It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

discloseTV BANNED me, changed my thread posting, but mod copied it first, LOL

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

This just shows you their censorship, they take my thread and change the words around, then the mod leaves the original on his post so everyone can see they did it. Then they banned me.
That makes GLP and Dtv that have banned me for this thread.

I'll post same exact thread here and see if ATS is more interested in the truth than they were.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This site isnt about who did what on another site ,try posting something of value here instead

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I did, don't you think a conspiracy of 2 other forums banning posters for certain keywords or links is relevant information? It may just help someone sidestep the brainwashing they are doing there.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I went to that site and couldnt really see what it was you were banned for posting,just comments about your banning
post the relevant info here

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I made a post with the exact info I had there, here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the interest.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Get over the ban and lets get into this file. That place blows. You'll be much happier here anyway.

This is the Link they were censoring, but the Mod forgot to censor his own quote
de de dee. It's a gov link, www.cftc.gov to be exact. CFTC stands for U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission and this doc is on their website.

Yo, what the hell is up with this link? Are these documents talking about HAARP? I wish I could copy and paste Ugh

They want info on possible event contracts and talk about weather and earth shaking technologies??? For events presumably produced by nature?? HUH? Yeah this document talks about this being a military weapon we used. Everyone should read this right now

The person who created this doc is Andrea Psoras QED. I googled that and found this
Link

Financial Sector Consultant most recently - SVP at QED International.

It was sent to secretary

edit on 10-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I know right, did you see what they wrote over my link?

clickonmeandfindoutwhathappenstofools.com

GLP was same, they changed my link to ..../HATER

This is how it went down:

First I posted a link to this pdf file:

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

I was instantly banned.

I requested unbanning.

Your unban request has been processed - you have been unbanned
To: *******@yahoo.com
Your unban request was granted.
don't post the pdf file that you're attempting to post.

GLP had changed my link to this

www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/HATER

I posted this:

So now you change my link to this: http www cftc.gov/ucm/groups/public/@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/HATER

Can we say Censorship?

Auto ban again.
I request unban and say
I didn't do anything to get banned

this email came back

To: *******@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, July 9, 2011 7:19:29 PM
Subject: Your unban request has been denied

Your unban request was denied.
but you did, didn't you...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Could you please copy and paste some of the information here?

I do not click links that I'm unfamiliar with.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Could you please copy and paste some of the information here?

I do not click links that I'm unfamiliar with.

Can't it's PDF, and 2, it's a government site. See my post above

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Unsearchable, scanned in pdf at that. Those are where the real secrets are at, that is how they hide things in a too big to fail bill in congress you know.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
First page

secretary

Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 3:08 PM
To: secretary
Subject: CFTC Requests Public Input on Possible Regulation of "Event Contracts"

Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Three Lafayette Centre
1155 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20581

202-418-5000
202-418-5521, fax
202-418-5514, TTY
[email protected]

Dear Commissioners and Secretary:

Not everything is a commodity, nor should something that is typically covered by some sort of
property and casualty insurance suddenly become exchange tradable. Insurance companies for a number of years have provided compensation of some sort for random, but periodic events. Where the insurance industry wants to off-load their risk at the expense of other commodities markets participants, contributes to sorts of moral hazards - which I vigorously oppose.

If where there is 'interest' to develop these sorts of risk event instruments, to me it seems an admission that the insurance sector is perhaps marginal or worse, incompetent or too greedy to determine how to offer insurance for events presumably produced by nature.

Now where there are the weather and earth shaking technologies, or some circles call these weather and electro-magnetic weapons, used insidiously unfortunately by our military, our intelligence apparatus, and perhaps our military contractors for purposes contrary to that to which our public servants take their oath of office to the Constitution, I suggest prohibiting the use of that technology rather than leaving someone else holding the bag in the event destruction produced by, and where so-called 'natural' events were produced by military contractor technology in the guise of 'mother nature'. *

Consider Rep Denis Kucinich as well as former Senator John Glenn attempted to have our Congress prohibit the use of space based weapons. That class of weapons includes the 'weather weapons'. www.globalresearch.ca... as well as other articles about this on the Global Research website.

