It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

Hey, it's all good! I'm not sure why you think you offended me and I don't remember thinking that you were laughing at me. Which page is my reply to you on because you've got me curious now.

I fully believe that AT&T is assisting the government just as Facebook is.

The simple fact that Facebook considers Anon's videos spam is a huge sign that Anon is not a CIA run organization.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

You are wrong sir. I will never denigrate anyone on this site, ever. You are entitled to your opinion if that is what you believe, but you are wrong. The internet is the one "tool" that can be employed to deal with the powers that be. Take away the internet? Go ahead, take it away, we the people we find a way to communicate. I still have my 56k modem. lol Shortwave radio is another alternative. People will always find a way to "adapt" to their situations. Besides, they take away the internet, they no longer know what WE are doing! LOL It is in THEIR best interests to keep the net going so they can keep an eye on us!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You actually think the internet is a powerful tool to use against the gov?!!??!!??!? NO NO NO the gov loves the internet because it is a powerful tool to control all of us.... As long as we are here typing on are computers TPTB are happy we are content with what we are doing and not physically rising up against them..... You keep believing we are going to strike a real blow or defeat the gov with the internet, it's a nice dream you have.....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

No no..you misunderstood me. You posted that people laughed at you when you posted about the social networking sites gathering info. I was just making sure you knew that I was not part of that group! I am fully aligned with you. That facial recognition software is very sophisticated. It's in use in the U.K. everywhere! You can put me in your friend list.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This whole thread is spiraling into heated personal remarks. I'm closing this down for awhile to allow folks to cool off.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join