see flashes of the future in my dreams. The most recent event was 8 hours ago, my older sister asked my older brother to help her with some blocks that fell under the table, and then that's when I relized that I saw this in a dream. The only bad part is that most people don't remember these things until it happens. But if you want to remember it as soon as you wake up just light a red candle before you go to sleep, it really helps, and I hope I have helped you

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chad23

I CALL IT THE SAME THING! "The Darkness" I once had a dream of a dark gray house that was old and I walked inside of it. It had purple and orange shag carpeting throughout. I had the urge to explore. As I walked around the house started falling behind me and a black smoggy looking figure was reaching through the floor boards and grabbed my foot. He had smoke trails leaching from him and tbh I was scared.... I feel like this is saying I will be pulled into something I dont need to be pulled into....

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yes!!!! I to see flashes of future events that just boggle my mind!!!!

Just the other night I dreamt I was taking a long walk down a long road... You're never going to believe what happened the next day in real time??? I did go down a long road... I was in my car though... Why would my dreams lead me astray like that??
Of course sometimes i do get it right. 2 wks ago i dreamt that I would be sitting on the toliet heavilly constipated.... Yup!!!! I found myself on the toliet.... However.. I was not heavilly constipated... I just had to Pee like a Russian grasshopper.

So you see... Dreams can be interpreted anyway the Author so inclines. Whether your going to the store for handy-dandy ribbed for her, or you appear naked at your next fund-raiser... What we see in dreams happen in reality all the time.
edit on 28-4-2013 by tracehd1 because: CorrectiOn

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Twice, I have had full blown dreams, not just flashes, which have happened the very next day.
The first was when I was in school, I dreamt my friend and I had a fight outside the foreign language building. The next day, we had a fight in our french class.
The second time, I had a dream I was taking my son to school, and his best friends mum asked me if I could take her son to school with mine. The next day, it happened.
I wish it was something like, "I vividly dreamt the lottery numbers of the mega 33 million pound jackpot"... *sigh*

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This thread seems old but I had to sign up just reply, I have experienced this too the only thing is I never know what time it will happen. It can be the most smallest of things that happen as I saw someone else replied and do as I do and try and change what happens. I never really believed in psychics and other things, but without a doubt they are premonitions of the future.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Everyone does.....It's just a case of remembering and knowing the difference between the meandering monkey mind and the real deal.... and that is down to you to discover as only you know your own mind.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yes I do! You see first I saw flashes than really big things that actually come true! Like I saw earth quick and it came true! Than I saw that someone broke a lamp and next day my mom broke the exactly same lamp! Then I saw that my friend left his notebook at home and he did! Than I lost my phone and I dreamed the location of my phone but than somehow I forgot it but when I saw the place I remembered the dream and my phone was there!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Chad23
Hi my name is Chad, i have some things that might be able to answer your questions.

1. I myself and 2 of my other friends have the same sort of thing you do.
2. My question to you is, when you do see things is it like a cilp or "flash" as my friends and i call them of a future event, it might even be something minor sometimes huge.
3. I don't have dreams for me it actually happens during the day with my eyes open. My friends have the whole dream and see it deal.
4. This is my question to you, have you ever seen a black creature, monster, something that just did not seem natural..We call it "The Darkness" if you have i would love to hear what you experienced. I am trying to figure out and do research into how this "gift" works i believe that it has a lot to do with how humans only use a small percentage of their brain and as we evolve future generations will have an increased mental capability.
5. Believe it or not I think all humans are capable of the ability of "flashing" and seeing the future.
6. Don't leave hateful comments if you do not believe me then please just ignore me.
7. It is not something magical i believe there is a more mathematical and scientific approach to this "gift"
8. I have found the best way to further or increase your chance of "flashing" is emotions seem to affect it and relaxing and mediation.
9. Like i previously stated emotions play a huge role in it for me I do not know about the rest of you.
10. "The Darkness" I do not think this is something to joke lightly about if you believe then good try and help find out more about it. My friends have seen it, and for reason i have these words stuck in my head. "Times, dates, people don’t know the darkness to come the cold will show...Soon man will be at fright with all that is true and right here comes the night." maybe "The Darkness" is what give us all our power it might just be what is in the back of all humans minds, the natural fear of darkness...or maybe it is more. You Decide.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Chad I'd like to talk to you more about these things. Is there a means of chatting with you sometime? I've got a Facebook or you can text me perhaps. I don't enjoy talking about these things publicly.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theblackirish7

This has been happening to me for a good 5 years now. atleast.

I never catch an entire play out of events. more like a sentence or a small series of events.

Ive watched a friend of mine cry on a womans shoulders, taller than her, older style of hair. i was in the back seat of a hatchback. it was a rusty orange / red. i was turned around looking out the back across some large wooden object.

i advised her something bad was coming in her future.
2 months later, her cousin commited suicide. the someone, was turned out to be her aunt. they hugged and cried behind the hatchback as in my dream. the wooden object was her cousins drafting table.

i had a dream i was in a room with steel around the room. I couldnt tell much what it was, i was not interested. i was interesting in this bag hanging from the roof and a cord running from it. i was then interacting with a female. she said something, i have no idea what. (i remember thinking, iPhone? Its an iTouch) she then proceeded to pull out an iphone with a pink leopard print case on it.

