It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theoretical Hypothesis: We are Alien and Have an Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Greetings,
We are aliens and have an agenda. What our agenda is right now is to determine if humans are capable of advanced intelligence. More specifically we would like to know if humans [ie. humanoids, the human race, people] have an agenda stretching beyond their own noses.
What is your purpose in being in this universe/dimension? What do you propose to do with your planet earth? Can you take control of this planet before you destroy it and yourselves? Are you prepared for intergalactic exploration of the cosmos? What can you add to 'our' universe besides your inherit ability to wage war and destruction. Are you capable of advanced design and abstraction? Can you evolve beyond your mostly petty and trite history?
Can you seriously say I am HUMAN and proud of it?

Thank you for your response,
-Alien Commander Omd I

edit on 10-7-2011 by AlienView because: Moderator error - not all caps.

edit on 10-7-2011 by AlienView because: Grammatical correction

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Ummm like congrats on your 3rd post and stuff
Wish I could contribute more but considering that most of the time I haven't a clue what my OWN agenda is...I figured I best just let sleeping dogs lie with this one

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Greetings,

Do I have an agenda? Now that can be a tough question. Right now I would have to say my agenda is to bring as much positive energy to others lives as I can. And flip other negativity into positivity. People are going through some very hard times right now. So I try to show them there is light at the end of the tunnel. That there is more to life than being a slave. To stop fearing and start living. Once you let go of all fears your world will change and you'll see things completly differant. Besides the everyday life, I would like to explore our Universe and meet many people from all over. To see "others" Art, music, civilizations ect.

I would have to say that I've always wondered my purpose, and I always seem to come back to the same conclusion. I am here to experiance life, gain knowledge, to grow spiratually. To live life to its fullest, make others smile and laugh. To Love everyone and everything. I try to show people that there is more to life than just a routine based, automated life style. Peace and love IS everyones true self, most people here are just to blinded by the everyday life "responsibility's".
My proposal for our amazing planet is to start treating it like a finite planet that she is. To bring positive energy's across her lands. It's time for us to grow up and be who we really are, positive, loving, light beings. We need to stop with the greed and power struggles and start living in harmony with one another. Release the hidden technalogy's that can make everyones lifes so much better. See the planet as one rather than many. Just because some one lives thousand of miles away doesn't mean I don't care about their well being, because I do.

I personally am 100% ready and prepared to connect with our galactic neighbors and be apart of the universal/galactic community. I believe most of us are ready to venture outside of this cosmic jungle (tribe civilization) and be part of great civilization so to speak.

I can add much to our universe. I love our creativeness and fully believe anything is possible. I am willing to do what ever it would take to bring light to every corner of our cosmos.

So yes i am fully ready and prepared for the next step in our evolution. I AM HUMAN AND PROUD OF IT!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by massiveffect

Good intelligent response. I ['they'] thank you.
Hopefully the higher dimensions will soon open and we will inherit more than the Earth
- we will inherit the stars!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

Sorry, but you missed the update on that communique. What you have copied vertially verbatium, I believe, is the original one that they delivered when they saw us use the A-bomb and realized that we were a bunch of up-starts to be reakoned with one way or another. So they tried the decent way. It fell on deaf ears as the humans considered themselves capable of (somehow) bettering the ETs in smarts and gizmos.

The more recent communique was actually a directive. No, it was actually far more than that, it was an ultimatum. Angloized from diiplospeak, it said, "Quit #ting in your nest and get along or else."

Sadly, neither of those points were understood because humans beings...er, being humans (not necessarily a complimentary term in this regard) refused to listen and figured they could somehow eventually surpassed the abilities of the ETs in the area of weapons if nowhere else and deter them, and in those areas of human dignity, they blew off altogether.

When that ultimatum arrived can be pinpoint by subsequent actions through the UN that reach down to emasculate individual states that were forced to create a vocabulary of Newspeak to slip the decreed changes under the carpet to the world's sheeple. --Actually, those to be fooled were only the rich Western powers that were keeping the balance of the world on its knees. Well, sir, Globalization, the NWO, Agenda 21, gun control and share, share the wealth is taking care of those population differences. Everybody will eventuall have the same rules and same sized bowl of rice as the next peon. Governments will be in total control of every aspect of human life and the ETs will be confident that we have become the decent folk to one and all that they evidently themselves are.

If we were to suspect what the ETs see as an eventual whole-Earth society, we might wonder if the age of materialism finally may have been breached and we should all learn to meditate and strive for enlightenment, in other words, niverna as a non-physical, spiritual existence over and above what we value these days. More or less, you could say flippently, Heaven on Earth.

(Only about 33.4% in jest.)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

OK but my [human] point of view is the Stargates will be more than a physical jump to other dimensions/universes
-it will be a political jump over the old paradigm of same old conflicts; Somehow I believe it is our trivial, even barbaric political and warlike history that is holding us back. Human evolution does not necessarily mean total equality or mediocrity - time for the advanced humanoid to step forth.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Greetings, We are aliens and have an agenda. What our agenda is right now is to determine if humans are capable of advanced intelligence.

Theoretical Hypothesis: If you were alien, you would already know the answer to your question. Because you would know that our ancestors have already destroyed one planets ability to sustain life in this solar system, and the remnant had to come here to start over. This is earth II.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

edit on 7/10/2011 by Apokalypsis because: eta

top topics

join