It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see flashes of the future in my dreams. do you ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theblackirish7
sometimes when i dream i will see a 2-3 second flash of something that will happen in the future. I have been getting them since i can remember I dont get any good info from them a clip of a conversation , someone walks into a room and says something , me hitting someone in football. I have told people about this and they always say if you have enough dreams you will see similar stuff, just your brain, ect....
my questions are
is there a way to control it? or make it happen more often.
does anyone have this same thing "flashes"

I also get a weird feeling when the dream flash comes true kinda like I get my bell rung for the length of the flash.

(In Short, Matthew 1:17 indicates 14 Dynasties to a set of God's Interactions ... In each set God does some special activities with the Earth's Moon (recorded with moses in the killing of the lambs, then with babylon, recorded with hezekiah's miracle sun dial, also recorded in revelation) ........................ Elise Lam indicates 14 Presidents to Donald Trump on the elevator, along with a special activity from the Earth's Moon, as a bright flash, we can see as the elevator door opening.

(Elise Lam's Prediction that began with a flash, is that similar to yours? Or the Same)

(For now, God is using the usa, and the nations are following in their footsteps, right now we need to see when and how the Antichrist is killed by the hands of the usa, in order to complete the accusation of changing the geographic area for the sign of divorce, this will most likely happen rather quickly, so, if that is true, ensure that happens. China as the completion of the 4th Set of 14 Dynasties, its possible but it is unlikely) (that said, you can help god decide, by eliminating dead work and dead flesh during those 33 days, over there, (all asian countries outside of china, as we've discussed), while the antichrist is killed here in the usa)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: theblackirish7

Yes, usually, they are warnings about relatives I care about.

I have had dreams where fellow employees have lost something important, and I will dream about the exact location, even though I have never been to their place.

My family gets freaked out, the fellow employee was shocked but grateful.

I have had many, many, many psychic dreams throughout my life.

Now, it seems I just feel it when something bad is about to happen. I have had visions that came true too.

Why do you want to stop it?

edit on 29-3-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join