Respectfully,
Andrea Psoras

edit on 10-7-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Thank you jjjtr, I don't know how you did that, but thx.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Sweet.

Someone get me some popcorn. I've a show to watch...a show of scrambling politicians and yelling military personnel.
edit on 10-7-2011 by nusnus because: spellcheck duh

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So I clicked on the link

The page you requested does not exist

edit on 10-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
the same thing happened to me on this site dude, just didn't get banned,, yet; )
i posted a piece from disclose.tv and was told that i should only put part of it and link to the rest, but i couldn't cos it was all over the shop here n there, so my post was deleted.

i quoted part of it and linked to the rest of it, only to be told that i couldn't link to that site (disclose) cos of t's n c's. the post got deleted.. and then theres loads of others doing it and nothing being said..

here's the info ats didn't want people reading see what you think-

The Luciferian Agenda--from an insider

This is my first posting on this site. I have observed this site for some time and I feel it is the right place for me to disclose some data that is very important.

I am the daughter of a very senior member in the world-wide organization that rules this planet. I am told that I am a member too, by default, but I am against their plans. In order to stay in the loop, I play along by giving the impression that I'm in agreement with their Grand Plan. Or, at least, I show no overt resistance to it.

There is a lot I want to tell you but I have to say it without using certain terminology and phrases because I'm told there is security software used to search for certain keywords on the internet. I am not in fear of my life or safety because my father holds much too high a position in this organization. I will be choosy with my words because if they discover that I am "a leak" they will simply use technology to filter everything I communicate or block me from accessing certain websites altogether. I would like to get as much data as possible out in the public domain before I am (inevitably) discovered to be a leak.

I am just going to free-flow bits of data to you, all of which I have heard or overheard from members in this group. When speaking to each other, high-level members of the group are forbidden to misinform. When speaking to the general public, they ALWAYS misinform. No matter what they tell me, in my heart I AM NOT a member of this group and I stand against their plan now and always. Some of this information will not be new to you. Some of it definitely will be.

-- The world-ruling group I speak of has many factions but the common denominator is that they all worship a (non-physical) entity called Lucifer. Lucifer is known by many other names too. Members of this group have undergone a procedure that makes it possible for them to be possessed by Lucifer at any given time. This procedure involves a human sacrifice. By "possessed", I mean that Lucifer can take over that group member's body and live his/her life for an indefinite amount of time. It is considered to be the ultimate privilege to act as a vessel for Lucifer. When I was much younger, my father acted as a vessel for a period of eleven days. I haven't witnessed that (with him) since then.

--Lucifer can take over and operate several members simultaneously. I'm told there is no limit to the number.

--Lucifer never animates a dead body because it is considered degrading to do so.

--Lucifer never enters the body of a person who does not agree to be entered, unless that person is in fear. Fear is considered to be agreement for entry.

--Lucifer's greatest pleasure is derived from fear because fear is the furthest emotion from love. Hate is not the furthest emotion from love because only in fear does a person relinquish power. A person who hates can still fight back.

--In order to heighten the sense of fear on this planet, their mass media is used to showcase chaos, confusion, death, destruction, pain, terror, etc. Each time you watch this, it lowers your vibration. Your vibration is raised when you connect with nature, loving people, and positive experiences. Gratitude is the fastest route to love.

--It is not true to say that ALL Freemasons, politicians and billionaires are members of this group. However, over the past 150 years, this group has infiltrated most international organizations so their influence IS everywhere. To spot members of this group you only have to do one thing: observe the results of their actions. Does the action bring about chaos, war, death or destruction? Any president who desires war is a member. Any corporation that suppresses human beings, contaminates the environment, promotes war & chaos, manufactures weapons, etc. has members on its board. The key is to OBSERVE WITH YOUR EYES, NOT YOUR EARS. Telling you one thing and then doing another is simply to create confusion. The current US president is a perfect example of this.

--Accidents do happen so, in identifying members you look for a PATTERN of events coming from a source. Also, if an individual or corporation does cause a death or some destruction, how did they deal with it? Did they sweep it under the carpet or did they take full responsibility for it by making up for the damage and implementing policies to avoid it from reoccurring?

