It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stun Gun found on Jet Blue airliner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The crew cleaning a Jet Blue aircraft at Newark Liberty airport found a stun gun in a seat pocket Sunday night

The plane, Flight 1179, had departed from Boston Logan to Newark Liberty airport.

www.myfoxny.com...

The stun gun was identified as a Striker 1800 model

Question is how did it get on the plane? Was it left there to be picked up by someone on a later flight

Was it a dry run to test if a weapon could be smuggled onto an aircraft?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Maybe it was surgically implanted in some guys stomach, or rammed too far out of the reach of a TSA agents anal explorer fingers...

Or maybe Al-Qaeda have learned how to construct objects out of pure energy....

Either way, I say we need to allow TSA full access to our bodies, inside and out before a flight! It's the American way! We need security!!
edit on 11-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Didnt know they even cleaned the seat pockets.
Ah well, a clean plane is an good plane

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

They have to since they realized nobody reads those crappy catalogs, they just use the pocket as a trash can. lol

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Not surprising. Security isn't always 100%. I imagine one possibility is someone boarded and then realized they forgot to leave it at home. Better to hide it than to go to jail.

Reminds me of the time I went across the border with a pistol in my glove box. Didn't even think about it till I was about to come back to the US. Talk about sweating.

Anyway, here is TSA guide on what is legal/illegal.

www.tsa.gov...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I agree probabaly got hidden in plain site on a muslim man in a turban. They let him on through while they were busy touching little boys and making 95 yr old cancer patients take off their diapers. Imo

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
I agree probabaly got hidden in plain site on a muslim man in a turban. They let him on through while they were busy touching little boys and making 95 yr old cancer patients take off their diapers. Imo

fail...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

sorry my islamic freind but unfortunatley it is true

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Not surprising. Security isn't always 100%. I imagine one possibility is someone boarded and then realized they forgot to leave it at home. Better to hide it than to go to jail.

Why would they hide it once they were on the plane? Last time I flew, I was only checked on my entrance to the plane, not the exit.

Possible that it was a plant...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

sorry my islamic freind but unfortunatley it is true

LMAO FIRST of all: that would be "muslim", "islamic" is an adjective.

Second of all, how the heck is that even remotely true??

I didn't know you've tried to fly with the name Muhammad on your state ID. It's pretty dang hard to get through security at all.

Third, that's utterly retarded because if anybody snuck it on the plane with the intention of taking down the plane, what did he/she put it in the pocket, fall asleep, and accidentally sleep through the entire flight???

Stop drinking the water!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Or could be just carrrying it to defend themself from the residents of Newark...Shooting at firehouses is a
popular sport

Newark-Liberty is a hole - as someione who lives 10 miles from Newark and has to travel from it

The ground staff there is mirrors the city aka stupid and lazy

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Reminds me of the hidden box cutters from 9/11..

top topics

join