6 months later, i am doing community service at the humane society. in the back room there is a large island with an IV bag hanging from the ceiling. the walls are lined with stainless steal crates. i am playing with my ipod when a female employee walks in and gets excited and states she has one too! she pulls out an iphone. pink leopard print case.

these are just two of my bigger events. normally it is little things no where near as long as the above. most of the time it is snapshots of a future. I say A future, because it may not be the future. most "flashes" are around 4-5 seconds long, so there isnt much to learn from them or even to extract a meaning from. but then. 3-8 months later the series of events happens exactly as you saw it.

i am not saying that oh, i had a dream that resembled this moment. no. everything happens movement to movement, word for word and me, the observer in the dream is in the exact position as said dream.

i have had many things happen that i cannot explain during my awake period. things i can only rationalize by determining that it is a 1:100,000,000 chance and i just happened to witness it. the more of those events you see, the less of a freak occurance it seems to be.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I had a dream about a month and a half before my mum passed away. I would spend weekends with her and slept in my old room. I had a dream that I woke up and went about the house looking for her. Sunlight was streaming through all of the windows and the clock in the kitchen said 4:03 AM. She would always sleep on the couch in the living room but she wasn't there...I didn't find her but a month and a half later she passed away in the kitchen in a chair. The neighbor found her around 10:AM. She said she was completely cold. Maybe she passed around that time?
I had a dream that I was in a city...all of the windows of the office buildings were broken and blown out...I'm at the top of a parking garage looking down at all of it...Then I'm in a hallway with huge windows on one side...Suddenly all of the windows break and water rushes in on everyone...then I'm floating looking down at all of the people floating in the water...and it occurs to me they are dead and so am I.
I really hope the one that stuck with me lately won't be true. I'm in a facility of some sort with coworkers...It's night though and I look outside the many windows...It's snowing and it's so beautiful with the trees and the lights around an outside courtyard...I go out and I'm just dancing off of the benches and tables because it's so pretty...suddenly I stop and either I say it or someone else does..."It will never snow again...all of this will be dust."

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Based on observation, I would say everybody who creates a thread about their dream(s) on ATS thinks they are seeing the future.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

That's probably true. We're not all prophets or anything after all. Some just stick and I guess that's why folks see significance. One stuck for me and came true. That was enough and I hope the rest don't.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have this exact same thing except mine is weaker than most of your ones. Mine started later, about 11 or 12 years old and they were only short flashes of a scene from my point of view. There was never any sound or anything and the scene never moved but i would later (a month or so) see the exact same scene in real life. Mine has not happened for a long time now, maybe a year or so, i am turning 16 in 2 months. Mine started later than at 8 years old so i think mine didnt have enough time to develop. My flashes were always remembered after the dream though, and when i saw it in the dream i became consciously aware of what was happening to me. I dont know if this thread is still active but i would like it to be as i have many unanswered questions.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
according what you said i also have visions with my eyes open by the looks of it i'm starting to not like it at all i would like too trade information a reply to: Chad23

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi. This topic is quite old, but I'm really glad I could find it cause there are a lot of bullsh## about this in web. Actually I live in Russia and it I amazing how people all over the world see this flashes of future!
I've been having this dreams-flashes since I was 13-14. It started when I first fall in love and i didn't get any response back. At that time I was kinda heartbroken. Well, in short, i was very stressed when it all first started.
At first I thought nothing, but when it started to come true I realized I've been having it every night since 13-14
So I have been seeing it for two years later like every night. And now I am 24 and I don't see it very often, mostly it's about 1 time in two months.
It always comes when I am freaked out or totally stressed.
Most of the time I see far future and big things in my life and quite unexpected, but isignificant and small things come to me as well.
For example, when I was at school I saw my first serious job , what work I was doing and my emotions. I saw I was in the office with bunches of documents around me and working hard and I really liked it though it was tough. When I woke up I could not believe that I ever in my life could be someone like that other me. But look at me 6 years later - working as auditor's assistant checking accounting.
When I was 18 I saw my second job , people I work with and place and other things about it. I didn't believe it because I didn't like these flashes and I could not imagine I choose different job. But 5 years later I am working exactly with that people and at that place from my dream.
I wish I could remember all the dreams to know what happens next, sometimes it allows me to help other people.
Now I really believe in fate. I do believe all this dreams allow me to see my future road. And when I see making no sense at all short vision I now it will happen eventually. And when it happens I feel like it was meant to be and I am on the right course, that I do all of it for a reason, that this is my destiny as it is.
May be it is true what they say- when the child is born his fate is already awaits him.
By the way if anyone here tried to improve these visions,please tell what helps you? Many wrote that meditation helps, well, I tried, honestly, but it didn't work. Didn't try looking on the candle though....

Sorry, my post is soooo looongggg.
edit on 15-1-2016 by nightsparrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This has happened to me for awhile now. You guys hit it right on the spot. Difference is i know how to tell them apart, I am alive walking around as if I am really there in my dreams and when the events play out it feels as a euphoria my head tingles as i look around. There are a few I hope never happen but I never went to Washington before but yet I seen the house I was living in. As well as many more dreams. For me these dreams only happen after I do drugs and the week that follows I will have the realest dream I have ever had in my life. Thing is they have all come true. I have tried to go different paths in life to change things and yet it seems I am still on the path fated to me as if my life was planned before I was born.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Okay im not the only one ive been trying to find out what the # it is because it can mean something bad is about to happen or something good will happen or even if you see the same person in the same place with all colors the same! It literally is about telling the future but you dont know when it would happen! I had a flash when i was day dreaming and it was me with a kid and now me and my girlfriend are having a child

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Karma123

I have a thought as far as i can remember where someone said to me you have lived the rich life and the poor and now you have to live the life of a normal person its kinda messed up and it wasnt in those words but i dont know where it came from

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theblackirish7

hm.. If that's true then Im God and you guys are all my bitches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join