It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thc and the pineal gland

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Givng this thread a good BUMP before I go to sleep, but thanks for starting this thread OP, it's also nice to talk to other level headed people

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Givng this thread a good BUMP before I go to sleep, but thanks for starting this thread OP, it's also nice to talk to other level headed people

thank you,its nice to talk to civil educated people once in a while

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I believe that THC gives you that boost, that creativity, that open-minded feeling, which helps you use your brain in ways you never used it before.

Even though you can achieve that state without THC, it can help people show how exactly to reach the state and teach them how to be more creative and open-minded without it.

In other words, I'd like to to compare THC to the training wheels of a bike. You can use it until you get the hang of it without THC.

And maybe, for the people who can already use their brain, THC can help them reach a even higher state of thinking and knowledge.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I suggest you try astral projection. If you haven't already heard of it just google it, there are a ton of websites out there that will show you their method. It's basically like inducing a lucid dream where you are able to explore how your mind and consciousness interact with each other. By far the closest thing to a dmt trip i have experienced is astral projection. It is mind blowing. and you dont need drugs, just a lot of dedication.

And to answer your question about marijuanas effect on the pineal gland. I have noticed that when i quit smoking marry j , the next three days I have the craziest dreams, My friends have told me similar stories.

Makes me think that it could have an effect on opening your pineal gland during wake hours which causes you to not dream as much. But when you quit MJ your pineal gland keeps producing the extra '___' and causes intense dreams. Just guessing here I have no idea if this actually happens.

Also, we all know what happens when you over dose on Marry J. You fall asleep.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by booyakasha
I suggest you try astral projection. If you haven't already heard of it just google it, there are a ton of websites out there that will show you their method. It's basically like inducing a lucid dream where you are able to explore how your mind and consciousness interact with each other. By far the closest thing to a dmt trip i have experienced is astral projection. It is mind blowing. and you dont need drugs, just a lot of dedication.

And to answer your question about marijuanas effect on the pineal gland. I have noticed that when i quit smoking marry j , the next three days I have the craziest dreams, My friends have told me similar stories.

Makes me think that it could have an effect on opening your pineal gland during wake hours which causes you to not dream as much. But when you quit MJ your pineal gland keeps producing the extra '___' and causes intense dreams. Just guessing here I have no idea if this actually happens.

Also, we all know what happens when you over dose on Marry J. You fall asleep.

ive projected a couple times before and its always from falling asleep on thc and have you ever went to bed and have been asleep but can see/be aware of everything thats going on like being asleep with your eyes open but closed its hard to explain

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have a thread here on ATS called Tryptamines and God, it's a good thread but you won't be able to find it with ATS's search function, it inexplicably hides it and when I send links to people who aren't on ATS to it it comes up 404. Here's a link...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

If they(psychoactive chemicals,) are not useful tools that can be used to find elightenment then why do shamans use them so widely?
Most shamanistic rituals include ingestion of same ......
I think you are being too restrictive in your thinking if you dont recognize the basic importance of getting people outside the box if even just for a glimpse of alternates.....
The PTB fear the usage because it jolts people out of the carefully crafted programming of society.It strips the
layers away and allows the experiencer to make different priorities than what they wish us to have......generally people end up rejecting the considered normal social values though that is not to say they become savages.
On the contrary it seems to make them more awaare and sensitive beings witha bit more tolerance of others.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

If they(psychoactive chemicals,) are not useful tools that can be used to find elightenment then why do shamans use them so widely? Most shamanistic rituals include ingestion of same ...... I think you are being too restrictive in your thinking if you dont recognize the basic importance of getting people outside the box if even just for a glimpse of alternates..... The PTB fear the usage because it jolts people out of the carefully crafted programming of society.It strips the layers away and allows the experiencer to make different priorities than what they wish us to have......generally people end up rejecting the considered normal social values though that is not to say they become savages. On the contrary it seems to make them more awaare and sensitive beings witha bit more tolerance of others.

Absolutely. I made essentially the same point about the same group of people in one of my earlier posts. A point that wasn't made however is that Shamans train, Shamans use said substances ritualistically and with a high degree of respect. When we come to some kid dosing up and going to a party however, they may be jolted and become more aware, or they may just be participating in another level of Maya. In the case of unconscious good time party fun use Dethduck is also correct in his assessment in many respects. Still, the value of "stepping outside the box" cannot be underestimated.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Terms And Conditions Of Use

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

Closing

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join