--Lucifer's Grand Plan is for all human beings on this planet to worship him. It is clear that only a small percentage will do this, therefore, billions of people are supposed to be killed. The Georgia Guidestones were erected by Luciferians.

--Luciferians believe they are the chosen ones. Everyone else is dispensable.

--Anyone who promotes depopulation is Luciferian. The cover story for depopulation is to stave off environmental destruction. My father once told me that this planet can easily withstand 100 billion people with the implementation of (non-public) available technology. This technology is not supposed to be released until after the Grand Plan has been carried out.

--Luciferians are not restricted to planet Earth. This is their biggest secret. Most of the planets in this solar system have settlements on them. Earth's moon has a mining operation on it. They refer to Earth as Space Station 33. This is what is revealed to a 33 degree Freemason.

--There are many levels of knowledge above the 33rd degree. Some of them pertain to interdimensional beings and alternate universes.

--There are numerous miraculous technologies being used (non-publicly) right now but the general public is not supposed to benefit from it because it would eliminate fear, slavery and scarcity. In other words, it would literally free the human race. These technologies have been withheld from the masses for thousands of years. It would be impossible to have total control over the masses if these technologies were released. I have personally seen two of these technologies. One of them can mock-up organized matter (e.g. an apple, a gun, a book, etc.) out of thin air. I was told that, basically, each 3-dimensional object is "printed" from a quantum file using atoms. Each file can print an infinite number of exact copies of an object. The atoms are gathered from a quantum field that exists all around us. The other device is similar except it generates only electricity from the same field. Free energy and free objects. This would eliminate the need for money, oil, farming, jobs, police, etc. People only fight when there is scarcity. I asked if a human being was ever created using that technology. I was told that it is restricted to objects in the mineral and vegetable kingdoms because they do not require souls to animate them.

--Denver International Airport was built by the Nazi faction of the group (The Skull & Bones Freemasons), which is headed by Queen Elizabeth II. Look at a satellite photo of Denver International Airport and you will see it is built in the shape of a swastika. Many of you are already familiar with the large mural in that airport which depicts mass genocide of all non-Luciferians, regardless of their race. That mural also contains Nazi imagery. At some point in the future, this airport is supposed to be the site of mass sacrifices--a gift to Lucifer.

--Many New Age groups have been created by this group in order to lull the masses into complacency. They are distinguished by a "Love and Light" attitude that promotes inaction. A perfect example is the (condescending) Galactic Federation of Light. It is your inaction that they are depending on.

--Luciferians want you to be apathetic toward your political system. There is a lot of concern right now about the direction the U.S. public is voting. Independent thinking (i.e., not voting for status-quo politicians) is threatening to the Luciferianagenda. Voting for individuals who fight for civil liberties and who want to shrink government to a manageable size will help the masses to a great extent.

There is so much more to say but, due to time, I will leave it for a subsequent posting.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them (at some point) but please understand that I have to do it without using certain terminology that will draw attention.

Be the change.

Q & A's
wwiles wrote:Q- What else can you say about the Georgia Guidestones? Why that Location?

bethechange:A- The data written on those stones is the same data I saw written on a manifesto in a member's home.

The Georgia location is not particularly significant other than the fact that some very high profile members live in that state (old money families). More significant is that the stones are located in the United States because that is where mass culling is supposed to begin. I was told that widespread gun control needs to be in place for this to occur.

mep630 wrote:Q- My questions what are the aliens roll in all this, if any you know of.

bethechange:A- "Alien" is a term relative to Earth. If you are not bound to Earth then off-world beings are not so alien. Likewise, if you are not bound by linear time, then time travelers are not foreign either. Same with 3D reality and inter-dimensional beings.

The simplest answer to your question is to say that, regardless of the body type that a being inhabits (i.e., "alien" body or human), they might have positive or negative intentions toward mankind. If you make a sweeping generalization about any off-world race, the result is a lie. It would be like saying all white people are good or all Chinese are smart or all black people are good at sports. It's racist. It is the intention behind the being's words and the results of its actions that count.

