It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA director proposes the creation of a new Internet where 4th Amendment rights are GONE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As long as it is a separate internet, fine. But I have a feeling its an attempt to stiffle debate. Many people wont talk about certain topics when they cant be anonymous and I dont blame them. I imagine in 2003 coming out as an 911 truther in America meant putting your job at risk.

However a serious attempt to create a surveiled internet will be in vein. You will surveil the people who dont come to sites like ATS to begin with. Those who do want information, will find ways around to set up their own servers. I dont see why blocking out the internet should be any more successfull here than it has been in china.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The internet has already been tampered with. The digital era has only caused me to stop believing my eyes, If im not there physically it's no different than a movie.

Disinfo in the rawest sense of the word, they're considering options with the internet but a new one I think is out of the question unneccisary and now just a fake idea to see how it all spreads.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join