Some off-world beings want to suppress mankind and others do not. But the ones who do not tend to not interfere. Therefore, it is up to mankind to save itself.

gostrider wrote:Q- Question, is cloning from the deceased DNA possible?

Yes, but it still requires a soul to animate anything from the animal kingdom.

This is a subject that I intend to talk about in another posting.

truthseekerx wrote:Q- I entered the words "Space station 33" into Google and it lead to a bunch of links about Scientology. What's the deal?

bethechange:A- In the first part of the 20th century a man named Aleister Crowley was a significant Luciferian member and 33 degree Freemason. He was also initiated into rites higher than level 33 which pertain to inter-dimensionality and alternate universes. Crowley was a master conjurer and magician.

L. Ron Hubbard (the founder of Scientology) and Aleister Crowley knew one another for a period of time. Somehow, Hubbard was successful in extracting many many secrets from Crowley. It is not known how Hubbard did it. Since then, Scientology has been a major enemy of Luciferians because it exposes and attacks the Luciferian agenda.

sentientseed wrote:Q- Questions questions questions.

Why does it seem that most look forward to an ethereal state of being? Why then do people wait for this state if they believe it exist? Is it fear? If not...why not just exit...stage left.

If all the light in the known universe were gathered to a central point...how far out into the known universe would the diffusion of light extend? Would a person standing at the edge of the known universe be in total darkness, would they see a spec of light, or would they be encompassed in it?

If creator entities can't get passed their anger, jealousy, ego, and so forth and so on...how can they expect a supposed lesser created being to do that which they can't or refuse to do?

Why do so many religious groups consider pleasure seeking bad and suffering good?

I could go on and on with questions. Alas, i highly doubt the answers I get will be satisfactory to me. I think I may take the pleasure box now. I think matter to be a fine existing place and the Earth to be quite a thing of beauty, but the quest is getting old and weary. Yet I have no desire to die and the ethereal existence told of in religion (especially religion) and fairy tales seems quite lacking in substance. Why anyone would desire to "worship" anyone is beyond me.

Let me get this straight...Lucifer's agenda is for all to worship him?

Newsflash...it seems from the text this light bearer is most known from describes a "GOD" that wants the same. # them both...I am not worshiping anyone in a graveling, subservient, slave sorta way... willingly.

Why would a supposed "enlightened" eternal entity find it desirable for another to give unwanted subservience due to the fear of, the force of, and the power of said entity is beyond me.

Just give me my pleasure box know please.

bethechange:A- My advice: never worship anyone. ANYONE. By doing so, you give them your power. Why would someone want to be worshiped? Insecurity I suppose. But why would someone choose to snort coc aine? I guess there is a certain high in being worshiped.

You mention "creator entities" as though you are not one yourself. You are manifesting things everyday in your life through your thoughts and actions. You are not "lessor" than an off-world being. You simply don't have access to the same knowledge and technologies.

"Enlightened" and "ethical" do not mean the same thing. When power falls into the wrong hands it gets abused. Power has fallen into the wrong hands on this planet. There is one solution to handling this: replacing the existing government(s). Yes, governments are puppets but they choose to be. If you put individuals in power who have strong integrity and ethics, real change will happen. But don't blindly elect someone based on their inspiring words. If this is done, the whole Luciferianagenda can be derailed in less than a decade. Public apathy is what they rely upon.

Understand that the Luciferian society covers the globe like a web. Targeting a member here or there does nothing to destroy the web. The lifeline must be cut off and that lifeline is acquiescent governments. I'm sure this is not the quick fix you are looking for but it is the solution.
edit on 10/7/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
To the poster above me.

Posting such huge posts only gets you ignored imo...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I just right clicked and opened in new tab, seems to work fine for me, sorry. You can search my username there, it is same as here, or look for the thread in the General Conspiracies section there.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
I know right, did you see what they wrote over my link?

clickonmeandfindoutwhathappenstofools.com

GLP was same, they changed my link to ..../HATER
That is pretty funny stuff man. I honestly cannot believe anyone uses those eye-sores as a venue for sharing info.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Posting such huge posts only gets you ignored imo...
Thanks for your opinion bro!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

Bless you sir, bless you!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join